00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need help finding an old video!

360 Views | 3 Replies

So the animation was from forever ago. Atleast before 2008.

It was an animation with wonderful guitar song over the video. It was only acoustic guitar, nothing else. Because it was so long ago I vaguely remember what the actual video was about, but I distinctly remember a dancing cactus. The rest of the video was just creative trinkets and doodads of stuff interacting with eachother like a Rude Goldberg machine.

Please help!

EDIT: This was an animation on Newgrounds, not just a random video.

Anymore information at all? are you sure it was acoustic guitar and a cactus?

I really want to find this for you so I can go "I'LL TAKE THE CASE!" but I just can't find anything like that, and I don't want to embarrass myself ONLINE in front of ALL OF MY FRIENDS. (all 0 :P)

Response to I need help finding an old video! 2017-09-22 16:12:10

At 9/21/17 10:11 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: Anymore information at all? are you sure it was acoustic guitar and a cactus?

I really want to find this for you so I can go "I'LL TAKE THE CASE!" but I just can't find anything like that, and I don't want to embarrass myself ONLINE in front of ALL OF MY FRIENDS. (all 0 :P)

Like I said it was sooo long ago, I don't really have much more than that. The dancing cactus was only a small part of the animation. I think the loading screen also had a dancing cactus. Or maybe it was the end credits. Yes, the whole song was acoustic guitar. No other instrument.

Response to I need help finding an old video! 2017-09-23 11:03:13

At 9/23/17 04:37 AM, BFFcraft wrote: Here you go!

Haha! No, sorry that's not it at all. Like I said it only had guitar. And it wasn't all about a cactus.