00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LightyJaeger just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How often do you do all nighters?

2,770 Views | 40 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-03 16:36:06

How often do some of you do all nighters during a month,after school or work?I usually do them about 1-3 times a week all the way into the morning

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-03 16:50:44

Pretty much never, on the rare occasion I might stay up as late as 4AM, but I don't like to stay up much later than 2.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-03 20:23:01

Ha! The day Super Mario came out I played at LEAST 2 hours in a ROW!

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-03 20:26:14

I find it's better to get one hour of sleep than none at all.

Can't remember the last time I did one, but I barely got any sleep before my BF's surgery last January.

My most memorable all-nighters were during a sleepover in the late '90s, and Dry Grad in 2001.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-03 20:42:27

At 2/3/18 08:26 PM, Painbringer wrote: I find it's better to get one hour of sleep than none at all.

Can't remember the last time I did one, but I barely got any sleep before my BF's surgery last January.

My most memorable all-nighters were during a sleepover in the late '90s, and Dry Grad in 2001.

the night I did it on thursday I didn't really suffer any bad affects until noon. was still feeling a little drowsy from it only after I woke up at 7 this morning a couple hours in.
Do remember what you played on those days?

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-03 22:57:23

Last time was probably at some college party 5-6 years ago, lately I just don't have the energy or the will for it anymore.

Related to gaming, I remember finishing like, 2-3 games in one night at a friends' house, and we didn't even realize it was 8 A.M. That's probably 10 years ago, good times lol.

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-04 11:14:29

i work thirds so technically every day is an all nighter for me. but i never stay up more than 16 hours. when i was young i'd pull all nighters on the reg, drinking mountain dew and playing NES into the morning with my friends or brother.

Newest track: Savant - Upbeat Melodic Metal - Frontpaged!

BBS Signature

At 2/3/18 10:57 PM, MiroDK wrote: Last time was probably at some college party 5-6 years ago, lately I just don't have the energy or the will for it anymore.

I've only do it because it's the only time of the day that I don't get interruptions and because I don't want to feel like I wasted money on my recent purchases.
It helped to my own need that energy drinks were purchased prior too starting them

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-04 13:12:22

At 2/3/18 08:42 PM, argile wrote: Do remember what you played on those days?

During the Dry Grad we had: Super Mario Kart 64 (projected on a giant screen), jousting (with padded helmets and batons), laser tag and ice skating (at the arena across the street).

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-04 14:52:49

Oh boy, I would love to pull all nighters with my friends back home. I used to pull them often, maybe 1 every weekend or two. But that stopped after about junior year of high school. Now as a freshman in college and being 2 states away from friends back home I haven’t ever pulled an all nighter. In fact, I’m even more tired just in general than I ever was in high school. Thinking about my all nighters though makes me miss my friends

These days: never. Life's so much easier when you don't just spend days walking around in a daze and barely know what your doing after those unrestricted phases of gaming...

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-05 14:49:01

I never really did an all-nighter playing games when I was a kid, at least intentionally. About the closest I ever got to was about 3am in high school, compared to today, which I can only go to about 1:30 am.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-05 15:38:31

I use to do all nighters but there has not been a game that can grasp my attention like that

But Minecraft can possibly do that maybe because I love building stuff

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-05 15:47:17

At 2/5/18 10:29 AM, Zymbot wrote: The other night I pulled an intense all nighter on Fisher Price's I Can Remember.

It must be more challenging than it looks huh? Haven't really done a all nighter last night though I couldn't go back to falling asleep after the couple of hours that I did get of. got like 2 hours at most on Pokemon Ultra Sun at most though between 5-7 am

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-06 09:06:49

At 2/5/18 08:38 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: These days: never. Life's so much easier when you don't just spend days walking around in a daze and barely know what your doing after those unrestricted phases of gaming...

It's honestly the only thing that I don't like about doing them,how regularly do you get to play video games though?

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-06 11:01:54

At 2/6/18 09:06 AM, argile wrote: It's honestly the only thing that I don't like about doing them,how regularly do you get to play video games though?

Not often enough. :) A couple hours every other day at most. Pulling an all-nighter once in a while might be the best opportunity I'd get, but I know it'll just take way too long to get back on track after one of those. Time lost on everything else when you're tired all adds up.

BBS Signature

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-06 11:21:20

Once in a while. Certainly less often than I used to, but I'm typically still up before the sunrise, so there's that.

At 2/6/18 11:01 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:

i got full of energy

im so horny but thats ok my will is good

BBS Signature

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-06 12:02:36

At 2/6/18 11:42 AM, nevermindnirvana wrote:
i got full of energy

How? :O

BBS Signature

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-06 12:26:21

At 2/6/18 12:02 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/6/18 11:42 AM, nevermindnirvana wrote:
i got full of energy
How? :O

my secret

BBS Signature

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-06 14:42:13

At 2/6/18 12:26 PM, nevermindnirvana wrote: my secret

If you ever wish to reveal...

BBS Signature

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-06 16:51:34

At 2/6/18 02:42 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/6/18 12:26 PM, nevermindnirvana wrote: my secret
If you ever wish to reveal...

someday maybe

BBS Signature

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-06 18:37:03

i shit you not i almost NEVER sleep at night

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-06 19:39:51

At 2/6/18 06:37 PM, KieranMaster10 wrote: i shit you not i almost NEVER sleep at night

Nice,Honestly I have to take a few multivitamin supplements during the day to keep me going.

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-06 21:37:56

I'm homeschooled so I can kinda do whatever sleep wise, or atleast I could haha, my Dad is all weird about me going to be now cause my younger brother is noisy if I don't go to bed. lol

Used to pull all nighters like in rows, definitely not good for you all the time haha

BBS Signature

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-07 01:51:30

Pretty much every night.

I hate video games.

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-07 05:34:46

At 2/6/18 04:51 PM, nevermindnirvana wrote: someday maybe

Looking forward to that day!

BBS Signature

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-08 15:27:56

At 2/6/18 09:06 AM, argile wrote: It's honestly the only thing that I don't like about doing them,how regularly do you get to play video games though?
Not often enough. :) A couple hours every other day at most. Pulling an all-nighter once in a while might be the best opportunity I'd get, but I know it'll just take way too long to get back on track after one of those. Time lost on everything else when you're tired all adds up.

2-3 hours is a decent amount of time to game, I won't lie .I rather conserve my energy to more important matters in the day first before I start of watching a movie/show,reading,listening to music/podcasts and whenever I get the occasion to actually begin to think about playing video games.

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-08 16:35:11

All nighters are pretty normal for me. It's less frequent lately but it's always been like 1-2 in a month on weekends, going to sleep the next evening.
I'd love to have like a normal sleeping schedule but always feel like I can't get any work done if I don't push the limit.
lol @ health.

"Throw it at him not me!"

BBS Signature

Response to How often do you do all nighters? 2018-02-08 16:43:13

At 2/8/18 03:27 PM, argile wrote: 2-3 hours is a decent amount of time to game, I won't lie .I rather conserve my energy to more important matters in the day first before I start of watching a movie/show,reading,listening to music/podcasts and whenever I get the occasion to actually begin to think about playing video games.

Good call. Best not think too long with the time comes though, just play. :) Feels like a lot of time's spent on feeling like there's not enough time too...

BBS Signature