00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lucidstriker595 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

World of Light

736 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

World of Light 2018-12-15 17:46:16

World of Light is really cool, but I'm not the only one that thinks it got really repetitive really fast right?
On another note; Classic mode is fun as heck.

Response to World of Light 2018-12-16 19:57:55 (edited 2018-12-16 19:58:18)

At 12/15/18 05:46 PM, CedricDewitt wrote: World of Light is really cool, but I'm not the only one that thinks it got really repetitive really fast right?

I was incredibly let down and dissapointed when I saw the World of Light trailer, I thought we were going to get an amazing adventure mode with great story and lots of character involvement, but instead we just got another Smash Tour. I don't understand what's stopping them from creating something like Subspace Emissary?

That mode was so cool and it was the greatest thing in the world seeing your favorite characters from other Nintendo series interacting with each other and working together at certain parts.

idk man

BBS Signature

Response to World of Light 2018-12-16 21:51:29

At 12/16/18 07:57 PM, Gameplay34 wrote:
At 12/15/18 05:46 PM, CedricDewitt wrote: World of Light is really cool, but I'm not the only one that thinks it got really repetitive really fast right?
I was incredibly let down and dissapointed when I saw the World of Light trailer, I thought we were going to get an amazing adventure mode with great story and lots of character involvement, but instead we just got another Smash Tour. I don't understand what's stopping them from creating something like Subspace Emissary?

That mode was so cool and it was the greatest thing in the world seeing your favorite characters from other Nintendo series interacting with each other and working together at certain parts.

idk man

Everyone wanted something like Subspace I believe, I don't know what stopped them either. But it could be the amount of characters that are involved, plus Cloud was included last second I hear. (Kinda like Sonic back in Brawl.)
I'm fine with WOL, I could stand the repetitive gameplay if it had multiplayer or something.

Response to World of Light 2018-12-17 06:06:13

At 12/16/18 09:51 PM, CedricDewitt wrote: I'm fine with WOL, I could stand the repetitive gameplay if it had multiplayer or something.

Duuuuuuuuuude multiplayer would've been so freaking dope for WOL. Having a friend with you while you smash through all those enemies sounds like such a fun time. It's never too late though, in this age of constant updates and dlc in games we could most definitely see a Multiplayer mode come to WOL if the fans voices become loud enough to grab Nintendo's attention.

BBS Signature