00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

out-of-pocket just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger

508 Views | 23 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-09 17:24:14

Jesus Christ is the Son of man. He wants us in Heaven. Jesus Christ sends us, the children of the Kingdom, out to the world.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-10 15:43:53

At 1/9/17 05:24 PM, stewardhklarlover wrote: Jesus Christ is the Son of man. He wants us in Heaven. Jesus Christ sends us, the children of the Kingdom, out to the world.

In a world of wolves where the justice is written by a wolf the justice is corrupt.. Wolf Pact is Wolf Pact Not Because we are them yet because we hunt them... Traceing a wolf beat with a tiger heart is like come join me Luke to Vader, Reach out with your feelings as Vader reaches with his antichrist paw... If your last name is of wolves you are a wolf if your last name is of tigers you a tiger.. unforutnalty Law and Order the series is of Wolves, or atleast writeen by them thus setting us all up for doom as it has the potential of being courpt justicxe, and I must admit I have had my share of being judged by courpt justice.. I don't have a problem with Law and Order I welcome it, yet the false hood creeps in when we decide we want not to be judged by the wolf as we are Innocent Lambs with the Cunningness of Vipers in a world of wolves that must break away from beasty tactics, why let the wolf continue his leagacy, it's asking for problems, yet it is better than wolves in the church... Eyes of Wolf=Eyes of Satan Eyes of Tiger=FIghters Eyes Eyes of Lion=The Hunted of Orion Eyes of Rabbit=Bloodshot Peacer

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-10 15:44:29

At 1/9/17 05:24 PM, stewardhklarlover wrote: Jesus Christ is the Son of man. He wants us in Heaven. Jesus Christ sends us, the children of the Kingdom, out to the world.

check 12

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-10 15:47:25

At 1/10/17 03:44 PM, Xzuber8 wrote:
At 1/9/17 05:24 PM, stewardhklarlover wrote: Jesus Christ is the Son of man. He wants us in Heaven. Jesus Christ sends us, the children of the Kingdom, out to the world;

Yes a world of wolves, and we are the wolf Pact Not Because we are wolves yet because we hunt them, when you lay down a wolf beat with a tiger heart you don't mix forumals you un corrupt justice. As Law and Order the series is written by a wolf.

At 1/10/17 03:47 PM, Xzuber8 wrote:
At 1/9/17 05:24 PM, stewardhklarlover wrote: Jesus Christ is the Son of man. He wants us in Heaven. Jesus Christ sends us, the children of the Kingdom, out to the world;
Yes a world of wolves, and we are the wolf Pact Not Because we are wolves yet because we hunt them, when you lay down a wolf beat with a tiger heart you don't mix forumals you un corrupt justice. As Law and Order the series is written by a wolf.

Eyes of Wolf=The Devil Eye of Tiger=Fighter Eyes of Lion=Hunted of Orion(The Baybliona) Eyes of Rabbit= Blood Shot Peacer and that's David's Cat to Skin

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-10 16:05:03

At 1/10/17 03:49 PM, Xzuber8 wrote:
Eyes of Wolf=The Devil Eye of Tiger=Fighter Eyes of Lion=Hunted of Orion(The Baybliona) Eyes of Rabbit= Blood Shot Peacer and that's David's Cat to Skin

War is a Beast in and of itself, it should only be glorified by veterns who have been there and I don't have a problem going to war in the name of King Kool because Satan is so Not, and this IS a war on Satan, and his evil principles.

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-10 16:08:32

At 1/10/17 04:05 PM, Xzuber8 wrote:
At 1/10/17 03:49 PM, Xzuber8 wrote:
War is a Beast in and of itself, it should only be glorified by veterns who have been there and I don't have a problem going to war in the name of King Kool because Satan is so Not, and this IS a war on Satan, and his evil principles.

I've had my share of incounters with courpt justice some still pending; the one thing I will remind you is that there is always something there to remind you as much as you try to forget; unless you catch alheimers and that's proble because there just is nothing worth remembering...

At 1/10/17 04:08 PM, Xzuber8 wrote:
I've had my share of incounters with courpt justice some still pending; the one thing I will remind you is that there is always something there to remind you as much as you try to forget; unless you catch alheimers and that's proble because there just is nothing worth remembering...

The only way to uncorupt justice is to focus on the humanites and be more humane I think It think LOSVU did a good job at that, yet a would with no rules is a world with no justice and I gave you rules where they wanted none... Down with the Devil Wolves

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-10 21:15:23

At 1/10/17 04:11 PM, Xzuber8 wrote:
At 1/9/17 05:24 PM, stewardhklarlover wrote: Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky4CdN0x58A

At 1/10/17 09:15 PM, Xzuber8 wrote:
At 1/10/17 04:11 PM, Xzuber8 wrote:
At 1/9/17 05:24 PM, stewardhklarlover wrote: Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

http://www.vevo.com/watch/the-cranberries/Zombie/USIV30200238

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-11 20:29:49

The devil comes and puts his children among those of us who are children of the Kingdom. There are children of the devil among us. We children of the Kingdom labor to spread the Christian gospel. Fruit increases. However, the children of the devil show up as well. Satan is our enemy. We children of the Kingdom have to live with the children of Satan until the end of the world.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-11 22:12:14

In the time of the end of the world, Jesus Christ will speak to His holy angels. He will tell them to gather together first the children of the devil. Bind them in bundles to burn them. The angels will then gather the children of the Kingdom.
/Secret classified data only for hardcore Dewj Frothers\
The good angels will take the children of the Kingdom to Heaven. The children of the devil will be burned with fire.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-13 13:20:04

Any spirit that dose not recognize Jesus as the Son of God is Not of God... I noticed you said son of man.. what's it gonna be sir.. you need to be 100% correct when speaking of God or Open your self up to correction and that is what discipleship is.....

So I need to see you write Jesus is the Son of God before continuing trust factor..

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-13 16:00:17

Read Matthew 11:19.
Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is our Saviour.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-14 08:42:09

At 1/13/17 04:00 PM, stewardhklarlover wrote: Read Matthew 11:19.
Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is our Saviour.

Trustworthyness=ReputationofActsofGood+InvestementinFuture

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-14 12:39:17

Always remember that I don't hold a machine gun to your pretty little head and make you read my writings. You personally took your pretty little feet and walked on my controversial turf. If my turf fudges up your pretty little brain, please stay off of my lawn.

Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-14 19:08:11

At 1/14/17 10:41 AM, Jyni wrote: I hate these mindfuck threads

If only you would faer god and open up your hate on your sin the might be some hope for you...

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-14 20:15:27

Then or than?

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-15 11:51:32

At 1/14/17 07:09 PM, Jyni wrote:
At 1/14/17 07:08 PM, Xzuber8 wrote:
At 1/14/17 10:41 AM, Jyni wrote: I hate these mindfuck threads
If only you would faer god and open up your hate on your sin the might be some hope for you...
I fear your spelling more then God

don't worry it's grammar slammer not Nazi gramatics.. becarful not to cry wolf on my spelling casue when the reall bad guys show no one will believe you...

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-15 17:15:01

I wonder how much crossing guards get paid. Seems like a dangerous profession.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-15 17:41:36

At 1/15/17 05:15 PM, stewardhklarlover wrote: I wonder how much crossing guards get paid. Seems like a dangerous profession.

the crosing guard I tried to make on key note speak you mind got stolen by a mob of piriates and used to mark where they hide there treasure

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-15 20:17:54

Whoa. That's pretty wild.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-19 09:47:43

"wisdom is shown to be right by it's results" in the same since "judge a tree by it fruits"... the individual soul is the tree and the fruits of your labor are what you prouduce, if your fruit is in coinsidance with the fruit of the spirit you will be found wise and correct in your way of thinking , because it takes times to bear fruit thus the fruit is the result of wisdom.

read john 15

Response to Gurmanaffe Explores 2025: Anger 2017-01-19 15:43:34

You're correct. Wisdom is shown to be right by its results. Is the result Heaven? If so, then wisdom has been displayed. You're right. We must judge a tree by its fruits.
Beautiful explanation. If only more people could understand this concept. Then, we would see more wisdom in the world.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature