00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hooovie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

So... Uh, Fast & Furious.

462 Views | 14 Replies

So... Uh, Fast & Furious. 2018-04-23 16:29:44

Remember that shit? The series about street racing & undercover cops, which turned into another mindless action franchise with cars... Guess what? There's going to be an animated series on Netflix.

So this oddity stars a teenager named Tony who is cousins with Vin Diesel's character, who is recruited with a Government agency to infiltrate some underground racing organization which is a part of a crime organization whom plots to take over the world... How generic.

First question: Why?
Second question: Rambo & Robocop was adapted to kids shows and both sucked. Why would this be any different?

So... Uh, Fast & Furious.

Time to bust a move and get it started. Time's wastin'.

-Mace 2.0

Response to So... Uh, Fast & Furious. 2018-04-23 19:01:05

At 4/23/18 04:53 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 4/23/18 04:29 PM, Mace121 wrote: Why would this be any different?
fast and furious is about family

...How original.

Time to bust a move and get it started. Time's wastin'.

-Mace 2.0

Response to So... Uh, Fast & Furious. 2018-04-23 21:56:27

Breh speaking of shit TV show reboots I hear they wanna bring back Herbie the Love Bug but he's going to be a government weapon that talks.

Kill it before it breeds

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to So... Uh, Fast & Furious. 2018-04-24 12:41:51

F&F is, and has always been unrealistic garbage. At least the original brought some more appreciation for the Japanese sports cars, but still. The series has gone on way too long.

derp

Response to So... Uh, Fast & Furious. 2018-04-24 13:29:02

It's so they can keep the ricer market alive for the next generation.

BBS Signature

Response to So... Uh, Fast & Furious. 2018-04-24 14:49:52

The Exorcist, an animated series. Let's scare the living shit out of the kids like I was at ten years old, when I watched this at a 25th anniversary theater show.

Response to So... Uh, Fast & Furious. 2018-04-25 01:41:08

I hate humanity. Bring on the nukes and reduce this planet to a nuclear wasteland, please.

Response to So... Uh, Fast & Furious. 2018-04-25 12:27:12

At 4/25/18 01:45 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 4/25/18 01:41 AM, ZeHentaiKing wrote: I hate humanity. Bring on the nukes and reduce this planet to a nuclear wasteland, please.
are you thinking about vin diesel nude rn

are you imagining his sleek multiracial body rippling with sweat and dancing STRICTLY for your pleasure

he grapples you to the bed covered in satin sheets and laughs gleefully as he remarks that you're his best friend in the entire world

he turns on the tv and you watch some local news as he gives you the best blowjob of your life as his bald head darts up and down like a goddamn sewing machine

Vin Diesel the bald dork that was never cool but desperately tries to be.

Wow, you took your time to write that. You must hate me because that was nightmare fuel. That horrendous imagery was a horrible way to start the day. Thanks.

Response to So... Uh, Fast & Furious. 2018-04-25 20:36:32

Fun fact: I'm the 1% who has never seen a Fast and Furious movie.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to So... Uh, Fast & Furious. 2018-04-25 21:32:09

At 4/25/18 08:36 PM, Big-Boss wrote: Fun fact: I'm the 1% who has never seen a Fast and Furious movie.

What's it like?

I turn water into water

BBS Signature

Response to So... Uh, Fast & Furious. 2018-04-25 21:58:56

At 4/25/18 09:32 PM, Klaudesin wrote:
At 4/25/18 08:36 PM, Big-Boss wrote: Fun fact: I'm the 1% who has never seen a Fast and Furious movie.
What's it like?

I couldn't tell you for sure. I don't keep a daily journal about it or anything.

But if I had to guess, it's not bad. I think the only time it'll ever affect me in a negative way is if I ever tell the wrong person that I've never seen a Fast and Furious movie. Then I might get freaked out on. Who knows.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to So... Uh, Fast & Furious. 2018-04-26 10:37:26

sounds freakin sick bro

BBS Signature

Response to So... Uh, Fast & Furious. 2018-04-26 18:55:54

horrible films. with as realistic as they are, shoulda been cartoons from the start.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to So... Uh, Fast & Furious. 2018-04-28 02:52:26

At 4/26/18 06:55 PM, billybobthwarten wrote: horrible films. with as realistic as they are, shoulda been cartoons from the start.

Interesting. No real view of the world, and no real view of the films you see, All i see from you is fallacy after fallacy after fallacy. Your days are numbered, deadite. Peak a boo, get the fuck off of my shoe. I'm gonna shoot you with a gun full of your own poo.

BBS Signature

Response to So... Uh, Fast & Furious. 2018-04-28 08:18:46

At 4/28/18 02:52 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote:
Interesting. No real view of the world, and no real view of the films you see, All i see from you is fallacy after fallacy after fallacy. Your days are numbered, deadite. Peak a boo, get the fuck off of my shoe. I'm gonna shoot you with a gun full of your own poo.

great. super.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"