00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A MOBA about angels and demons

880 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

A MOBA about angels and demons 2018-06-12 15:12:54

After playing at Smite, a MOBA about mythological deities, I think we need a MOBA about angels and demons too. It could be interesting, because a lot of people are interested to angels and demons. I'm talking about angels like Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael, and demons like Lucifer, Satan, Beelzebub and Lilith (I know a lot of people say Satan and Lucifer are the same demon, but acording to Peter Binsfeld they are 2 different demons: Lucifer is the demon of pride and Satan the demon of wrath).
As playable character, Raphael should be a supporter character, because he's angel of healing, so he can heals his allies. Beelzebub is known as the lord of flies and demon of gluttony; then he can eats his foes and/or summon fly swarms who can attack the foes. Michael in many representations is an angelic warrior, then in the game he could be skilled in melee fights. As I told before, Satan is the demon of wrath, and he's also connected to the fire; he could use fire magic and use berserker ability to boost strenght.
What do you think about?

Response to A MOBA about angels and demons 2018-06-13 06:12:25

You can probably have a demon for each of the seven sins, and corresponding different elements or abilities

Response to A MOBA about angels and demons 2018-06-13 13:45:12

At 6/13/18 06:12 AM, stabilowl wrote: You can probably have a demon for each of the seven sins, and corresponding different elements or abilities

You're right
-Lucifer is the demon of pride, but he was the angel of light: he can use light magic
-Satan is the demon of wrath, he's also linked to fire: he can use fire magic and berserker ability to boost strenght
-Beelzebub is the demon of gluttony and lord of flies: he can eat his foes or summoning fly swarms
-Mammon is the demon of greed: he can turn his foes into golden statues, and starts with more moneys
-Asmodeus is the demon of lust: he can charm his foes and turns them to his side
-Beelphegor is the demon of sloth, but is some legends he's an inventor: he fights with a mecha
-Leviathan is the demon of envy, he's a sea monster too: he can use water magic and copies enemies' abilities