00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

chris3342001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG is adult-oriented?

2,548 Views | 61 Replies

Response to NG is adult-oriented? 2018-09-21 01:22:39

At 9/21/18 01:12 AM, JosephStarr wrote: I'm starting to think that most of them are by the same group/company. If you look through this thread and look at the text in the ads, the website names are all in the same position with very similar fonts.

Yeah, I think that as well, looks like some people trying to run the same scam on the same public with different baits. I've also seen the gamergate, aham, I mean, gamerdate a few times since the last post I made on this thread, even today. Sometimes I think of clicking it just to see what they're up to, but I think my hazmat suit (my antivirus) isn't good enough to go into the hazardous area.

I really don't know what could be done about it, my knowledge about this is quite limited. But shit, there must be something that could be done, there are kids on the internet, godammit!

The Original Hip Cat

{Be Rational} {You've been...}

Response to NG is adult-oriented? 2018-09-21 15:44:50 (edited 2018-09-21 15:46:44)

At 9/21/18 03:40 PM, JosephStarr wrote: Maybe the 1920s were right about covering up, if you show too much all the time it has no effect anymore.
People can even get tired of seeing it.

I guess the problem is really seeing it when you don't want to. I don't think I've seen this one you talked about.

I dunno, @TomFulp, mind to take a look at it? Not wanting to be a bother and all, but this may be an issue.

I get worried thinking that there may not be anything possible to do at all to avoid this.

The Original Hip Cat

{Be Rational} {You've been...}