00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Phins just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Thanks for being a stupid cunt

498 Views | 2 Replies

Thanks for being a stupid cunt 2017-09-21 00:48:08

No, really. There's nothing more heartwarming than watching two groups of poor people fight over their differences.

Thanks for being a stupid cunt

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Thanks for being a stupid cunt 2017-09-22 00:35:00

You know, those things are a lot easier to deal with than anything that actual affects the common person. It's kinda hard to fight corporate greed when they fund politicians on both sides of the aisle, who use race, religion, and gender, to distract the populace.

Response to Thanks for being a stupid cunt 2017-09-25 17:06:27

At 9/22/17 12:35 AM, EdyKel wrote: You know, those things are a lot easier to deal with than anything that actual affects the common person. It's kinda hard to fight corporate greed when they fund politicians on both sides of the aisle, who use race, religion, and gender, to distract the populace.

It is 'kinda' hard if not impossible to fight greed altogether especially if it is not just from big corporations but from us the consumer who ultimately are the ones funding it.
Ending corporate over-exploitation of the worlds resources , huge scale mass production and under-paying of workers would result in far higher cost of living and far less technology which would in turn lead to less tax revenue and less money to spend on benefits, education, health care etc... and so is unlikely to win any politician very many votes at all.

So basically you can live with a messed up system or go and live in a cave.

We are living like kings, and these days will last forever.