00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TalithaFelixStudios just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

POLL - AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT TH

771 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I never liked this game and i love rpgs but in my eyes its waaaaay overrated boring combat story put me to sleep cloud had pop eye arms the music was a 2 out of 100 at best what a piece of over hyped trash even til this day i hope they never remake it and let i rot forever. Anyone agree vote on my site theres a link below...have a blessed and safe day

POLL
http://daheadcutta.weebly.com/weekly-poll.html

Response to POLL - AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT TH 2017-11-11 23:05:41

FFVII is okay. By comparison, I got more fun out of Chrono Cross, but I do like Cait Sith, since he can potentially OHKO any and every enemy in the game.

As far as the main series goes, I hated FFIII and IV. I want to hate FFVIII, but it's so darn forgettable that I can't recall anything outside of Balamb Garden having great music and Triple Triad being my favorite FF mini-game... oh, and, uh, gunswords or whatever.

Response to POLL - AM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT TH 2017-11-13 00:06:41

you're not gonna bait me into giving your site traffic, but i do think ff7 is very over-rated and only keeps its place of esteem in gaming because of nostalgia. it's a total pain to actually play. any final fantasy that randomly forces you into a separate battle area every ten feet, forcing you to watch the intro and hear the little ditty it plays when you just wanna fucking get somewhere, sucks. FF12 is the only game in the series that did it right, allowing you to approach and attack enemies that you see in the world in real time, and that game gets no love at all. a pity, really. at least it got a pretty killer remaster.

Newest track: Savant - Upbeat Melodic Metal - Frontpaged!

BBS Signature