00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Low end RPG free open world suggest

489 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Yeah, I've been playing this game called Elder Scrolls: Oblivion since people say you can do a lot of stuff in it and It is interesting as hell, It was good but I kinda want a game where you start out as like a normal citizen in a medieval free open world where there is races, quests, adventures, bosses, other cities, amazing NPCs, and where you can just do whatever you want like help your tribe or something, and I guess a little bit skill based? ;p

a game where you start out as like a normal citizen in a medieval free open world where there is races, quests, adventures, bosses, other cities, amazing NPCs, and where you can just do whatever you want like help your tribe or something

Lol that sounds boring as shit. Play Morrowind and Skyrim while you're at it. I hear Baldur's Gate is good. Never played it myself though.

Get a job.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Low end RPG free open world suggest 2017-07-29 20:15:21

I don't know if what you want exists. It's sort of the open world conundrum. The bigger a world gets the harder it is for the devs to make the individual parts distinct and interesting.

You have the Elder Scroll game which are the de factor general jack of all trades master of none open world RPGs and give you the tools to roleplay anything you want but it requires some imagination. If you're on PC and check out Skyrim you might be able to find mods that make it closer to what you want.

Witcher 3 excels at storytelling and intetesting NPCs, but the combat is merely decent and your character is Geralt of Rivia rather than a creatable player character so you're not free to roleplay as you see fit.

I haven't played it, but Mount and Blade: Warband focuses more on combat and the concept of starting as a nobody and finding an army to work your way up the ranks. It's probably the weakest from a technical standpoint and the questing is said to be mediocre. It's also not fantasy if that's what ypu're looking for and you're specifically roleplaying as a guy working his way up in an army rather than being free to do your thing.

The Fable games might also give you a taste of what you're looking for.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature