00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BrunoVugl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Black Plague v2.0 Game Dev Blog

411 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Black Plague v2.0 Game Dev Blog 2016-12-20 17:58:10

I'm working on a new game about an advanced version of the bubonic plague.

I figured since this is my biggest project so far, I might as well post about what I'm up to with the game for anybody who is interested.

I got a few musicians and one has even worked on Dragon Ball Z. I’m looking for artists to help me along with voice actors. I’m very excited for this project, because I’ve had this idea for a long time. Now, that I have many people to help me with it, I can finally bring this idea to life.

If you’d like to support development on the game. Donations are highly appreciated. https://www.patreon.com/NightRaid

I hope you guys are as excited for this as I am. :)

More info on the way soon, but for now, you can follow the development of the game on Gamejolt here: http://gamejolt.com/games/black-plague-v2-0/195031

Response to Black Plague v2.0 Game Dev Blog 2016-12-20 22:17:52

Well, we just got our writer. Now the writing begins.

Response to Black Plague v2.0 Game Dev Blog 2016-12-25 21:39:52

I just bought RPG Maker MV.

The game will be made in that, meaning I will now be able to put it on Newgrounds

At 12/25/16 09:39 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote: I just bought RPG Maker MV.

The game will be made in that, meaning I will now be able to put it on Newgrounds

Newgrounds has a ton of voice actors if you're still on the hunt for those. You can try the collab forum or collabinator (click the games tab, then "team up"), and they have their own forum too.

Response to Black Plague v2.0 Game Dev Blog 2016-12-25 21:54:21

At 12/25/16 09:53 PM, MSGhero wrote: Newgrounds has a ton of voice actors if you're still on the hunt for those. You can try the collab forum or collabinator (click the games tab, then "team up"), and they have their own forum too.

I'm aware of that.

Response to Black Plague v2.0 Game Dev Blog 2016-12-28 22:23:31

Good news! Hana55 will be done writing either today or tomorrow! I'm so excited

Response to Black Plague v2.0 Game Dev Blog 2017-01-03 11:29:48

We just got an artist for the game