00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need developers and 3d Modelists

331 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So, Me and some friends are creating a game. Its gonna be kinda like a fallout / dayZ type game with it set in the area where me and my friends live. We have a lot of ideas, but we need experienced coders and 3D modelists to help. Plz reply if you are willing because this game could be a huge success. We will be uploading it to steam or maybe some other platform. Thank you!

Response to I need developers and 3d Modelists 2017-04-13 19:41:53

At 4/10/17 11:26 PM, B3yondMusic wrote: So, Me and some friends are creating a game. Its gonna be kinda like a fallout / dayZ type game with it set in the area where me and my friends live. We have a lot of ideas, but we need experienced coders and 3D modelists to help. Plz reply if you are willing because this game could be a huge success. We will be uploading it to steam or maybe some other platform. Thank you!

Since there didn't seem to be many takers, and while I know nothing of the actual project you could try grabbing an asset bundle from the Unity Asset Store for pretty cheap, this could allow you to flesh out a prototype and get people more interested in helping.

Response to I need developers and 3d Modelists 2017-04-16 02:40:58

Hey B3yondMusic
I'm a semi averageJavaScript programmer and I'm willing to help
Send me a Skype msg my Skype name is Tickle Pro13

LockBoxLocs