00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GaboElud just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Woman gives birth to...

5,468 Views | 44 Replies

Response to Woman gives birth to... 2004-06-28 14:29:25

At 6/28/04 02:24 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 6/28/04 02:17 PM, Mr-Pink wrote: This actually happened once before except it was an octopus instead of a frog. A girl was swimmin in the ocean and swallowed an octopus egg without realizin it. A little while later she gave birth to an octopus. The same thing might have happened to this woman.
That is undetermined. There are so many versions of that legend, it probably never happened. The lobster one is the same.

Yeah you guys are talking about the same thing I am. I don't believe that some woman gave birth to an octopus because she swallowed an egg. Then chicks would get pregnant after oral sex, if they were to swallow, right? I think someone just wants to be in the spot light.

Response to Woman gives birth to... 2004-06-28 14:29:51

At 6/28/04 02:20 PM, Zephyr2 wrote: Mebbe she was secksing a frog man.

she kissed a frog and it turned into a dude then she had sex with him and thus had the frog.

Response to Woman gives birth to... 2004-06-28 14:30:59

At 6/28/04 02:28 PM, Mr-Pink wrote:
I saw it on a show that used to come on FOX but i cant remember the name. They would tell about 4 urban legendds and then at the end of the show they would tell u if it was true or not. They said it was true. I think the show was called fact or fiction.

yeah i loved that show

BBS Signature

Response to Woman gives birth to... 2004-06-28 14:31:29

I saw it on a show that used to come on FOX but i cant remember the name. They would tell about 4 urban legendds and then at the end of the show they would tell u if it was true or not. They said it was true. I think the show was called fact or fiction.

But you have to remember that it was on a T.V. show. And normally shit like that is, how should I say this?... BULLSHIT

Response to Woman gives birth to... 2004-06-28 14:35:15

That is undetermined. There are so many versions of that legend, it probably never happened. The lobster one is the same.
Yeah you guys are talking about the same thing I am. I don't believe that some woman gave birth to an octopus because she swallowed an egg. Then chicks would get pregnant after oral sex, if they were to swallow, right? I think someone just wants to be in the spot light.

Im not sayin it did happen but i am sayin it could happen. If she had swallowed the egg after it had been fertilized then it is very posible for it to hatch in her stomach.

Response to Woman gives birth to... 2004-06-28 14:46:30

Im not sayin it did happen but i am sayin it could happen. If she had swallowed the egg after it had been fertilized then it is very posible for it to hatch in her stomach.

Ah, well then if it happened like that...Maybe. But that would be some crazy shizznit if that is true.

Response to Woman gives birth to... 2004-06-28 15:01:21

At 6/28/04 01:40 PM, Neeks14 wrote: OMFG I'LL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!! a frog that has human chararistics!?!?!

Moo

Woman gives birth to...

Response to Woman gives birth to... 2004-06-28 15:06:32

At 6/28/04 02:17 PM, Mr-Pink wrote: This actually happened once before except it was an octopus instead of a frog. A girl was swimmin in the ocean and swallowed an octopus egg without realizin it. A little while later she gave birth to an octopus. The same thing might have happened to this woman.

That is so believable. We all know that when a woman eats food it goes into her uterus.

Response to Woman gives birth to... 2004-06-28 15:52:43

i wonder who its father is?...

Response to Woman gives birth to... 2004-06-28 15:53:44

There is a legend in Jersey that goes a lady had so many children, and she was bout to give birth to another one. As soon as it was born she said, "let this child be the devil itself." When the baby came out, it had horns, hooves, and piercing red eyes, yet was only the size of a newborn baby. It didn't have any evil charactistics...Yet.

As the baby got older, it began to grew more evil. One day, it just left the family, and flew away.

There are reports people have seen it, searching for truth.

Hence the legend of the New Jersey Devil.

(Not sure if thats how the hockey team got its name)

Only The Ash Remain...

Response to Woman gives birth to... 2004-06-28 16:08:12

Maybe you shouldn't have slept through health class. First off if a girl swollowed an egg that'd just be two eggs. And she swollowed sperm and got pregnant...lets jsut sya there'd be a lot more babies running around.

YOU DON'T GET PREGNANT FROM PUTING THINGS IN YOUR MOUTH. If octipussy got pregnant(which was probably another lame story) it sure as hell didn't go in her mouth.

Response to Woman gives birth to... 2004-06-28 16:14:11

At 6/28/04 03:53 PM, KrazyKid89 wrote: There is a legend in Jersey that goes a lady had so many children, and she was bout to give birth to another one. As soon as it was born she said, "let this child be the devil itself." When the baby came out, it had horns, hooves, and piercing red eyes, yet was only the size of a newborn baby. It didn't have any evil charactistics...Yet.

As the baby got older, it began to grew more evil. One day, it just left the family, and flew away.

There are reports people have seen it, searching for truth.

ive heard of that i think that that one might be true but anyways back to the subject at hand ok look at it this way if u swallow something it goes into ur stomach right? right ok then ur stomach has acids that have ph levels measured at 2 which would basically kill the egg then and there but then it has to go through the rest of ur digestive system and by the time its done there is no way it can still be alive and ready to hatch

Response to Woman gives birth to... 2004-06-28 16:23:53

that's bizarre...."human characteristics". it's possible that she gave birth to a deformed, frog-like premature human, but they sound pretty sure it's an actual frog.

jeez. so is she counting the thing as a thrid child?

Response to Woman gives birth to... 2004-06-28 16:32:14

At 6/28/04 03:53 PM, KrazyKid89 wrote: (Not sure if thats how the hockey team got its name)

actually yea thats where the team DID get its name. Not sure on the details of the story though.

Response to Woman gives birth to... 2004-06-28 16:38:41

This probably happened due to a tadpole swimming up inside of her when she was swimming.

I'll tell you guys one thing, though....

...she is gonna have a hard time explaining her frog child to any future boyfriends or her husband. Thats for damn sure. You have any idea how many insects a frog eats? They cant support that damned frog! Go get a job, frog, and quit moochin' off yo mamma! Foshizzle!