00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

looking to make a stoner app game.

539 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey there,

Basically i would like to create a really sick stoner apple game to be used on mobile devices that has a great art style and has satisfying and rewarding gameplay but keeping it simple. Would like to find a really enthusiastic coder to do the coding part of this project and i do the design and conceptualising. but would love a like minded individual to talk to about this, comment if youre interested :D

Response to looking to make a stoner app game. 2017-04-23 12:21:42

Id be happy to do any voice work you may want/need ^_^

Response to looking to make a stoner app game. 2017-04-24 02:25:50

I don't have any hability in programing or anything like that, but I write and if you need any help with that or if you want to talk about the game, just let me know :)

Response to looking to make a stoner app game. 2017-04-24 11:46:33

At 4/23/17 12:21 PM, SailorSilverStar wrote: Id be happy to do any voice work you may want/need ^_^

Hey dude thank you so much il definitely get a hold of you if i ever find a programmer, promise bro :D

Response to looking to make a stoner app game. 2017-04-24 11:58:40

At 4/24/17 11:46 AM, Meadows8D wrote:
At 4/23/17 12:21 PM, SailorSilverStar wrote: Id be happy to do any voice work you may want/need ^_^
Hey dude thank you so much il definitely get a hold of you if i ever find a programmer, promise bro :D

lol good to know, I appreciate it ^_^ though now that i think about it how can you use a girl voice? lol

Response to looking to make a stoner app game. 2017-04-24 13:57:08

what do you mean by "stoner" app game?

and why didn't you explain that in your original post?

i'm more interested in my second question's answer than the first.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to looking to make a stoner app game. 2017-04-25 13:43:07

At 4/24/17 01:57 PM, sharpnova wrote: what do you mean by "stoner" app game?

and why didn't you explain that in your original post?

i'm more interested in my second question's answer than the first.

I was kinda lazy when i posted first sorry for being so vague, il rectify that now, i just wanted to know people were interested before i introduced my full concept/ :)

So I would like to create a game with a unique art style to appeal to stoners (people who smoke maruajana and use hallucinogenics recreationally) . I would like this game to be unique and very much all its own. I would like to make it an adventure based game with meaningful story line and quest lines that actually teach quite cool lessons and make the player come to certain realizations, such as small problems just being meaningless in the long run and so forth, but from that euphoric point of view a stoner would see.

a simple example of a mission which would kind of paint a picture for you is like: Your mom asks you to go to the store, sure easy enough. Now thats a completely different story when you are high on LSD or whatever. Now this wont be an actual mission, they would be a bit more in depth than that but you get the idea. Its a fun twist on real world circumstances with enlightened lessons to be learned. and i have a ton of ideas to make the game rewarding and fun for players without all that pay to win bs :)

Response to looking to make a stoner app game. 2017-04-25 15:33:57

why not a choice between a male or female character ?:)

Response to looking to make a stoner app game. 2017-05-01 05:01:06

I could make some chill reggae beats for the app bro.