00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

gabmaster5 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WIP COTM of Draw with Jazza

354 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

WIP COTM of Draw with Jazza 2017-04-23 01:32:31

Hi, I think I'm late for the challenge, even if I submit my entry on 22nd, well, in my country XD (Panama), and now I'm posting the WIP.

This is my first time participating and I do not know how to post several pictures at the same time, that's why I'm making this post and please forgive me if this is not the way.

I hope the next challenge knows what I'm doing. The other thing is that my entry is a photo and normally I see all the entries were scaned. I don't scan it because it dosn't fit at the scanner, so I don't know if that is really a problem. Regardless, I really enjoyed this challenge and it was to me a real challenge XD

To finish if my entry is not valid for the time I published at least I hope that Jazza sees it, because I really push my car to do this and I am happy with the result and it shows me that if I have the ambition to create something cool I can do it.

P.S.: Sorry about my english, as you can supposed spanish is my first language and I don't completly dominate the english, that's why it took me so long to post this post XD

Response to WIP COTM of Draw with Jazza 2017-04-23 01:33:12

Second sketch

Response to WIP COTM of Draw with Jazza 2017-04-23 01:34:52

Here I transfer the sketch to the paper I used (Watercolor paper)(not so friendly to the color pencils)

Response to WIP COTM of Draw with Jazza 2017-04-23 01:36:49

First I started with acrylics

Response to WIP COTM of Draw with Jazza 2017-04-23 01:40:12

Then watercolors. Not so good in watercolors and i find it really hard to master haha but is a beautiful technic that I think would get along.

Response to WIP COTM of Draw with Jazza 2017-04-23 01:46:03

And finally the color pencils, as I say before, I suffered a bit with the watercolor paper that don't take the color so well, even tho I liked the result.

After that, I cutted the paper at the size of the piece and take the picture for the entry.

I hope you liked it, bye.