00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

After Years is better than FF4

718 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Kain is much more cooler in this version. But there wouldn't be an after years if it hasnt been for FF4.

But like FF4 just is so dumb. Like top 10 anime betrayal dumb. Your brother lives on the moon. He betrays you i'm fed up with this world.

Also Edge has his own theme song in After Years, i dedicate this song to him. He's like the Barack Obama in After Years, he just spies on Kingdoms. I just overall liked that even after you beat After Years you can reuse the save file of high level in the last Story for a new story game. Just saying it rules! So you can do the achievement easily after you beat it for fun, and saves it to the bestiary once you find a monster. Its just something that makes this game 100% better than FF4 remake. Not to mention the auto battle was improved. So you can change it in the middle of the battle instead of fixed auto battle outside it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlYKg6jldZY

Well i played the Steam version of it. Its the typical Final Fantasy game where its good after you beat it. So kudos to whoever made this version.