00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

chipfire just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Awgo What

274 Views | 0 Replies

Awgo What 2017-12-04 10:25:17

Leo "Awgo What"

There's also video of this dude getting tazered, kicked by an MMA fighter, and other stuff on youtube. He runs for Memphis Mayor regularly.

He does ridiculous workouts, 250 push ups, pullups. He explains that his imaginary friend convinces him to let him do it, and grinds through programs like P90X and various yoga and calisthenics.

He's pretty much invincible.

He's also basically the posterchild for Dissociative Identity Disorder

However, he's not someone who I just sort of know of as a local celebrity. He's one of my casual bicycling enthusiast friends, and a pretty smart and cool guy, even a good father.

What's weird is that now people are starting to compare my Chewalla Lake bike camping runs to the sort of stuff Awgo does. I was sitting on one of my breaks during a 100+ mile round trip bike camping trip reflecting on it, and it did sort of feel as if the person on the trip wasn't me. I would blow down the road for 10-15 miles, take a break, and not really remember much of it. That's why all the pain of doing a 100+ mile round trip bike camping run doesn't effect me, because it's not really happening to me.

But this is what Awgo does too. The "imaginary friends" he talks about are just a metaphor for the various versions of his dissociated self.

I've always felt that there was no "real" me, but that's more of a depersonalization/derealization thing.

But yeah, I'm probably turning into this guy.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature