00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vaittus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Would you date someone who....

442 Views | 12 Replies

Your parents don't like? Let's say your parents tell you you aren't allowed to date black, or Mexican woman your also not allowed to date a woman who's bi sexual, isn't Christian, or is a different race of yours and she can't be too dark. They say you can be friends with them but your not allowed to have sex with them, or romantic relationships with them otherwise they'll kick you out the house and you will be a embarrassment to the family. They only want you to date blue eyed blonde woman. What would you do?

Response to Would you date someone who.... 2018-03-10 02:14:15

My first serious partner was in this position. She was Jewish and her family (particularly her mom) was abusive and racist. Having come out on the other side from the relationship that they ultimately destroyed, I can't say it was really worth it, but I can say that given that I was already attached when those problems began to manifest, I'm glad that I stuck it out to the end.

Things are a bit different if you're the one with the nutjob parents. You can't just find someone else and expect the problem to go away. You're also 18 and new to relationships if I remember correctly, so you might as well get some experience under your belt. Every relationship is going to have problems. This just happens to be one of yours.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Would you date someone who.... 2018-03-10 02:33:53

Holy Christ, just move out.
Do we have to put up with this “I hate my parents” drivel for everyday until you do?

BBS Signature

Response to Would you date someone who.... 2018-03-10 02:54:43

Are you talking about yourself or your date?

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Would you date someone who.... 2018-03-10 03:01:43

At 3/10/18 02:33 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Holy Christ, just move out.
Do we have to put up with this “I hate my parents” drivel for everyday until you do?

Lol I'm trying to move out. Just applied to a few more jobs and I'm hoping they accept me. But no this isn't happening to me I'm just not allowed to date at all.

Response to Would you date someone who.... 2018-03-10 07:51:42

*applause*

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Would you date someone who.... 2018-03-10 10:30:41

At 3/10/18 10:19 AM, NekoMika wrote:
At 3/10/18 07:51 AM, MissChosenOne wrote:
*applause*
Same thoughts, this kind of stuff fits much better as a news post or tumblr post anyways. The forums are not a place to vent out absolutely every single thing that happens in your life.

My pet peeve is that op won't own their threads.

They always end up saying it's a hypothetical or "a friend."

ok. lol

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Would you date someone who.... 2018-03-10 15:49:31

At this point I would date anything with a vagina.

Response to Would you date someone who.... 2018-03-10 17:01:56

I have and it is a nightmare but you can't let your parents dictate how you want to live or date etc

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Would you date someone who.... 2018-03-10 17:40:14

At 3/10/18 12:51 AM, Ever-After wrote: What would you do?

I'd follow my heart. Not my parents.

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to Would you date someone who.... 2018-03-11 10:37:18

Well you could be on Discovery Investigation for double homicide

Response to Would you date someone who.... 2018-03-11 11:11:12

Just give him a permaban. You know you want to.

BBS Signature

At 3/10/18 12:51 AM, Ever-After wrote: stuff

Listen to them. They're only looking after you and the white master race.

BBS Signature