00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MisterBig67425 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Want to join a team

830 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Want to join a team 2018-02-09 10:59:15

Hi everyone,
I would love to join a team effort on creating something. I can do voice, art work, small animations, writing and more.

Let me know if you are working on a project or if anyone you know are. I would love to work with a group of people with a lot of passion for the work.

Thank you for the interest.

Response to Want to join a team 2018-02-10 06:40:40

Do you have any examples of your animations notice your page only has art references? Do you happen to have skills in after effects, it would be an area of skill we are looking for.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

At 2/9/18 10:59 AM, Melissa-Carey wrote: Hi everyone,
I would love to join a team effort on creating something. I can do voice, art work, small animations, writing and more.

Let me know if you are working on a project or if anyone you know are. I would love to work with a group of people with a lot of passion for the work.

BBS Signature

Response to Want to join a team 2018-02-11 02:08:46

I'm working on a Made in Abyss game in RPG maker. It's not going to be anything super professional it's supposed to be a gift for a friend but I might make it public once it's done. I'm not going to make money off of it. I can't pay you. It's purely a passion project. I need some sprites for characters and avatar faces for text boxes and stuff like that.

If you're interested you can DM me. I could give you more details if you want as well.

Response to Want to join a team 2018-02-21 06:46:04

Hello Fellow Game Dev I would love to do a collab
I am pumped for anything and everything also I don't want pay
All tho you didn't say about pay I am just Slipping that in there
At any notice you want to collab contact me at:
justarkogaming@gmail.com
I hope i see you in the near future\

You fellow: Justin

Response to Want to join a team 2018-03-11 22:39:02

At 2/9/18 10:59 AM, Melissa-Carey wrote: Hi everyone,

Oh yeah! good to hear, cause I literally just made this post asking for a team.

Let me know if your available