00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mochiifur just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NuclearNacho's situation

237 Views | 1 Reply

NuclearNacho's situation 2017-12-09 09:42:38

OK so, I know many of the people in this website have been against the game itself and the methods used by the community to exploit Newgrounds. However I think this is much more of a serious matter and I thought I'd leave this here, in case anybody was interested.

https://www.gofundme.com/nachos-family-financial-help#

All of the informations are in the fund link, I hope it doesn't go against the rules because I've read them but couldn't really find anything that leads against this type of links. To resume what is written in the Fund link, Nuclearnacho's family has a 5000$ debt due to the fact they've had to pay for cancer cures, as his mother suffers from cervical cancer. The debt led them to be legally sued and the salaries earned by the father are not enough, which is why Nacho decided to ask for help on the Internet.
If any of you is willing to help him, I think he will be very happy. Unfortunately some people have faked donations (one has faked a 3000$ donation) which is definitely disappointing and humanly talking, it's also a disgusting behaviour. Hope the prejudices against GD won't affect the fact that he's in a critical situation.

Thanks for reading!

Response to NuclearNacho's situation 2017-12-09 10:02:54

@GMDDreamEater

I can't actually donate right now, but I'm more than willing to help spread awareness about the situation:

(ABC News story submission page)