00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need a programmer

1,156 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need a programmer 2017-04-04 05:40:19

Ok so i started this project of an rpg game(original here:http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1421506) and i need a programmer.Dont worry il'l take care of the sprites and audio you just need to do the technical stuff

This is not paid but i would appriciate it if you can join me

P.S:Your name will be included in the credits(well duh)

Here's an example of the game with a short cinematic just before the fight

Need a programmer

Response to Need a programmer 2017-04-30 15:41:35

At 4/4/17 05:40 AM, Sonic9212 wrote: Ok so i started this project of an rpg game(original here:http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1421506) and i need a programmer.Dont worry il'l take care of the sprites and audio you just need to do the technical stuff

This is not paid but i would appriciate it if you can join me

P.S:Your name will be included in the credits(well duh)

Here's an example of the game with a short cinematic just before the fight

Sounds cool: I am a (second year) programmer in mainly C#. I want to do that for fun and experience.
Message me if you are stil interested.

- GODOT gamedeveloper since 2017-

Response to Need a programmer 2017-06-03 22:05:30

Hey I am also a programmer/developer and even musician and I am also very resourceful but unlike most people out there I just do this for fun cause I really enjoy it. I am certified in I.T. (Information Technology) which includes everything from physically making a computer from scratch all the way too making my own coding for said custom computer. I am new to newgrounds but all I ask for is a chance. Hmu if you are interested or even if you just want to talk about whatever and ps I am a stereotypical 90s kid so I have lots off experience with sonic.

Response to Need a programmer 2017-07-02 11:01:35

At 6/3/17 10:05 PM, RussiaSenpai wrote: Hey I am also a programmer/developer and even musician and I am also very resourceful but unlike most people out there I just do this for fun cause I really enjoy it. I am certified in I.T. (Information Technology) which includes everything from physically making a computer from scratch all the way too making my own coding for said custom computer. I am new to newgrounds but all I ask for is a chance. Hmu if you are interested or even if you just want to talk about whatever and ps I am a stereotypical 90s kid so I have lots off experience with sonic.

Hey man SOOOOOO sorry i couldn't reply.I thought that my project was dead as no-one was responding to my original topic.Please can you send me a P.M if you read this and again so sooryyy

Response to Need a programmer 2017-07-22 10:07:44

At 7/2/17 11:01 AM, Sonic9212 wrote:
Hey man SOOOOOO sorry i couldn't reply.I thought that my project was dead as no-one was responding to my original topic.Please can you send me a P.M if you read this and again so sooryyy

wow, wouldn't people want to work with you