00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where my satirists at?

354 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Where my satirists at? 2018-12-11 17:30:01

I've said this so much on here it's probably stamped on a table. I love satire.

Right now my site articulatemadness is a home to all my published satire works. But I'm thinking about changing it.

When I first started the site I wanted it as a site that could blow the Onion away, more magazine like as less newsy bent. Howsoever, I got zero participation from colleagues who were initially gun ho about it, so I just built the site as a shrine to my sick sense of humor.

I was thinking about possibly doing that again (since my site is paid for lock stock and barrels) and I do all the web designing and maintenance. Anybody up for possibly doing something?

Response to Where my satirists at? 2019-12-18 18:56:16 (edited 2019-12-18 18:57:12)

Well I would love to collaborate with you on a project. If you gave me an idea of what topic you would like to discuss..what is allowed to be said and what should be avoided. What kind of art you would appreciate and what you would not and most importantly, what are your publication policies like, for instance I am assuming that you would not want to publish something I have already published online and would simply send folks back to my used and abused sites, whom most of my platforms are not providing me money and neither are paid for by me. By all means I would love to give you access to this Christmas special but you'd have to review the written content for unnecessary comments that would not necessarily reflect the same viewpoints you hold. The art would have to be reviewed and that is why I offered you access to my discord account. I am saving my little Christmas rant for Saturday's publication..but I could just set it aside and give you full access, all in the name of supporting your site and aiding the conversation since it seems you are alone for Christmas. This advertisement was put out in July and I am sorry to hear your friends and cohorts are not on the same wave length with you on what you are trying to present. I feel with more conversation you and I would make a great team and I would love to re-energize your verve for Creative Writing and getting more content out. Is there anyway I can email you my rough draft?

ADVENT VOICE!! HERE TO SERVE!!

BBS Signature

Response to Where my satirists at? 2020-01-08 01:56:28

At 12/11/18 05:30 PM, Articul8Madness wrote: I've said this so much on here it's probably stamped on a table. I love satire.

Right now my site articulatemadness is a home to all my published satire works. But I'm thinking about changing it.

When I first started the site I wanted it as a site that could blow the Onion away, more magazine like as less newsy bent. Howsoever, I got zero participation from colleagues who were initially gun ho about it, so I just built the site as a shrine to my sick sense of humor.

I was thinking about possibly doing that again (since my site is paid for lock stock and barrels) and I do all the web designing and maintenance. Anybody up for possibly doing something?

Ish, I've switched over from Scifi with a scifi horror bent, Cyberpunk, and back to J-Horror Scifi. Leery to go with Satire again, as I feel like the terms Satire and Political are way to easily confused.