00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Job won't allow me to go to dentist

726 Views | 24 Replies

In short, I have a big cavity in my mouth and it hurts daily. I don't have money or any resources so it's basically whatever they say goes. I'm not even allowed to go to the dentist over here ( they give you health insurance) until next month in September. The rule is during the first 30 days you aren't allowed to have sick days, off days under any circumstances and if you even wake up late or take a sick day off you are fired. If you are 10 minutes late to work they take 10 dollars off your check and we only make 500 a month sometimes we have to work on Saturdays. :/

To deal with the unbearable pain I am doing oil pulling. My butt is sore, I'm having diarrhea, my bladder is filling up like a balloon and every day I feel like crying because I'm pretty sure I have an infection right now but I'm treating it on my own since I'm not allowed to go to the dentist. The females here give me problems. There's one girl who got me In so much trouble here. She wrote me up because I had a accident and wet myself. She even told the other co workers.....

Am I screwed for life?

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-12 13:59:39

Am I screwed for life?

Yes, very.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-12 14:11:28

At 8/12/18 01:59 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
Am I screwed for life?
Yes, very.

What should I do

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-12 14:12:34

At 8/12/18 01:53 PM, Ever-After wrote: In short, I have a big cavity in my mouth and it hurts daily. I don't have money or any resources so it's basically whatever they say goes. I'm not even allowed to go to the dentist over here ( they give you health insurance) until next month in September. The rule is during the first 30 days you aren't allowed to have sick days, off days under any circumstances and if you even wake up late or take a sick day off you are fired. If you are 10 minutes late to work they take 10 dollars off your check and we only make 500 a month sometimes we have to work on Saturdays. :/

This is very standard for lots of jobs.

It sucks, but they want to make sure you'll stick around before they pay you for sick days.

Otherwise, what would stop someone from getting a job, immediately taking 10 paid sick days, and then quitting without ever having even gone into work?

To deal with the unbearable pain I am doing oil pulling. My butt is sore, I'm having diarrhea, my bladder is filling up like a balloon and every day I feel like crying because I'm pretty sure I have an infection right now but I'm treating it on my own since I'm not allowed to go to the dentist. The females here give me problems. There's one girl who got me In so much trouble here. She wrote me up because I had a accident and wet myself. She even told the other co workers.....

I've read oil pulling is actually really bad for your teeth.

For the bladder infection/uti, go to Walmart and buy AZO cranberry and AZO standard, both over the counter and will hold you over until you can get antibiotics , which most UTIs require to cure

Am I screwed for life?

No. Just go to the dentist as soon as your insurance kicks in.

Oragel can help numb tooth pain in the mean time.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-12 14:18:44

At 8/12/18 02:12 PM, HeadMistressSeven wrote: At around before they pay you for sick days.

Otherwise, what would stop someone from getting a job, immediately taking 10 paid sick days, and then quitting without ever having even gone into
I've read oil pulling is actually really bad for your teeth.

If I wasn't doing oil pulling right now I'd be on the floor sobbing uncontrollably from tooth pain. It helps with the pain.

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-12 14:23:18

If I wasn't doing oil pulling right now I'd be on the floor sobbing uncontrollably from tooth pain. It helps with the pain.

Probably better to just do salt water.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-12 14:29:31

At 8/12/18 02:24 PM, Zymbot wrote: I like how people respond to Ever-After's topics like she's a real person.

I am a real person.

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-12 15:17:01

Holy shit! You just made me feel a hell of a lot better about my job! Thanks dude!

I laugh at your sigs!

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-12 15:44:45

At 8/12/18 02:24 PM, Zymbot wrote: I like how people respond to Ever-After's topics like she's a real person.

I always try, just in case he or she is not a troll.

You never know if she/he isnt just one of those people who are all alone and need help.

I mean. I'm no expert on donating plasma.

But I try.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-12 15:51:29

You can end the pain if you are brave enough.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-12 16:16:30

Well hang in there person. You'll be fine.

Here's a pic of kermit to cheer you up.

Job won't allow me to go to dentist

I turn water into water

BBS Signature

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-13 05:26:21

At 8/12/18 02:12 PM, HeadMistressSeven wrote: This is very standard for lots of jobs.

It sucks, but they want to make sure you'll stick around before they pay you for sick days.

Otherwise, what would stop someone from getting a job, immediately taking 10 paid sick days, and then quitting without ever having even gone into work?

I know Americans have a hard time understanding this, but in countries with worker protection laws, this is not a widespread problem.

At 8/12/18 02:29 PM, Ever-After wrote:
I am a real person.

Yeah, that's what they all say.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-15 03:03:22

At 8/12/18 02:12 PM, HeadMistressSeven wrote:
At 8/12/18 01:53 PM, Ever-After wrote: The rule is during the first 30 days you aren't allowed to have sick days, off days under any circumstances and if you even wake up late or take a sick day off you are fired. If you are 10 minutes late to work they take 10 dollars off your check and we only make 500 a month sometimes we have to work on Saturdays. :/
This is very standard for lots of jobs.

Can’t you get a letter from your doctor/dentist?

I’m really surprised there’s zero leeway. Nobody’s going to perform well at work if they’re using pain relief for 30 days.

BBS Signature

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-15 07:43:14

At 8/12/18 03:44 PM, HeadMistressSeven wrote:

But I try.

I like following the lore of Ever-After (ZE13). I hope she never leaves.

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-15 08:46:53

There are millions of jobs out there that offer much better employee benefits. So get a better job. This is the only advice I can give you.

Unless you are trolling. Then you are pretty unfunny.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-15 08:53:20

All employers at least allow you to take unpaid leave. So I don't know what he/she is talking about.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-15 11:44:36

At 8/15/18 08:53 AM, Sobolev wrote:
All employers at least allow you to take unpaid leave. So I don't know what he/she is talking about.

This was my thought as well tbh, but I don't know if there really are jobs that won't.

I can take unpaid leave at mine.

BBS Signature

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-15 11:46:51

At 8/15/18 07:43 AM, PyroGreg wrote:
At 8/12/18 03:44 PM, HeadMistressSeven wrote:

But I try.
I like following the lore of Ever-After (ZE13). I hope she never leaves.

I personally want to improve my animating skills and make a movie about her/him staring all of us. But I'll set it in Shakespearean time and make it a tragedy.

BBS Signature

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-15 12:04:53

At 8/15/18 11:46 AM, HeadMistressSeven wrote:
\
I personally want to improve my animating skills and make a movie about her/him staring all of us. But I'll set it in Shakespearean time and make it a tragedy.

will I be in the movie?

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-15 12:18:56

At 8/15/18 12:04 PM, belthagor wrote:
\
will I be in the movie?

If you'd like to be. Sure

BBS Signature

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-15 12:36:03

At 8/15/18 12:18 PM, HeadMistressSeven wrote:
\
will I be in the movie?
If you'd like to be. Sure

Great. I'll be Romeo and @HeadMistressSeven can be Julie -the modern version of Juliet.

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-15 16:39:44

At 8/15/18 12:36 PM, belthagor wrote:
At 8/15/18 12:18 PM, HeadMistressSeven wrote:

Great. I'll be Romeo and @HeadMistressSeven can be Julie -the modern version of Juliet.

But we don't die at the end.

We just go out for Mexican food.

BBS Signature

I'd contact a lawyer. Your in pain and would be considered a medical emergency. Your company can get sued big time. I think Teddy Roosevelt died of a tooth infection.

I needed a bunch of dental work and bridge follow up and my company tried to screw me over. I put them in check and also told them I can't drive or operate company vehicle because the medication I have does not allow me to drive or operate equipment.

Response to Job won't allow me to go to dentist 2018-08-15 18:23:25

My dentist is trying to charge me since I've gone over the $500 dollars my insurance covers. I think she's been delaying my tooth removal with constant pre-cleanings. Bitch.

Good luck with your pain! Just wondering why after work you can't go and do your doctors appointment
EDIT: You don't have enough money. Sorry didnt read close enough