00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hirimi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for an artist!

400 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for an artist! 2017-12-24 02:04:25

Hello, I am Tyson the currently director of a game project called The Lost Lord! Right now we are in late planning and early development looking for an artist to make up some concept and game poster art! If you are interested message me ASAP!

Response to Looking for an artist! 2017-12-25 17:14:23

At 12/24/17 02:04 AM, TysonGoodee wrote: Hello, I am Tyson the currently director of a game project called The Lost Lord! Right now we are in late planning and early development looking for an artist to make up some concept and game poster art! If you are interested message me ASAP!

Definitely interested, I am a graphic designer and have experience creating posters for multiple clients! Also have experience creating character designs and mock ups.

Response to Looking for an artist! 2017-12-25 18:59:09

At 12/24/17 02:04 AM, TysonGoodee wrote: Hello, I am Tyson the currently director of a game project called The Lost Lord! Right now we are in late planning and early development looking for an artist to make up some concept and game poster art! If you are interested message me ASAP!

hello, I am interested. I'm only a student but have experience in making concept art and graphics design.

Response to Looking for an artist! 2017-12-25 21:24:18

Challenge Accepted What you have in mind?

In the days of Kings and Queens I was a jester . Treat me like a God or they treat me like a leper ^~^

BBS Signature