00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ppzalada33 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NCIS = Best Crime Show Ever

399 Views | 7 Replies

NCIS = Best Crime Show Ever 2018-09-15 16:48:55

I am not really into crime shows, but NCIS is amazing. By the way, I am talking about the original series, not NCIS: New Orleans or NCIS: Los Angeles. Everything about the show is great from the characters, the story in each episode to the soundtrack. I recommend this show to you all if you like action and a deep story.

"Get busy living or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne -The Shawshank Redemption

Response to NCIS = Best Crime Show Ever 2018-09-15 17:49:35

At 9/15/18 04:48 PM, sirleibl wrote:

I think cops or Live PD is better honestly or shameless

From redeyes to you!

BBS Signature

Response to NCIS = Best Crime Show Ever 2018-09-16 16:23:34

Nah man, my boy Columbo was the greatest.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to NCIS = Best Crime Show Ever 2018-09-20 22:55:21

At 9/20/18 10:42 PM, lamb612000 wrote: I have heard good things. And may have caught some episodes when visiting my mom. But it's not a show I've ever really gotten into. Can it be binge watched on Netflix or Hulu?

It's currently on Netflix. I don't know if it's on Hulu though.

Response to NCIS = Best Crime Show Ever 2018-09-20 23:17:59

At 9/15/18 04:48 PM, sirleibl wrote: I am not really into crime shows, but NCIS is amazing. By the way, I am talking about the original series, not NCIS: New Orleans or NCIS: Los Angeles. Everything about the show is great from the characters, the story in each episode to the soundtrack. I recommend this show to you all if you like action and a deep story.

I guess you haven't seen Mr.Robot yet? It's a pretty great crime drama, has dark humour as well and portrays mental illness well.

there's something ugly painted on the wall...

Response to NCIS = Best Crime Show Ever 2018-09-21 03:28:26

At 9/16/18 04:23 PM, Gagsy wrote: Nah man, my boy Columbo was the greatest.

Nelson Brenner: Lieutenant, I think I should warn you that I'm not an unworldly man. I have powerful important friends, even in the police department. I respectfully request that you do not harass me.
Columbo: Why sir, I would NEVER do that.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to NCIS = Best Crime Show Ever 2018-09-21 20:00:21

The only good police or detective shows are those featuring actual police or detectives, not actors.

The only good judge shows are those featuring actual judges, not actors.

The only good forensics shows are those featuring people who actually work in forensics in real life, not actors, if there are any shows that actually do this, as I'm not aware of any real, legit ones.

I'm very much against fiction in those types of shows, because it tends to have very dangerous consequences in the real world, because people get stupid ideas of "how things work" and take those idiotic ideas into the courtroom when they're on some jury, then wrongly convict someone because "that's how it works on TV".

If you watch those types of shows you should immediately be thrown out of a courtroom. Just sayin'

It's very different from fiction shows which don't really have a real life impact on innocent people, such as most other fiction shows. I don't imagine if you watch vampire shows or zombie shows or whatever the hell that you're going to wrongly convict someone because vampires and zombies don't exist.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to NCIS = Best Crime Show Ever 2018-09-21 20:07:50

At 9/21/18 08:00 PM, NeonSpider wrote: The only good police or detective shows are those featuring actual police or detectives, not actors.

The only good judge shows are those featuring actual judges, not actors.

The only good forensics shows are those featuring people who actually work in forensics in real life, not actors, if there are any shows that actually do this, as I'm not aware of any real, legit ones.

I'm very much against fiction in those types of shows, because it tends to have very dangerous consequences in the real world, because people get stupid ideas of "how things work" and take those idiotic ideas into the courtroom when they're on some jury, then wrongly convict someone because "that's how it works on TV".

If you watch those types of shows you should immediately be thrown out of a courtroom. Just sayin'

I have to disagreee with you, though you make a valid point about what not to do in real life. I don't think that a fictional crime show is bad because of the fact it is fictional. There are a lot of people who watch these shows and they most likely will not treat real criminal cases like it's a TV show.