00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BUNKUMBITCH just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

You use Flash on a monitor tablet?

363 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Do you draw in Flash on a tablet monitor, e.g. Cintiq, Yiynova, XP-Pen, Huion, Monoprice, etc?

I would like to see examples of how the drawing brush performs with monitor tablets, especially the XP-Pen 22HD and Huion GT-220, but not the Cintiq, having already extensively explored Flash's performance on a Cintiq 22HD myself. Finished artwork is all well and good, but a brief video demonstration of the linework being created is what I'm really after.

As I can't find videos on youtube of people specifically demonstrating the brush tool in Flash on their tablets (it's usually Photoshop or Anime Studio), I would be forever grateful to see videos of how non-Wacom tablet devices handle Flash.
Any version of Flash is fine, although I use Flash MX 2004 (don't laugh) and Flash CC (now you may laugh), if you wanted to know. It seems that while people still use Flash to animate, more and more are using Photoshop to draw and then importing the art into Flash, so videos of people actually drawing in Flash are vanishingly scarce. The Flash animation community here on Newgrounds is my last hope!

Hmmm, nope, I use a 13 hd cintiq.

I do know a guy who animates on a huion. He says the drivers are shit, which is the case with all non wacom tablets. But if you really wanna know, here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ8rlouhQ7A
As far as I know, this entire stream was made with a huion.
This guy streams from time to time. His animated shorts were made with a intuos, he got a huion like 8 months ago, so don't pay attention to his year old videos.
You can ask him in the comments yourself, he's likely to answer.

Response to You use Flash on a monitor tablet? 2017-02-27 20:05:39

At 2/27/17 10:00 AM, kehny wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ8rlouhQ7A
As far as I know, this entire stream was made with a huion.
This guy streams from time to time. His animated shorts were made with a intuos, he got a huion like 8 months ago, so don't pay attention to his year old videos.
You can ask him in the comments yourself, he's likely to answer.

Thanks! Very helpful.