00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrMeltingPoint just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

HELP ME MY TABLET OH GOD.

232 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

HELP ME MY TABLET OH GOD. 2018-04-30 19:01:01

Hey. If that title says anything this is dead serious.

All jokes aside, my Bosto tablet lately has been really unresponsive even though I can't think of anything I've done to damage it. The pen doesn't respond when I try to draw with it but if I try to wobble the cord a little bit it kinda fixes it, but then it goes back to not working again.

I know it sounds like theres probably a short in the wire, but I haven't been rough with the cord or anything so I don't know why there would be a problem like that to begin with.

Any help, direction towards where I could get some help, or a wholesome knock knock joke is appreciated.

Response to HELP ME MY TABLET OH GOD. 2018-05-02 11:10:10

At 5/1/18 08:42 AM, CalmBound wrote: Hmm, it seems like you’re not the only one whose Bosto tablet pen has been unresponsive:
https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1431601#bbspost26178589_post_text

Haven’t used that tablet, but it looks like something is defective in the tablet’s or pen’s software / sensors.

Here’s the user manual of the tablet (from Bosto Tablet) that should be helpful for troubleshooting:
http://bosto-tablet.com/f/_pdf/14WA_Quick_Guide.pdf

If the problem continues, you should probably contact the manufacturer.

I guess it's good that people are having similar issues, hopefully itll raise some awareness at Bosto, for whatever good that would do.
I also heard things that it could relate to windows 10, but I'm more on the side that it has to do with my cables or pen.

Anyway, thanks again for the links and advice. I really appreciate it.

Response to HELP ME MY TABLET OH GOD. 2018-05-02 17:18:17

i use a mouse.

Regards,

Dwc

Response to HELP ME MY TABLET OH GOD. 2018-05-02 21:08:47

At 5/2/18 05:18 PM, DaWorldCool68 wrote: i use a mouse.

hi five, dude

Response to HELP ME MY TABLET OH GOD. 2018-05-02 22:26:12

...ok

HELP ME MY TABLET OH GOD.

Regards,

Dwc