00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lets make a show

299 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Lets make a show 2018-07-10 02:41:01

Greetings

Ive had this idea for a small show id like to create. Its been stewing for almost a year now. Now what id like to do is create like a company deal i guess where i need an animator and i can voice act maybe we get a writer but basically start this out as a fun project and if it makes money and we can keep building it, do that.

Its a weird way if explaining but this animation will be pretty mature and id like to try myself but i am not an artist and definitely not an animator. Ive written a few episodes so there will be things ti be done.

I will give a small premise. The show is called Newman and itd a bout and old citizen who reminisces of times where they were a sexual deviant and conquerer if many women when in actuality they are a she and the nurse has to keep reminding her that she is in an old folks home and such. Its supposed to be a comedy yet have a slight tinge of irony about how our world is changing in some people being accepting of gender dysmorphia. So... Its not gonna be edgy but it will teeter on some things.

Anyways, ive said quite a bit and would like some feed back. Or maybe find the right people to work with. The reason im reaching out now is cuz i broke my leg and got nothing else to do but let my mind finally wander.

Thanks for reading :)

Response to Lets make a show 2018-07-10 07:21:34

No offence bro but animation is a slow tedious process if it's not out own work, you really should be providing some form of incentive or its just not worth it.

BBS Signature

Response to Lets make a show 2018-07-10 12:48:21

At 7/10/18 07:21 AM, Wondermeow wrote: No offence bro but animation is a slow tedious process if it's not out own work, you really should be providing some form of incentive or its just not worth it.

I figured someone would say that but im still gonna keep this up in case there is someone who is willing to do now and get paid later.

Response to Lets make a show 2018-07-23 20:31:49 (edited 2018-07-23 20:32:40)

While there might be animators willing to jump on board, you are probably going to have to give them more to think about. Perhaps its best if for now you try to find a writer first and at the very least do the script for an episode. That way you can put the script out there and any animators who are interested might like it and come on board.

Wondermeow does have a point. Incentive in some form would help you a lot. It need not be monetary at first, but if animators are going to put time into this you are going to have to show them that you have some vision and are serious about doing this. Somehow show them that there is potential in your idea.

Anyways good luck, I hope you find people who are interested in doing this with you.