00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GrawlixMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Levels that are not that hard...

848 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Levels that are not that hard... 2017-12-17 13:15:27

...As people state they are. Let's say that people aren't always perfect, especially when they are frustrated on a particular level, which one guy thinks it's pretty easy. I mean, one time my uncle was stuck fighting Noob-Smoke in Mortal Kombat: Deception, and I managed to defeat them in a couple tries... By cheesing... Plus, I haven't played the game before.

Ego aside, the one level I could think at the top on my head is the "Demolition Man" mission from GTA Vice City. People said this is too fucking hard because of the flying controls (as they said), but I never had that problem & just blaze through that bitch. Even when I was 8 years old I have no problem on the PS2. The PC version is quite challenging, but changing the controls or use a gamepad, is a little easier. It's a level where I don't understand their frustrations, and there are videos where you could skip the mission, but I think they're all pussies...

Name another "hard" level you think it's pretty easy.

Time to bust a move and get it started. Time's wastin'.

-Mace 2.0

Response to Levels that are not that hard... 2018-01-02 06:48:10

At 12/17/17 01:15 PM, Mace121 wrote: ...As people state they are.

Ego aside, the one level I could think at the top on my head is the "Demolition Man" mission from GTA Vice City.

As a kid, I never beat that mission because it was too hard for me (Yes, I played GTA as a kid, haha). But now as an adult, I think it's kind of an easy mission. It's not as bad as people say it is. You just need to be careful and have a bit of patience.

Sticking with the GTA trend, Wrong Side of the Tracks is one of the most hated on video game missions in the GTA series and it isn't even bad at all. For me, it was another one of those 'it was a hard mission when I was a kid' situations.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Levels that are not that hard... 2018-01-02 12:20:29

At 1/2/18 06:48 AM, Big-Boss wrote:
Sticking with the GTA trend, the damn choo-choo train is one of the most hated on video game missions in the GTA series and it isn't even bad at all. For me, it was another one of those 'it was a hard mission when I was a kid' situations.

...Well, it is very flawed, until you find an exploit where you could go on top of the train by riding up on a bridge.

-Mace 2.0

Response to Levels that are not that hard... 2018-01-03 18:47:13

Not exactly a level, but the "Ornstein and Smough" boss fight in Dark Souls. Everyone would go on and on about how hard they were, the hours it took, etc. I only died three times. I had more trouble with Sif than the two Wild & Crazy guys. Sif took my hours and tries more than any other boss in the game. I just didn't find Bert & Ernie that hard

Response to Levels that are not that hard... 2018-01-04 06:36:44

Pretty much all early levels of all easy games...

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Levels that are not that hard... 2018-01-04 12:07:35

At 1/2/18 04:46 PM, TheQuietGamer wrote: The Water Temple in Ocarina of Time.

When I saw the title of the thread, I came to post the exact same thing.

Maybe I just got lucky when I played through the Water Temple, but it definitely doesn't stand out as a particularly hard section of the game to me. It's one of those games that I've been meaning to replay at some point because I don't think I ever actually finished the game.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Levels that are not that hard... 2018-01-04 12:21:33

At 1/4/18 06:36 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Pretty much all early levels of all easy games...

Find a level that other people think it's hard as shit, while you think it isn't.

-Mace 2.0

At 1/4/18 12:21 PM, Mace121 wrote: Find a level that other people think it's hard as shit, while you think it isn't.

Unfortunately for me the levels others think are hard as shit are usually hard as shit for me too. I don't typically play such levels. Outside pretty much any level in any of the rare titles I've mastered there are no such levels I defeat with ease that other people wouldn't... except pretty much any of the original DOOM levels on Ultra-Violence I suppose, some people might have trouble with those.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature