00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New here! Webcomic artist

217 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

New here! Webcomic artist 2018-12-09 20:04:44

Hello everybody. I'm a webcomic artist that mainly post on Instagram, and sometimes on Twitter and Facebook.
I have used Tumblr, but never actually posted comics regularly there, I think I might have the blog but empty.

Non the less, I participated on the jokes on Twitter about the death of Tumblr and the opportunity for NewGrounds, and made a post that gained some traction (That I posted on here: https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/toothybj/the-great-exodus ) and decidede to come here, and be part of one of the most creatives sites on the internet.

I make comics, dumb ones, sometimes pretty dark humor, sometimes normie stuff, and other times kinda emotional.
I'm new to the webcomic game but it's nice so far.

Always wanted to be part when I was little. I still have no idea how any of this works, love the retro vibe.
Let's get cooking.

New here! Webcomic artist

Response to New here! Webcomic artist 2018-12-10 07:20:51

At 12/9/18 08:57 PM, PilotSpikey wrote: Hi! Welcome to Newgrounds. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Nice work on your comic, it's good to know it got some attention on social media.

Thanks for the welcome!
Yeah, just Instagram tho.
Im already binge watching animations on here.

Response to New here! Webcomic artist 2018-12-10 12:14:36

Hey! I've seen you around and I'm glad you're here, your stuff is great! Good luck getting around!

BBS Signature

Response to New here! Webcomic artist 2018-12-10 19:18:54

Hey I saw your comic on a bunch of social media, congrats! I'm new here too but I hope you feel at home

Response to New here! Webcomic artist 2018-12-11 09:23:08

At 12/10/18 12:14 PM, AstralTellurian wrote: Hey! I've seen you around and I'm glad you're here, your stuff is great! Good luck getting around!

Heyy! Thanks! You're so kind, I would probably not stab you if I had the chance.

Response to New here! Webcomic artist 2018-12-11 09:24:57

At 12/10/18 07:18 PM, Lostum wrote: Hey I saw your comic on a bunch of social media, congrats! I'm new here too but I hope you feel at home

Hey thanks, I dont know how to multi quote so I'm flooding a lil bit...
It's rare... I feel at home even tho I don't know how to get around.
Newgrounds is nostalgic as fuck.
Hope I can get people interested enough to joke around with me on the posts.

Response to New here! Webcomic artist 2018-12-11 10:06:22

Welcome bruh

Response to New here! Webcomic artist 2018-12-11 18:39:41

At 12/11/18 09:24 AM, Toothybj wrote:
At 12/10/18 07:18 PM, Lostum wrote: Hey I saw your comic on a bunch of social media, congrats! I'm new here too but I hope you feel at home
Hey thanks, I dont know how to multi quote so I'm flooding a lil bit...
It's rare... I feel at home even tho I don't know how to get around.
Newgrounds is nostalgic as fuck.
Hope I can get people interested enough to joke around with me on the posts.

Haha, I know what you mean about nostalgic. I remember when tarboy first came out and now its at the top of best of all time.
The layout feels a bit fucky but it feels better the more its used.
From the looks of your content you seem to have a pretty good sense of humor. NG seems pretty chill and with the recent surge of NSFW artists im sure at least a percentage are willing to joke about blowjobs if they draw them

Response to New here! Webcomic artist 2018-12-11 22:27:23

NG seems pretty chill and with the recent surge of NSFW artists im sure at least a percentage are willing to joke about blowjobs if they draw them

There is an odd lack of blowjob jokes on my comics, ironic

Response to New here! Webcomic artist 2018-12-11 22:27:55

At 12/11/18 10:06 AM, Coolkitten13 wrote: Welcome bruh

Thanks bra, very happy to be here