00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TarikNakich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bullies

645 Views | 15 Replies

Bullies 2017-08-12 15:34:33

Time and time again.

People trying to create, or shall I say, recreate some false sense of hope and love, and recapture that innocence from whenever they felt safe.

You know, from this, comes so many double standards. So many impossibly high standards, from the hypocrite man-babies demanding that he be empowered to make everyone around him feel victimized.

Because you felt victimized as a child.

Aw, poor baby.

So you're going to take that out on the world, then? How about this. It was unfair what you went through. And so those people should have been knocked the fuck out for doing that to you. Okay?

BUT, now, TODAY, you are the monster. So we should knock you the fuck out too. Right? Because instead of learning from your abuse, reasoning it to be why you don't behave like that.. You turned it all into an EXCUSE to BE like that. So fuck you, too. Fuck them, and fuck you.

You guys know what I mean, though? Selfish, fucking spoiled ROTTEN to the CORE assholes, borrowing their entire personality from the Douche Bag's Handbook, apparently.

They yell, and demand, and need to feel that control, and power over people.

Let me tell you something. These PUSSIES wouldn't say SHIT to a man bigger than them. They ONLY pick on small people. Small kids. Women. Smaller men.

They're fucking PUSSIES. Because when it comes down to it, they only show that negative, attitude problem having, fuck boy personality to people who they think couldn't KICK THEIR ASS! They only act tough if front of bigger people when they are with their friends, too. If you'll notice. Around their friends, they are twice the piece of shit, because that's how their mentality is. That's what they think. They think of the world as a place where everyone's a piece of shit, deep down. So they judge, and point the finger, and fucking insult, and decay, and demean others, and it makes them feel good, and powerful, and it's just BULLSHIT, because as soon as someone bigger comes along, they grow a fucking pussy in their pants, shut up, and end up beating their wife later on, because they were too much of a coward to take on the REAL PROBLEM.

That's my main complaint. These bullies. Go take your childish anger out on your big brother, or your abusive dad, or your step dad, or SOMEONE WHO MADE YOU FEEL THIS WAY TO BEGIN WITH, ASSHOLE! Don't pick on smaller people, like a bitch. You know it's true, so SHUT UP.

Response to Bullies 2017-08-13 09:37:10

I was a white racial minority in a majority black school which was abandoned by whites during whiteflight.

If you have never been mob stomped or do not currently have a facial scar, don't tell me about bullies.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Bullies 2017-08-13 12:52:28

At 8/12/17 03:42 PM, CoolCatDaddio wrote: Did anyone else not have alot of bullying at their school?

I got picked on alot in middle school, but that was brief and helped me not be an autistic retard in high school

same here, bullies actually helped develop me as a person

BBS Signature

Response to Bullies 2017-08-13 13:28:09

At 8/13/17 12:52 PM, poinl wrote:
At 8/12/17 03:42 PM, CoolCatDaddio wrote: Did anyone else not have alot of bullying at their school?

I got picked on alot in middle school, but that was brief and helped me not be an autistic retard in high school
same here, bullies actually helped develop me as a person

Bullies help no one. You developed thick skin. Why should we have to develop this poison skin? To deal with bullies. It's just a vicious cycle. Because every time you encounter one of these people, a little bit more of your innocence is lost. Love fades. That fire in you can burn out. One day, you might realize that you've been on the defense your whole life, instead of just being relaxed, and at peace. All because of these offensive, insulting, embarrassing, humiliating, dignity robbing pieces of shit.

Another thing is that now, we become the jerk. Dealing with these people brings out an ugly side of ourselves, that does not need to exist. We get punished, if we choose to knock a bully down. See for yourself. So many murderers, and people with assault charges rotting in prison, all for standing up for themselves. All in self-defense. Then you get the unluckier ones. The innocent people who were beaten by their bullies. They have scars, physically and emotionally. Some kill themselves. Some develop an eating disorder, or a plethora of other mental problems. All stemming from these ignorant sons of cunts.

You may think you're developing into a strong man, with a good head on his shoulders. Not despite the bullying, but actually, because of it. But let me tell you. That seems to be the only purpose for a bully. After we overcome these idiots, we still have to think about it. And drag these feelings into every other human interaction. Maybe you're more ready now, than ever before, to start some shit. When before, it had never even crossed your mind to fuck someone over. Now, you believe people might even just deserve it, a little bit. Not because they do. But because that bully does. So goes to misplaced aggression. The spiral comes around full circle, and now, you've lived long enough to become the villain.

They all suck. Why shouldn't you? It's that kind of mentality. And it's just bullshit, because now, you'll probably develop your own brand of attitude problem. It shouldn't have to be like this. All the fighting. All the ugliness. It's 100% unnecessary. I would liken bullying to rape. What is a bully, besides someone who rapes your sense of self-worth?

I sure would like to see a government program. Some federal level law. 3 strikes, and you're out. If you can't be a decent human being, with a clean conscience. You go directly to prison. If you can't chill the fuck out, and not be this mean-spirited prick, then off to prison you go.

What would you do in this bully prison? Well, first off. You find out you're not the biggest guy around, and get your shit stomped the fuck inside out.

But also, the whole time you're there, you have to wear all pink, get a dick tattoo on your face to remind everyone you're a dick.. and once a week, they torture you by hooking a car battery up to your nuts for a full hour.

Want to see people start acting nice as pie? DO THIS, and they wouldn't dream of bullying anyone ever again.

Ever notice, in school, growing up, I don't know if you people have ever witnessed this, but I have.

The asshole eventually gets his ribs kicked in, and when his punk ass gets out of the hospital, he's suddenly very very nice.

I LOVED seeing this when I was in school. I still love seeing it today. A big mouth gets his just desserts, and turns into a half a fag. lol Not to be politically incorrect, but that's the best way I can describe it. They grow a twat, and calm their ass down. BUT, it takes a beating for them to finally GET IT. Why it's important to not act like a prepubescent bitch who didn't get enough cake.

Response to Bullies 2017-08-13 23:19:31

BBS Signature

Response to Bullies 2017-08-14 09:23:54

At 8/14/17 05:52 AM, hektikmusic wrote: just swing on 'em once and see what happens.

It's called an "assault charge"

BBS Signature

Response to Bullies 2017-08-14 14:43:12

At 8/14/17 02:35 PM, hektikmusic wrote:
At 8/14/17 09:23 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 8/14/17 05:52 AM, hektikmusic wrote: just swing on 'em once and see what happens.
Were you homeschooled? Do you actually think every petty fight at school ends with an assault charge? It doesn't happen.

Still, I wouldn't advise taking a swing at people, as it may not go the way in your situation.

BBS Signature

Response to Bullies 2017-08-14 14:43:15

Were you homeschooled? Do you actually think every petty fight at school ends with an assault charge? It doesn't happen.

Actually, yeah, it's quite common.

I got picked on by a bully, fought back, and the kid caught an assault charge.

I know maybe in white schools they try to cover up for you, but in a black school, if you commit a big boy crime like assault, you got big boy handcuffs and went to big boy jail.

Jail's full of people who yelled at their wife until she got scared and didn't know the definition of assault doesn't require physical contact, only a legitimate threat of violence.

BBS Signature

Response to Bullies 2017-08-14 15:45:00

Glad you got that off your chest, aren't you?

Response to Bullies 2017-08-14 17:22:50

At 8/14/17 04:26 PM, hektikmusic wrote:
So you know my race, the race of the kid I fought, and the demographics of my former high school? It's incredible that you were able to collect all that information from my anecdote that literally didn't mention any of that. BTW, it's called not getting caught.

Yes. I know everything about you.

And if your actions include the caveat of not getting caught, then by definition you know the advice you're giving is bad.

BBS Signature

Response to Bullies 2017-08-14 18:51:44

At 8/14/17 05:56 PM, hektikmusic wrote:
So don't stand up for yourself because there might be consequences? There can be legal ramifications for saving a life but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it anyway.

Generally the legal ramifications for not saving a life are the ones to worry about.

BBS Signature

Response to Bullies 2017-09-20 10:25:05

At 8/14/17 02:43 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Still, I wouldn't advise taking a swing at people, as it may not go the way in your situation.

True

Response to Bullies 2017-09-20 12:46:55

Even though it isn't directed at me or anyone in specific it sounds like something someone would say to me.

It sounds like a thing that would be said to me if the person saying it was pissed off at me and decided to twist some facts to make me out as some terrible monster, it's so strangely relating to me that it feels so much like it COULD be directed at me.

Of course it isn't, I'm just making it all about me now.

This post is for someone else and I tried to make it for me, and I'm sorry.

Response to Bullies 2017-10-09 10:25:03

At 8/14/17 02:43 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 8/14/17 09:23 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
Still, I wouldn't advise taking a swing at people, as it may not go the way in your situation.

Don't swing first. Wait for the bully to throw the first punch then swing out of self defense. Pick up the nearest item and hit them in the neck with it. You need to make the bullies afraid to start shit with you. No, overpowering someone doesn't suddenly make you the bully.
Also this should go without saying but make sure your swing connects. If you're just flailing like a kid having a tantrum then the bully's gonna make your life worse.

Alternatively, tell the teachers or the principal. If they don't do anything about it (they won't), interrogate them. Use loaded questions like "Why won't you do anything? Are you afraid of him?", or "Do you like hearing that your students are afraid to come to your school?". Threaten to sue the school for child neglect. Make their life hell until they do their job.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Bullies 2017-10-09 10:32:14

I think beating up Gary Smith would solve the situation.

She's my cranberry pie! Not so much of a sweet surprise, though.

Response to Bullies 2017-10-09 10:38:01

At 10/9/17 10:25 AM, Chdonga wrote:
At 8/14/17 02:43 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:

I made that post in August.
I honestly don't care.

BBS Signature