00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

art sales

208 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

art sales 2018-01-18 17:40:24

so... ive made some profiles on sites like fineartamerica, and sketchmob... and ive put some decent art on the sites where people buy from, and ive been trying to tell everyone i know and talk to through social media. i even have several friends spreading word about my art as wel. its not bad art and some of them are good enough that i would hang it in my room, some i even do hang in my room, but i cant seem to sell anything!

ive not made one dollar on my art, ever, and ive offered commisions, ive tried selling my art, and ive tried doing stuff for free in the hopes that someone would want my stuff in the future! but i have not made a penny. what am i doing wrong, what should i do, because ive thrown my entire life into art, "the art on my profile isn't any of my recent work... and the nude stuff is not anywhere on my sales sites!"

any tips on what to do, where to go, and how i should go about making money on this, because everyone is telling me to give up, and to get a "real" job because i cant produce any results. and thats all anybody seems to care about anymore. ;-;

art sales