00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

OPREA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What are you sick of seeing online?

1,337 Views | 26 Replies

Politics. Religion. Beliefs.

And everything else that goes along with people being these one-sided fanatical sociopathic narcissistic idiots and assholes.

Seems everyone is looking for a fight online, while they're on their phone, sitting on the toilet. They stalk the comments sections of youtube, facebook, and other online forums and blogs. Looking to dot the i's and cross the t's of anyone and everyone. If you didn't say it, they automatically think you don't know it.

They complain like children, trying to preach and teach you how ignorant you are, when they don't know the first thing about you. The very definition of being ignorant. The internet is turning everyone I see into hypocrites and liars, who know how full of shit they are, so they double down on being an asshole.

They come with these HUGE, unavoidable double and triple-standards, that anyone can plainly see. Persona's completely derived and borrowed (stolen) from second and third hand parties. Everything they think they know comes from textbooks... yeah right.. youtube university is more like it. Nothing is experienced. They can get behind whatever cause they want online. Because they often aren't on the front lines. They aren't personally affected. And that gives them so much distance and separation and space to add their two cents. Just the craziest, most negative opinions you've ever heard.

These opinions that should really be for free. Not because it's priceless. But because it's worthless. Because these words never have value of even two cents.

I guess people want to "fix" shit that doesn't even concern them by bitching about it. But of course there is never a solution with these people. Because they aren't even personally involved. They just know everything about one topic. Are they in any real way involved beyond this? No.

So, do yourself a favor. Just so you can figure out who you're talking to.

Pretend you sit down with one of these people, and just blindly agree with everything they say. Let them know you're on their side, and believe them. Once you have total confidence that they believe you are with them, and not against them, just ask them. So, what now? What do we DO about it?

The answer is never provided.

They don't have a plan.

And that's why I'm so fed up with it. These people never wanted to have a sunny disposition. They never had a plan. They don't want to know what they can physically do to help, because they're far to busy being LAZY, which is why they know half the shit they do in the first place.

From SITTING AROUND DOING NOTHING but crying all the fucking time. Their lives could have been good. But they just can't get over themselves. They can't get out of their own way. Even when a solution presents itself, they shut it down, and mock the very idea, citing the problem is too big to be fixed... so then, SHUT UP about it.

Otherwise, it's just brainless, clueless, hopeless, dick measuring contests that go no where positive. From FOX news to Alex Jones. From the Pope to Satan worship. From mind expanding drugs, to science books, to bibles. I just plainly don't give a shit about your spiel anymore.

I used to think I enjoyed having intense and deep conversations with people, but now I miss the mundane, what's-the-weather-look-like talk. It was familiar. It was inside the box. And if everyone is thinking outside the box these days, they're just going to get weirder, and more disconnected from their friends, family, and even themselves. Trading their unique perspectives for thoughts about Trump, Hillary, God, and the elite's plan for a New World Order.

It's like... okay. This is just how it is. That's the matrix. Very good. You've broken free. Now IGNORE the matrix, and break away from it. Stop acknowledging it. Begin your efforts to live without big brother or some church, (by getting the damn computer out of your house for a start, and not associating with these delusional groups anymore..)

Ya know, we all watch the same youtube videos and read the same blogs. No one is special with this information. I don't know why people are so passionately curious to know how fucked we are, and what happens when you die. But I'm sick and tired of the guesswork. Just pick your poison, and shut up about it. It's all so pointless anyway. So what if you're right? If you're not in a position to change anything, then admit you're just a viewer, consumer, and fan of this shit, and that although you sure can complain about the "state of the world" (you've lived in one part of the world, maybe even one city your whole life, that's not the "world"..) you sure as shit aren't offering answers or solutions.

You're just pointing your finger in a vague direction at this phantom problem, and you don't know how to deal with it, because Alex Jones never gives you that part. He just wants to tell you your fucked. Just like every other group! Besides religion. Religion offers salvation, if you're a complete moron, and want to believe that the Catholic church slaughtered it's way to victory, to gain control over your mind, so you would believe this shit, even to this day, based on some fear that you won't see your loved ones in Heaven.

Or, at least, you would be excommunicated from the church, and denied access into Heaven. In the old days, you'd be slaughtered.

It's 2017. Grow up. Your completely faith based views lack even the most common sense. complete and total shit. It's a way to control the people, just like every group tries to control the narrative. Period.

Another thing I'm sick of is seeing a douche bag finally learn a life lesson, and so he or she pretends they always knew, and that they were always so careful, and wise, and smart. I hate how they disregard their entire past, and never apologize to the people they fucked over. They just use the life lesson to begin again. That's not good enough. I don't care if you're not an asshole anymore. I care that you were, and there was never so much as an apology. So it makes it hard to forgive.

I hate when an idiot finds brains he never knew he had, and finally crammed some information/ misinformation in his or her head. They so clearly want to use this newfound intelligence to be an asshole about it, and condescend to people. They try and preach this shit to people who have known this all along, too.

Or at least, we knew a lot longer than you. The importance of love over hate. I hate to break it to you, but you're late to that game. Not us. Just because you can swing your knowledge around like a club, thinking everyone else is too stupid to understand. You should get comfortable with the fact that most people have considered what you are just now finding out about, and have already made some internal judgment and decision about how we feel. And since it's such a personal thing in the first place, the last thing we need is you, bringing it up, rehashing it, like it's the first time we ever considered it. Your whole demeanor, whoever you are, is that you have some privileged information, that no one else is genius enough to comprehend. And that's why you come off as a douche. You use information like it's something other people just wouldn't understand, which is of course bullshit. You're not the brightest bulb, and even YOU finally got it. It clicks with other people sooner. Just saying.

You can use this info as a justification for your own personality disorder, as some excuse to talk down to people (like calling people ignorant idiots and assholes for not subscribing to the same train of thought as you.) but in the end, what is true for you is true for us. What affects you, is what affects us. The things you go through aren't new. They are as old as time. The opinions you have were already put into better words, by greater thinkers. Maybe you think by plagiarizing everything you say, you think it makes you look better than others?

Ooooo, and isn't that impressive, and edgy and deep. Fucking clown shoes, bro. We're all eating the same shit sandwich. We all know what it tastes like. Having an internet connection doesn't make you Yoda. And that's what I'm tired of seeing online.

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-25 12:10:46

Long winded rants.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-25 12:43:38

Politics shoved down my throat.

I really don't know what to put on here.

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-25 12:49:15

My ex bestfriend

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-25 12:59:26

Poorly animated banner ads.

Usually involving cardboard cut outs of game concept art that is stretched to pixels and has other amateur Flash animation shit.

And then there's the Vista Print stamp ad (from a few years ago) which looks nothing like a real stamp.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-25 13:04:24

People giving a shit about shit that really isn't worth giving a shit.

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-25 13:51:26

At 10/25/17 12:02 PM, Stereocrisis wrote:
The importance of hate over love.

FIX'D

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

At 10/25/17 01:51 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 10/25/17 12:02 PM, Stereocrisis wrote:
The importance of hate over love.
FIX'D

Perhaps I sound a bit like a broken record. Like minded people will say I am saying nothing new, and they are right.

In my abilities to point out what I hate, instead of what I love, I suppose I am just as guilty.

Or, maybe even just as much as a victim as the next windbag, spouting common knowledge from some endless bag of tricks I call logic. Just as self-serving with delusions of grandeur as the next. Just another piece of the big pie. Just another face in a blurry crowd of fog covered strangers. Another point of view, forming another, new, uniquely shaped angle, with answers to a question no one asked. Because we are each unique, and individual, none of our brilliant ideas really fit in, or fix what may effect someone else, who is on another level, on their own shit, and so far removed from my way of thinking I can't find a single connection.

Maybe a fundamental problem exists. Such as the non-existence of love, or hate. Why argue about one over another if neither exist in the first place. If both only serve as words to encapsulate individual ideas of love and hate, the emotions themselves get lost in translation, and could never be requited in any way of substance. Unless of course you meet your identical soul mate who really does look at the world 100% of the time the same way as you. Perhaps this idea of marriage is supposed to solidify this feeling, that you are both in the same boat. Which is fine, if one of you isn't making holes and sinking the fucking vessel that any relationship is. A living, familiar vessel. A life, being built in real time. Can you selfish fucks even understand your own responsibilities to keep up your end of the bargain? To remain loyal? To look out for each other, instead of looking out for yourself? And if you can, could you ever really trust someone else on that level?

If this is coming off a bit cynical, my basic understanding of how people around me behave is to blame. People act like you could never get sick of their shit, or like every lie they tell you, you're just supposed to be some trusting fool. Or complete idiot. And most of the time, you would have to be in complete denial to not realize that they think so lowly of you that they could just sneak their ulterior motives passed you without you ever catching on. That they could have all these negative intentions and bad vibes pouring off their skin, but you're supposed to play the role of oblivious clown, and let it happen.

One problem. I'm not dead yet. And I do see what's going on. Mostly, I always have, even if I tried to stay ignorant of it. Even if I did my best to play it off like it didn't bother me. Even if every single time you saw me, I never so much as let my mask of sanity slip, it doesn't mean that I don't have to wear one to put up with all your shit. Being polite and cordial in the face of being so insulted and disrespected and humiliated on a daily basis isn't easy. And I've done these things in order to keep people I care about happy. But you know what? I don't see the trade off. I don't see why I have to put up with anything, especially if this person isn't offering up anything in return. When it becomes ALL attitude, and even in a good mood, I'm thought of as your total bitch, you've got a big fucking surprise coming. I might have played into this, cut from the same cloth shit. But we both know that means I'm the same wolf in sheep's clothes snake in the grass as you are. I'm just more careful, and not so quick to identify myself as an asshole. But mark this on your calender as the day you find out I'm not so different than you. I just have it more under control, and see value and reward in not letting my dick head side come out to play just because of some childish, emotionally driven temper. I'll throw my tantrums in the dark, away from you people. No need to depress and anger others with my private demons. You could take a tip from me on that one.

I have stuff that bothers me immensely, and I have to work at not misplacing these aggrressions. So it pisses me off that other people can't, and won't, tuck these feelings away, and stop bothering the fucking world with it. Going to take that out on everyone, are you? What a douche. Why don't you leave people alone?

I understand people were once in a position where they were indeed a victim. And whoever did that to you needs to be knocked the fuck out. You didn't have any choice but to be abused and used, and dragged around like some co-star in the life of an abusive parental figure. I get it. We all do. Even those of us who aren't abused. We get it.

But now you're a grown up. You have power. You have the control, to fuck other people up. A good man takes his fucked up past and turns it into reasons to not behave like such a jerk, once they become adults. A poor excuse for a man is the guy who uses his past to make excuses and justifications for all the people he intends on corrupting and hurting.

You are no longer the victim. You have transformed into the monster. And that's very sad, but fuck someone who is going to let hate and anger lead them. It's time for the urn. You have no more business here if you've lost the fundamental principles of love, and traded it all for behaving like a miserable son of a bitch.

I'm not talking to my depressed crowd. I'm talking to the assholes who make it extra difficult for an already depressed, already grief stricken number of people who just don't want to play your childish game anymore. People who have moved on to the meaning of their own lives, and not your selfish, arrogant perception of what that should be. Every man has his own path. Living on your time is getting us no where fast. Because in your version of what this is supposed to look like, you're the strong, we are the weak. You're the smart. We are the stupid.

And I hate to spoil this for you, but nothing could be further from the truth. If anything, the exact opposite is true. You talk a big game, and that's very nice bullshit, but we've endured more. We've been through the grinder, and come out stronger in ways you are not. We've been chewed up and spit out and that has lead to more inward deep thinking and philosophizing, and intelligence that just doesn't come easy. As easy as hate is, you will never know the fear that is worry of losing someone you truly love. You will never fear. And if you don't fear, well, you are content with the answers you have. If you don't fear, because you are the feared, and never care as the hate absorbs you, it's going to become a case of not being able to teach an old dog new tricks, after a while. One by one, people will walk away from you, fuck you over, and you'll be convinced it's because you're surrounded by assholes. You'll become so convinced by this that you won't see any point in not becoming a bigger asshole for the sake of defense and survival.

BUT, you'll also convince yourself that everyone has their own little racket. That everyone is out for number one. That no one could ever love you, and that you couldn't possibly love anyone else. And that's manifest destiny at it's finest. Never allowing yourself to be open for love, and only channeling hate will get you exactly what you suspect.

What I'm trying to say is that you give what you get. People aren't going to show you their best side if you show them your worst. And if they show you their worst, it's probably because you didn't give it your best.

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-25 15:12:23

At 10/25/17 02:36 PM, Sekhem wrote: only thing i don't like about being online is that people don't have enough fun w it

rip into people, be an asshole, be a hardcore fan of something you really like, or anything - it's better than being the dumbass wallflower nerd who is afraid to have opinions, afraid to hurt people's feelings, afraid of caring, or is so depressed that nothing matters to them anymore (like op, for example - he's miserable)

I realize that complaining about miserable bastards makes me sound like a miserable bastard. But I observe. I never let them get under my skin. I just observe, and report. If what I'm reporting sounds miserable, well, welcome to shit I put up with. Welcome to shit I've given up on putting up with.

I've never been the instigator. The nice guy, who goes out of his way to appear like nothing bothers him, and he's chill, always gets to hear the problems of other people. We always have the shoulder the pains and stresses of others. We are always seen as this beacon of hope. That if this person could just tell me all their problems, they think they will feel better.

The problem arrives once they've got all that poison out of their system, and off their chest, and you can't solve anything for them because it's still their personal fight. They resent you, even though you do the best you can. It's not like anyone can save anyone else. The best anyone can do is listen, and give advice to the best of their abilities.

At this point, the person who just confided in you, and unloaded all their problems on you becomes hostile. They start taking it out on you. Because for all your advice, they have an answer. They're so ready to take the wind out of your sails, even when you offer them hope. They see it as something they can shoot down, and make you feel stupid for wasting your time listening to their spiel. Because in the end, you're just another one they talk crap about later on. You're just another aspect of their lives that they can't stand.

Do you see? I come as a friend. I'm usually happy, smiling. Fuck that. I'm usually the only one smiling. I noticed a lot of people are incapable of being happy at the same time. If one of you is happy, the other one is miserable. And as soon as they've made the happy person feel miserable, they go back to being happy, and trying to be funny, or if it's a girl, she tries to be all cute, like nothing she just said or did was supposed to piss you off, and wreck your day.

These gas lighters. These bullshitters. I'm sick of it. I'm not miserable. I'm sick of miserable people. I'm tired of the constant threat of punishment, anytime people don't meet eye to eye. They always have to say something to cut you like a knife, for some petty reason or other.

I think the biggest reason why it means so much to me is that I'm not like that. I don't go here, there, and everywhere being everyone's best friend, and being disloyal, and saying and doing shit that would hurt someone who believes they can trust me. That's so fucked up. You have this person who thinks they can count on you, and you sell them down the river every so often because it impresses a different circle of people, and makes them laugh like the ignorant assholes they are. Which would be fine, if you didn't put the fucking idea in their heads to make that the set standard of how I'm to be treated. I hate that shit. Because eventually you end up coming along with these people, and walking into situation where everybody there thinks they already know you. They already have some sort of feeling about you, based on what some other person said about you. Fuck that.

I speak for myself. No one speaks for me. And since I don't talk to anyone, especially don't try to cause problems for anyone, that means I do it for a reason. That means I want no part of them. I want no part of that situational drama. I have no stake in what they think or believe. I have no business there whatsoever. So what's my name fucking doing there? Exactly. You brought it with you, and trashed it.

That's my point. I'm not miserable. I see people like this, trying to fuck up my life, and obviously everyone there is on Earth, my story is happening to other people just like me. We're pissed off. We're not beaten. We're just thoroughly sick and tired of the way people like you get to orchestrate and negatively influence our existence.

We're sick of how we're just supposed to play the role of whoever the hell you fucking think you're talking to.

And it pisses us off, that you really must think you're talking to someone who gives a single solitary fuck that you think you're so great, and we're all these little nothings and annoyances in your life. It pisses me off that a person can seriously erase big chunks of time in your life when you did everything right, and never hurt a soul, and were always kind and polite. It pisses me off that great numbers of people never saw that part, and instead get to ignorantly assume and treat you like you're just another idiot and asshole. Do you understand? Do you understand how pride and ego can come into play if you showed love and respect for people who spit it right back in your fucking face, and told everyone in their new life what a fucking cretin you are. Even though it was them?!

I care about people so much, that I've let this happen time and time again. I never get revenge. I never wish them harm. I never do anything slippery or salty to fuck them over. I don't see several small issues between us as a reason to start throwing you under the bus in my conversations with others. That is your trait. Not mine.

I think I've said enough for right now. I get exhausted thinking about this. It's a constant, daily drag. To hold on to these memories and realize that most of my life, because of them, could have been more of a lie than I even know. When I realize that my life could have been good, and I could have had good friends, and good support systems, and excellent relationships with people.. when I think of how all that never happened because people like to come along, and fuck that up for you. It makes me feel resentment. Sorry if that looks miserable to you, but it isn't a great feeling. People steal your youth, and rob your dignity, and suck your lifeblood when you were in your prime, and can't even show face in the end, or any time it counts. When I think of the vampires that I've invited into my life, and how much damage control I've had to do for all their stupid shit.. I just don't want to deal with people anymore. It's not a hard concept to understand. I have, at my age, an extremely low tolerance for bullshit. I used to have patience for that, but when years and decades go by, and you see the exact same behavior, from the exact same people. It's a fool me once, shame on you, fool me 235282398 times, shame on me scenario.

And through it all. What did they ever do that was so great? Why do they think knowing you gives them license to give you a taste of their attitude problem? If they ever did anything so great, why did they stop? Why do they feel that was sufficient enough greatness to become a jerk for the duration of the time they know you? Why has nothing ever been so great since?

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-25 15:46:50

At 10/25/17 02:33 PM, Stereocrisis wrote:

As easy as hate is, you will never know the fear that is worry of losing someone you truly love.

You don't come to the path of Hate voluntarily. It's not called The Only Way because there's some other way. You have to lose a lot of people you thought belonged to you and called it "love" before you come to accept real Hate, not just cartoon mickey mouse anger, but actual cold calculating hate.

Hate isn't easy at all, because pure hate starts with the self. Assholes love themselves. There's a special humility to full devotion to hate. Contempt for others starts with valuing the self.

BUT, you'll also convince yourself that everyone has their own little racket. That everyone is out for number one. That no one could ever love you, and that you couldn't possibly love anyone else. And that's manifest destiny at it's finest. Never allowing yourself to be open for love, and only channeling hate will get you exactly what you suspect.

I don't know man, chicks who have had hard lives deeply relate to the path of hate. A lot of times those women are disproportionately beautiful and thus have been made targets by people with acquisitive and domineering mindsets. Beautiful women who try to love everyone almost always find themselves the targets of unwanted attention. In the end, they discover the Only Way themselves, and can only trust those that admit to recognizing it's truth.

What I'm trying to say is that you give what you get. People aren't going to show you their best side if you show them your worst. And if they show you their worst, it's probably because you didn't give it your best.

Putting your best foot forward is a good way to get your shoes stolen.

BBS Signature

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-25 17:07:10

At 10/25/17 03:12 PM, DarkRoxy wrote: A bunch of buzzwords.

Lifehack
Fake News
Regressive Left
One weird trick
Covfefe
Alternative Facts
Going Viral

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

im also tired of the internet its self i wish it was never invented

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-26 08:54:34

At 10/25/17 04:30 PM, luden wrote:
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YUO SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINIED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX.

Gosh, that's a lot of circuits. I'm very impressed.

IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF T HOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

You seem to have leadership potential. Do you like presidencies?

quote from AM, from the sort story i have no mouth, and i must scream.

LNX PLS

BBS Signature

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-26 14:29:46

At 10/25/17 03:46 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: You don't come to the path of Hate voluntarily. It's not called The Only Way because there's some other way. You have to lose a lot of people you thought belonged to you and called it "love" before you come to accept real Hate, not just cartoon mickey mouse anger, but actual cold calculating hate.

People love what helps them, and hate who hurts them. Even if what helps them is no real help at all. Like alcohol, drugs, etc.. Even when those who "hurt" them are merely trying to help.

I sense that people can't look at themselves. They can't see what other people see. They think they're being funny, and it's just the most ignorant, insensitive, insulting, offensive thing possible.

I think I understand the problem. What is "funny" is always ignorant, insensitive, insulting and offensive if there is no hint that it's a joke. If there is no clue that you don't really mean the things you say, and that it was supposed to be laughable.

Even then, every joke has it's truth, so someone is secretly hating someone in this little stand up routine that people go through every day. Everyone's a comedian, but no one is particularly funny. I think that's a big problem with it.

They try to play the clown so much that no one ever sees that their words aren't revealing of the inner person. The inner person is nice enough to try and get people laughing, I suppose. They just suck at it. Repeating the same old tired and stale homophobic, sexist, racist, petty shit, and chuckling all the time starts to piss people off if there is never any redeem quality. Like them admitting it's all just a joke. If the premise is they really mean it, it stops being harmless ball busting.

That's another thing. I have no brothers or sisters. I didn't grow up having to talk over any siblings, like many others had to do. I didn't grow up being so close and truthful, and so quick to fight like a lot of children did.

I guess you could say that maybe I just don't understand why then it would be proper to behave like this.

They must get it, and see no problem with it, but I do. People have enough problems without someone coming along and giving them more. If I didn't start anything, then there is no reason for it. So many times I have assumed wrong that since I'm minding my own business, no one should have an excuse to fuck with me.

That isn't the case. If anything, if you're quiet, paranoia sets in with other people, and they start adding all kinds of stupid shit to your inner dialogue. I must not be speaking because... IT'S ABOUT YOU OBVIOUSLY! That's the feeling it is. If I say nothing, you bury yourself. You dig your own grave with what you think I think. And 10/10 times, it's nothing about you. It's about me, in my little life, with my own story playing back in my head. It has nothing to do with you or anyone else. Never has. See, people who believe the world revolves around them can't handle that. They never put one thought into that you have your own life, and you don't talk about everything with everyone.

Look. This is the real issue I have with these people. I've had a lot of fucked up things happen in my life, from death, to suicide, to watching people nearly die in front of me, to people coming around me being all drunk and stupid, etc.. etc. etc.. and this shit would happen at home, when I was a kid. On school nights.

So pardon me if I was a lil weird, awkward, didn't talk much, and kept to myself. I didn't want to burden anyone with my problems. And seeing as how I feel like I gave you all a break, by not depressing you, or angering anyone with my personal bullshit, it just seems like a bad deal. It's not a good trade. I leave my problems at the door, and keep my head down, and THIS is what gets me hate? THIS is why people who don't even know me think of me as sort of an asshole. Because I plainly didn't come from a good home, surrounded by good people, nor did I have the slightest idea what most of these idiots were talking about half the time. I'm from the suburbs. People in school talked like all they ever read was the dictionary according to Eminem. And all these years later, that hasn't really changed. If anything, it's just devolved into these idiots having children of there own, and raising lil Hitler's all across the country.

No one respects anyone or anything anymore. They would rather tell you how great they themselves are all day long, kissing their own asses, and putting everyone else to shame. It's a sick, sick world. How these morons can live and survive and actually have good lives ahead of them, while making the rest of us question why we should even care anymore, if this is the fucking way it's going to be..

And at every turn, you meet one of these low life mother fuckers. You have to put up with some person whose opinion it is that you don't deserve your due respect. Idiots who have accomplished jack shit, who talk a lot of shit for a mother fucker that hasn't done shit all day.. and it's in every household and apartment complex and projects in the country. Everyone thinks it's cool to be straight outta Compton, with a chip on their shoulder, slinging dime bag like they're fucking Scarface. And I just want these absolute contrived and phony fraudulant assholes to get real, and learn respect, and SHUT UP in the worst way possible. These fake it to make it, lying, story telling, gossip spreading, mean girl table sitting cunts from high school are now 30 year old men! How the hell did that happen?! A man this age acting like such a buffoon 50 years ago would get told to be a man, and stop being a fucking child. Just before getting the shit kicked out of him.

But in today's world, everyone is like that. There are no heroes left. And if so, why? You kick the crap out of one of them, and no one appreciates you shutting this motor mouth up because everyone else is a motor mouth just like him. Uncle Sam.. psh.. Freedom of speech protects people to say whatever the hell they want, and assault charges condemn the men who rightfully smack these man-children upside their fucking head. See what I mean? You can't be a hero. You can't end the problem coming from one or two individuals anymore. The same problems are coming off of everyone these days.

Not even women are worth protecting anymore. Little whores. Used to be a time you stood up for a woman, and cracked someone in the jaw who hurt her. Nowadays, women like the abuse. They like being whores. They are just as profane and stupid as the douche bags they blow. Not much you can do to stand up for their honor. They have none.

Hate isn't easy at all, because pure hate starts with the self. Assholes love themselves. There's a special humility to full devotion to hate. Contempt for others starts with valuing the self.

These people have no dignity or integrity. They have bragging rights about dumb shit no one should be bragging about. Whether they value themselves or not, I just want them to either learn the importance of not causing grief for strangers, or die. I don't care if they learn their lesson 50 years from now, and their lives become all this Hell of regret, and finally understanding that their an asshole. Because that barely ever happens. Time for the urn if people can't get over themselves, and fully intend on continuing this spreading misery. No room for you on this planet if a few basic things can't be solved, such as intentionally hurting other people. Intentionally causing havoc, when things could have been good, and you waste decades of people's time with your drama. Hey, you're so miserable? Eat a bullet, because no one is asking you to stay, and ruin our otherwise happy existence.

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-26 16:40:27

Sjw and grahmmor nazies.

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-26 19:19:15

At 10/26/17 02:29 PM, Stereocrisis wrote:
I sense that people can't look at themselves. They can't see what other people see. They think they're being funny, and it's just the most ignorant, insensitive, insulting, offensive thing possible.

People think if they can make something funny, they look smart, and the worse thing they can make funny, the smarter they must be.

Look. This is the real issue I have with these people. I've had a lot of fucked up things happen in my life, from death, to suicide, to watching people nearly die in front of me, to people coming around me being all drunk and stupid, etc.. etc. etc.. and this shit would happen at home, when I was a kid. On school nights.

Gosh, I can't relate to any of this at all...

wait...

So pardon me if I was a lil weird, awkward, didn't talk much, and kept to myself. I didn't want to burden anyone with my problems. And seeing as how I feel like I gave you all a break, by not depressing you, or angering anyone with my personal bullshit, it just seems like a bad deal. It's not a good trade. I leave my problems at the door, and keep my head down, and THIS is what gets me hate? THIS is why people who don't even know me think of me as sort of an asshole. Because I plainly didn't come from a good home, surrounded by good people, nor did I have the slightest idea what most of these idiots were talking about half the time. I'm from the suburbs. People in school talked like all they ever read was the dictionary according to Eminem. And all these years later, that hasn't really changed. If anything, it's just devolved into these idiots having children of there own, and raising lil Hitler's all across the country.

Look man, I hate to break this to you but it works like this:

If you come from a bad neighborhood, had a bad family, there are people who didn't who honestly go to sleep everynight with a little smile on their faces because they believe good things happen to good people, and bad things happen to bad people, and the reason why they're in a good situation is because despite of the things they've done wrong, they really are good people deep down.

They really like themselves. They don't hate.

When a person like that meets someone who hasn't done anything wrong, who's not a burden on others, who's done more things right in their life than they have, it fucks with their world picture. How DARE you be a good person. How DARE your existence prove them wrong. How BAD. What a SHIT you are, sitting there living and breathing, proving the world is a bad place where bad things happen to good people who don't deserve them.

This is why they drive you away, like a mutilated burn victim. It doesn't matter you did nothing wrong: you remind the of things they don't want to think about.

And at every turn, you meet one of these low life mother fuckers. You have to put up with some person whose opinion it is that you don't deserve your due respect. Idiots who have accomplished jack shit, who talk a lot of shit for a mother fucker that hasn't done shit all day.. and it's in every household and apartment complex and projects in the country. Everyone thinks it's cool to be straight outta Compton, with a chip on their shoulder, slinging dime bag like they're fucking Scarface. And I just want these absolute contrived and phony fraudulant assholes to get real, and learn respect, and SHUT UP in the worst way possible. These fake it to make it, lying, story telling, gossip spreading, mean girl table sitting cunts from high school are now 30 year old men! How the hell did that happen?! A man this age acting like such a buffoon 50 years ago would get told to be a man, and stop being a fucking child. Just before getting the shit kicked out of him.

Meh, I don't think violence solves this problem. I think this is more a "People thrive on drama" problem, where people want their lives to be like the movies they watch. It's dumb. We need better movies.

Not even women are worth protecting anymore. Little whores. Used to be a time you stood up for a woman, and cracked someone in the jaw who hurt her. Nowadays, women like the abuse. They like being whores. They are just as profane and stupid as the douche bags they blow. Not much you can do to stand up for their honor. They have none.

Again, you're glorifying violence above cattiness, when it should be the other way around. Give me someone who's sarcastic over someone who's committing assault in an attempt to force others to their will anyday. Hurt pride heals; broken teeth, not so much.

These people have no dignity or integrity. They have bragging rights about dumb shit no one should be bragging about.

Right in the feels. Being a drugged out douchebag seems to be a point of pride these days.

Whether they value themselves or not, I just want them to either learn the importance of not causing grief for strangers, or die. I don't care if they learn their lesson 50 years from now, and their lives become all this Hell of regret, and finally understanding that their an asshole. Because that barely ever happens. Time for the urn if people can't get over themselves, and fully intend on continuing this spreading misery. No room for you on this planet if a few basic things can't be solved, such as intentionally hurting other people. Intentionally causing havoc, when things could have been good, and you waste decades of people's time with your drama. Hey, you're so miserable? Eat a bullet, because no one is asking you to stay, and ruin our otherwise happy existence.

I don't know man, you ever watch a guy kill himself? It's a bad rush. Part of the Path of Hate is the idea of acquiring and controlling. Destroying your enemy is wasting a valuable resource. You should really seek to own, and after ownership, improvement. In this way, hate is more beneficial than love.

BBS Signature

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-26 23:25:17

Flash parodies of video games

filler text

* furries
* bronies
* liberals
* /b/ tards
* weebs
* the alt-right
* sekhem
* shitty hipster sites/web "apps" with oversized annoying banners and pt 24 helvetica fonts everywhere
* jquery
* php
* misc. bloated hipster javascript frameworks that cause your entire browser to lock up
* synthwave
* vaporwave
* (insert random word)wave
* dubstep
* recycled unity game tutorial games/2d platformers reinventing the same formula used in console games since the early 80s
* dumb people
* twitter
* facebook
* discord

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-29 02:23:44

Drama in politics...

why can't eryone all just be chill, we'll all die in the end anyway.

I just don't care about the world tho so meh

Don't bother getting mad at me. Im not important enough

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-29 06:07:52

the word "cuck". i wince whenever i see this word used, even in the rare instance that it's used correctly. people just see that it's popular and go "me too! me too! i say cuck too!" like holy shit develop your own distinct vocabulary like an individual.

Newest track: Savant - Upbeat Melodic Metal - Frontpaged!

BBS Signature

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-29 06:13:57

Corporate influence, pay-to-play in search results. Before the turn of the century we kinda figured the internet would be cleaned up, make mostly family friendly. But we knew the specter of Wall Street would descend, and the truth would be buried by for-profit/sponsored, lesser truths... because it was that way before the internet came round.

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-30 11:49:21

several of the 6 billion anti-trump subs on reddit making the front page. Like shit, I know he sucks but they don't need that many subreddits dedicated to hating on the guy. I don't wanna see several links all to the same article saying trump is the living embodiment of Statan.

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-10-30 15:07:37

You know what I'm tired of seeing? Goddamn sob stories. Every picture is accompanied by some sad story about how I should pity the poster. Fuck you. I'll judge you on your merit, not on your cancer.

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-11-06 21:26:21

At 10/30/17 11:49 AM, All-American-Badass wrote: several of the 6 billion anti-trump subs on reddit making the front page. Like shit, I know he sucks but they don't need that many subreddits dedicated to hating on the guy. I don't wanna see several links all to the same article saying trump is the living embodiment of Statan.

Trump doesn't even seem like a U.S. president. And you know why? Because the media, these fucking jackals, have made assholes look good on TV forever. Puppet president after puppet president has sit down behind the oval office desk, and run the country in the name of a shadow government. A military government. A government that wants to serve the elite, and not the people.

Honestly, whenever I see Trump hate, a part of me thinks, well, he's fucking up the Illuminati's plan. Good for him. And you know, he must be. Have you ever seen such disdain and hatred for a US president? I haven't, all of my life. I've never, ever seen someone that the media tries to take down so hard.

So, either he's draining the swamp, and fucking up the New World Order of slavery and destruction and death that is coming.. at least stalling it.

The way I look at it is that everyone hates white people. Period. So, they make Trump appear like a fat old racist, sexist, son of a bitch. Enjoying the good old days of having a suit and a martini, while backhanding your wife.

But you know what?

I'll bet it isn't so.

And you know something else? Why doesn't anyone see through the "popularity" thing? Only absolute shit is popular. Anything popular in like 50 years has sucked dick. Nothing but one glorified asshole after the next. That's why everyone hates hipsters. They heard of things that aren't plugged into your lil fucking matrix of tv and movies and tv movies.

What a loser life that is. Sitting in front of the TV. You should be embarrassed. But wouldn't you know, it's normalized, because everyone is a fucking embarrassment. Working all day, so they can get to their TV at night.

Go home after a long day of slavery, getting paid shit, to watch the worst sort of bullshit flashing and providing you with instant gratification. TV's warm glowing warming glow. Playing you. Owning you. Filling your head's with information. "Programming" is exactly what it sounds like. Programming.

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-11-06 21:42:52

Well, I was going to post on how idiotic blowhards who use long winded arguments that are either total strawmen or are wild goose chases that are wrapped in falsehoods, lack of facts and fake news that allow illogical and dangerous people in power and influence, but I can point to the post above and say pretty much this.

Ironically enough, I’ll use a classic conspiracy theorist quip here. If they actually think for themselves instead of using diluted and biased sources of information, (I.E. infowars) then maybe people can get the full story and not the story that is taken out of context and distorted.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

At 11/6/17 09:42 PM, orangebomb wrote: Well, I was going to post on how idiotic blowhards who use long winded arguments that are either total strawmen or are wild goose chases that are wrapped in falsehoods, lack of facts and fake news that allow illogical and dangerous people in power and influence, but I can point to the post above and say pretty much this.

Ironically enough, I’ll use a classic conspiracy theorist quip here. If they actually think for themselves instead of using diluted and biased sources of information, (I.E. infowars) then maybe people can get the full story and not the story that is taken out of context and distorted.

One must look at things from all possible angles. This is true.

Human beings are curious. We are imperfect. We have limitations and faults. We don't know. We want to know.

So the more intelligent of us try to at least figure it out. No matter what "it" is, religion, science, politics, friends, family, games, art, music, or whatever.. They try to figure it out, and go to a number of places to learn. A lot of these places, however, for what you're talking about here, is Alex Jones, and a million other youtube videos and blogs.

Although, I mean, one at a time. You know? Can't an Alex Jones viewer also be watching FOX and CNN and even some news source out of Russia? If your interested in world events, or history, or the present and future of where our leaders are going, we can look at it all. That's why I hate talking about one or the other, because people assume that's the only thing you consider.

Some people just don't care, too. Which is fine. They hav some basic concept of reality, and aren't one for the rabbit hole. Although, understandably, more and more people do want to get their information online. It's basically free college with no degree, but you can choose any subject you want.

The problem exists that some people intentionally spread misinformation, and write alarmist, sensationalist crap, based on questionable sources.

However, a lot of people also say that it's misinformation because it's true. It's just not something our leaders would want the narrative to sound like. But it's still true. The same atrociousness of war still exists, even when it's us doing it to them.

And this whole idea of "us" and "them" and the racism they employ to invent boogeymen, and the ignorance of the public they exploit to run planes into towers on 9/11, and most people still don't know why, or even care.

The brazenness of the "real" media to so openly be a conduit for some faceless rich man's propaganda. All major news corporations being owned by maybe 5 people. so 5 men control all the news millions of American's here, and if you can't see why people listen to Alex Jones, maybe you're not understanding something.

It's at least a DIFFERENT point of view, and maybe even the correct point of view, and stance to take, against these tyrannical leaders who fuck the population, and send us to fight wars to basically protect not OUR freedom, but THER freedoms to protect their riches, and steal more riches. War is two men fighting to protect property, basically. Resources. Money. Drug fields. You name it.

So why the fuck do Americans continue to get behind these people, and vote for them?

I think it's exactly what I said. These people are predators on the minds of a public that already is kind of ignorance and so they misguide them even further. Just think of the racism excuse for most wars. They're the bad guys with the slanted eyes or brown skin. Military troops highly exposed to aggression and racism against the enemy in training.

People like to label anyone talking about those beliefs in an open, honest, and direct way with hostility most times, with what I see online.

We can all agree, I think, that good ideas can come out of faulty sources. Good news. Bad news. Different sides of the same coin. Information is powerful. It can effect lives in a real way.

I like to think that I could see multiple points of views before drawing any conclusions.

Additionally, I would like to think I could fucking talk about one thing, without a million assholes butting in to call me ignorant, because I didn't mention their thing.

I guess what I'm saying is that I would like to bring up one point, without automatically being accused of being ignorant of all other points. That's what I'm tired of seeing online. And in human interaction in general, honestly.

Everyone has to add their two cents, and try and make it as if they are teaching you something new. Whereas you may have had these thoughts, and more, and deeper, and drawn your own conclusions years ago about what someone is pretending to finally teach your poor ignorant mind.

That's arrogance.

People going around correcting everyone, or trying to preach some point that has nothing to do with what anyone was even talking about.

It's like, yes, okay. We saw THAT youtube video and poorly written blog too. We all have an internet connection, you're not Yoda. It's not genius. It's easy to understand. All points are, once you look into them.

And I guess I don't know.. If I were to bring something up, I would like for there not to be all these clowns trying to dot my i's and cross my t's, and insinuate that I must not have known.

Ya know, I get accused of walls of text alot.

Do you fine people know why?

It's because I have to focus so much of the dialogue on explaining what I'm not trying to say. You know what I mean? Here's your point. And it just flies over everyone's head. So you have to regroup and start addressing all the things you didn't fucking mean. So the original point I was making gets lost in translating what I didn't mean to say, versus what I was trying to express.

Walls of texts happen because you people get confused in the first place, requiring great amounts of patience to basically spell it out for you.

Response to What are you sick of seeing online? 2017-11-08 14:32:04

As I said, I would like to see multiple points of view.

The method most news sources use is screaming. That's how people get their news. This arrogant desk banging goon son of a bitch who talks over his knowledge guests when they steer the conversation in the direction of what is not to be discussed.

Immediately, that guest is demonized, criticized, being called a fool, an idiot, hating America. Hating this or that. It's just this huge justification for regular people to become these assholes they see on TV.

Just another justification for people to assert their dominance with name calling. Some cheap alpha male tactic an egomaniac uses to bully someone. This is dressed up like a real argument on major news stations. Maybe if we ourselves are feeling somewhat more docile, and incapable of fighting back, it's because our TV is screaming at us. DON'T BE STUPID. DON'T THINK CRITICALLY! BECAUSE WE WILL LABEL YOU ONE OF THEM!

People are afraid of that kind of thing. People work all their lives to get on TV. shit, you think they aren't playing ball, selling their soul, and just reading from a script? Why not? Someone else will in a heartbeat. An anchor position is highly sought after. And the poor journalists who want to do real reporting are never hired. They don't want to play ball. They are disgusted by the green screens, and the lies, and the fake news.

And now, just because Trump says the words "fake news" I'll be waiting for the next idiot with a comment to accuse me of being a supporter. I didn't even vote. I don't vote. Ever.

The only thing I like about Trump is that he's claiming to drain the swamp. Basically, if anyone was listening to Alex Jones, it might have made them vote for a man embracing all the fringe politics, and the conspiracy theories.

Because so many of the conspiracies are true, and deep down, American's know that at least the other candidate was more of the same. From the Clinton Dynasty. More criminals.. so they voted Trump heavy in the swing states, and got him elected.

Can't blame some Americans, who still don't believe what they're being told. Some Americans have broken free from that matrix, away from TV, into the internet. And the internet has plenty more than some crumby youtube video. It has things like FOIA.gov to research, and a number of other sources of information.

I think Alex Jones viewers simply appreciate the fact that he's telling you it's right in front of your faces, if you look. And when you do, you see that he's right. His show might look like some tacky webcam broadcast glorified in a radio sound stage, but the things he says can't be found in public records.

Most people are content to call Alex Jones a crazy, racist, conspiracy theorist. I'm not so sure I want to be that dismissive. I don't feel like I have a stake in the outcome if I'm right or wrong, so I don't leave room for my emotions to get the better of me on these issues. I don't actively "care" in that I'm in a position to change anything, or do anything about it.. but, I just want to know. For my own peace of mind, and I hope for yours, it won't make you a drooling Info Wars follower. It'll just open you up to the fact that not everyone is talking the same talk, and therefore, it reminds you, or awakens you for the first time even, that it is only through experience that you can actually know for sure. Yes or no. Do I know this person in real life? No. So what do I know besides what they say? It's like that. It's not some hook, line, and sinker doomsday shit that we're all going to die. It's more like, wow, this is so incredibly messed up, I can't see myself being stripped of my individually and trading in my own unique personality and life for a club membership anytime soon. Into ANY hat wearing community. ESPECIALLY the military or the Catholic church.

Because no group idea has ever been a particularly selfless one. Any group idea has always revolved around the preservation of self. And since I don't feel particularly in danger, or threatened, it's hard for me to consider joining any group. I don't need defense for my own selfish reasons. I take care of my own selfish needs. I don't need to be a bum, and borrow self worth and discipline from a crowd. I think because I'm a light to myself, I don't see any particular group as being a light at the end of an otherwise dark tunnel. You must experience bleakness before you can so passionate care one way or another to join up with other people who are just as passionate.

I lack passion in most areas of what I study and read about, even when I am highly fascinated. You won't catch me at some rally or protest. I'm an outsider looking in. And it is only when you are an outsider looking in that you can make up your mind, in an unbiased, who is the bigger asshole. What LOOKS right, and what LOOKS wrong if I didn't have any sort of peer pressure.

And the problem with groups is that they are your peers. And people are notoriously petty and argumentative about core beliefs within the circle. You're out of the loop if you aren't one of them. And this hostility can be found in any group. Anger, leading to the dead end road of limited thinking. They can get passed the delusions of one idea. And they perform a witch hunt any time one of their disciples expresses different beliefs. And it just seems like any group you could join will eventually have a punishment for you if you're not on the band wagon with the rest of them.

I don't like to stifle my knowledge down to fear of being excommunicated from some group of people who wants to remain willfully ignorant, and use nastiness when they have no argument. I like a healthy debate, and this gets down to the bottom of not only truths about society, but personal truths as well. How do I know how I feel unless I have all the information? How can I prepare myself to understand any of this if I refuse to ever acknowledge it, or look, and see it?

Most people have opinions about places they've never been, and people they've never met. It's hard for me to take groups seriously that bitch and complain about things they've never had to personally experience. Those are some of the biggest groups of people. The general public. Sitting on their ass in front of the TV year after year, and suddenly they have an opinion about Syria or something.

That's great and all, but you live in Wisconsin. You don't even fully grasp what's happening over there because you've not been there. But suddenly you know Bashir Al Assad's name and you think it means you're an expert on foreign policy.

A member on the counsel on foreign relations might have carried a bit more weight with his opinions then let's say, anyone who isn't in those board rooms, and having those privately held conversations.

Speculation and paranoia, and fear drives most groups.

They want to know what's really going on. I think they all mean well, they're just at a point in their lives where they are bat shit insane. They've been attached to ideals and these moral codes forever, and maybe they've stepped outside of the box a little. I just feel that most of them stay plugged into the matrix because, well, what was ever so wrong with inside the box? It was ignorant in ways, but it was bliss, wasn't it? It was comfortable, and familiar. When life made sense. Now, people are snapping out of that, and the other people are hanging on to the old ideas, and rejecting anything remotely stinking of these new forms of tolerance. Tolerance. If we were all so tolerant, we wouldn't need groups. And that's the big eye opener for people. They learn to tolerate others, and hell, even understand them a bit better. Instead of brushing with broad strokes to describe them, and people like them.. for once, they're actually talking, and being civil, and some enemies are becoming friends.

Meanwhile, other people want to hang on to the familiar. They deny forgiveness, and acceptance, or understanding, because hate so defines them. They are nothing without their safe familiar idea that they are part of a team, and in a fight. That other people are wrong gives their lives meaning.