00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ReneePrower just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Adobe Animate wont export w/ Camera

1,959 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So the recent versions of Adobe Animate CC have a camera tool thats quite nice and easy to use without having to use a plugin, however, when I export with swivel, it acts as if the camera was never there and doesnt capture ANY of the camera movements. Any help, please? What are some of the settings you have on your swivel application? If you might know how to fix this exporting problem please tell me. Kthx.

Response to Adobe Animate wont export w/ Camera 2017-11-22 16:00:08

At 11/21/17 11:15 PM, Luckymation wrote: So the recent versions of Adobe Animate CC have a camera tool thats quite nice and easy to use without having to use a plugin, however, when I export with swivel, it acts as if the camera was never there and doesnt capture ANY of the camera movements. Any help, please? What are some of the settings you have on your swivel application? If you might know how to fix this exporting problem please tell me. Kthx.

Don't use swivel with ADOBE ANIMATE!!

Export as a video into adobe media encoder. Hope you've got it Kthxby

"In matters of taste there can be no disputes."

BBS Signature

Response to Adobe Animate wont export w/ Camera 2017-11-22 16:13:06

At 11/22/17 04:00 PM, OzoneOrange wrote:
At 11/21/17 11:15 PM, Luckymation wrote: So the recent versions of Adobe Animate CC have a camera tool thats quite nice and easy to use without having to use a plugin, however, when I export with swivel, it acts as if the camera was never there and doesnt capture ANY of the camera movements. Any help, please? What are some of the settings you have on your swivel application? If you might know how to fix this exporting problem please tell me. Kthx.

oh wow thanks I didn't know swivel didn't work with animate

kinda dissapointing because adobe media encoder is trash but I'll deal with it, thanks!

Response to Adobe Animate wont export w/ Camera 2017-11-23 14:12:22

At 11/22/17 04:00 PM, OzoneOrange wrote: Don't use swivel with ADOBE ANIMATE!!

Wow, I didn't know about it because I haven't bothered to use it yet but that will be very helpful to know incase I use it!

Response to Adobe Animate wont export w/ Camera 2017-11-23 17:53:20

At 11/23/17 02:12 PM, cuteboy99 wrote:
At 11/22/17 04:00 PM, OzoneOrange wrote: Don't use swivel with ADOBE ANIMATE!!

Wow, I didn't know about it because I haven't bothered to use it yet but that will be very helpful to know incase I use it!

I tried using swivel a bunch of times only managing to screw up my final product. It's a bummer, but at least it still works even if media encoder is kinda poop.

"In matters of taste there can be no disputes."

BBS Signature

Response to Adobe Animate wont export w/ Camera 2017-12-11 19:04:35

At 11/27/17 02:40 AM, thepixelizer wrote: Or you could just download a free screen recording program like iSpring Free, record your movie and export your movie as a wmv.

Actually, screen recording is usually a bad idea, as it usually lowers fps and sometimes even doesn't record every frame.

Response to Adobe Animate wont export w/ Camera 2017-12-12 12:49:09

At 11/27/17 02:40 AM, thepixelizer wrote: Or you could just download a free screen recording program like iSpring Free, record your movie and export your movie as a wmv.

never use screen recording program they are horrible unless your doing it to record your a tutorial or something I wouldn't recommend it for animation!

Response to Adobe Animate wont export w/ Camera 2021-10-14 08:05:59

At 11/22/17 04:00 PM, Ozone wrote:

iu_445847_9920304.webp