00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[Music] Ninichi | Composer for Hire

391 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello, I'm Ninichi & I'm a freelance game music composer. I've worked on the soundtracks for various indie games & can compose music in a very wide range of styles. I’m told that I’m incredibly versatile so do get in touch to explore working together. It would be great to learn more about your project & explore things further!

You can visit my website: ninichimusic.com, to get a better sense of me, my music, my credit list, testimonials etc.

Here's a quick link to my game music page: ninichimusic.com/game-music

For royalty-free music see: ninichimusic.com/royalty-free-music

I’m also a great supporter of indie projects and would love to hear about yours and to explore whether I can help you and be a part of it.

-----
Testimonials:

'Ninichi has a deep understanding of game music production. She has a real talent & I couldn't be more happy with the work she has done for me'

- Robert White | Creator of Shakey's Escape & Owner of Smashing Pixels Game Studio

'Ninichi was a pleasure to work with. The tracks she composed are beautiful & fit the game perfectly. Our team love them & often listen to them whilst working!'

- Thomas Hanley | Lead Game Developer at Owl Sanctuary Studios

Response to [Music] Ninichi | Composer for Hire 2018-08-16 04:34:34

Just finished working on the game music soundtrack to Railed Express! Open for commissions now!

Quicklink to my credit list: : ninichimusic.com/credits

Response to [Music] Ninichi | Composer for Hire 2018-08-24 23:40:15

At 8/23/18 05:51 AM, Ninichimusic wrote: Quicklink to my credit list: : ninichimusic.com/credits

Sent a message. :)

BBS Signature

Response to [Music] Ninichi | Composer for Hire 2018-09-05 10:20:41

At 8/24/18 11:40 PM, Syrupmasterz wrote:
At 8/23/18 05:51 AM, Ninichimusic wrote: Quicklink to my credit list: : ninichimusic.com/credits
Sent a message. :)

Really enjoyed working with you on the track for your wonderful cartoon series Yeti Tours! Do let me know how things go with the series and if I can help with anything else!

Response to [Music] Ninichi | Composer for Hire 2018-09-19 06:21:28

Updated (& expanded) credit list: ninichimusic.com/credits

Calico the game, is now on Kickstarter! kck.st/2xQ7EoC (Check it out! I did the soundtrack!)

Currently working on the game music soundtrack for MINI HOSPITAL - a super fun tycoon-style game coming out on mobile in December! The soundtrack is almost complete though - so I'm accepting new commissions NOW !

Response to [Music] Ninichi | Composer for Hire 2018-10-16 05:01:35

Finished game music soundtrack for MINI HOSPITAL. Now working on the music to an upcoming web series but also taking on new commissions - so do get in touch now if you need help with music!

Response to [Music] Ninichi | Composer for Hire 2018-10-30 09:50:46

Cirque du Mors - has just been released on YouTube: https://youtu.be/jHRCCHkxyOQ
Open for NEW Commissions!