00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cflash19 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Face The Facts Not The Crap

348 Views | 2 Replies

Face The Facts Not The Crap 2017-08-04 17:13:07

Troll

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

that is most deff not what I do...

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Response to Face The Facts Not The Crap 2017-08-04 17:49:43

At 8/4/17 05:13 PM, jasobeluexy wrote: Troll

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

that is most deff not what I do...

"What there doing is sabotaging me so that no one who is really interested in what I have to say will respond.. that's a form of espionage..

and this is what it is resulting in..

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/04/greenspan-bond-bubble-about-to-break-because-of-abnormally-low-interest-rates.html

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Response to Face The Facts Not The Crap 2017-08-04 17:52:25

This topic has nothing to do with politics. Please take it to NG's blogging system if you want to talk about yourself.