00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hirimi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

2D Animator Needed for a Fan Game

361 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

2D Animator Needed for a Fan Game 2018-04-21 13:25:03

Before I start, first of all, YOU WILL NOT BE PAID. Why? Because I can't. It's completely no use. Second, the game will be made in Clickteam, which means that it will NOT go on Newgrounds, however the demo version will. Maybe. If that is even allowed.

The fan game is called Ashley The Teenage Witch. It's based of WarioWare's best character, Ashley. I thougth she really, really needed her own game, but I just had absolutely no hopes that Nintendo will make it, so I thought I had to make the game myself. There are many voice actors and a musician working for this game already, but after a long time I never got a free animator. (I am the creator (obviously) and the programmer for this game.)

You must be able to draw with an art style of the Game & Wario intro animations. (AKA the art style Rhythm Heaven had.)

You must have fun drawing with this art style. (obviously)

That is all. To contact me you can either do that through Discord (Enlain#1066) or Gmail. (anashat17@gmail.com)

Oh yeah, of course, I need to explain more stuff.

The game is a platformer where you have to save the world from monsters and save your parents. The game will feature voice acting, original music and many original characters.

Please help me with this game, I was waiting for an animator for ages. I once even had a dream that I finally got an animator. This game means a lot to me, so please collaborate with me.