00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

emoloser21 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The "Official" Trump thread.

127,261 Views | 2,331 Replies

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-17 13:23:14

At 8/17/20 12:44 PM, WolvenBear wrote:
At 8/17/20 12:15 PM, EdyKel wrote: You are still trolling, with nothing of substance.
Wolvenbear makes factual claims that can be checked.

I'm sure a lot of people like to beleive that, while simultaneously being unable to show actual reliable sources that back them up.

Edy accuses him baselessly of nonsense. All of it easily disproven.

You do that to people all the time, then whine about it when you think it's being directed at you. A bully can not whine about being a victim.

The entire substance of our debate.

Then stop with the egotistical shit, self victimization, and insults.

Edit: I'm going back to blocking you. You are a waste of life You have yet to contribute anythign except lies and stupidity to our debate. After 20 years of talking politics, you are the biggest liar and moron I have ever met.

Good

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-17 23:36:45

Might as well vote for Trump. Frankly, I don't see much of a reason to not.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-18 07:12:15

At 8/17/20 11:36 PM, eggs4days wrote: Might as well vote for Trump. Frankly, I don't see much of a reason to not.

I'd consider "everything he's done these past 4 years" a reason.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-18 13:17:58

The final Senate report on Russia's interference in the 2016 election just came out. It's pretty definitive on how Russia wanted Trump to win it, and how they used a campaign of cyber attacks against Democrats to help him - directed by president Putin. Wikileaks was just a convenient platform to drop the DNC leaks for Russia. It also notes that Paul Mannefort, and other Trump campaign officials, were a part of this, but the report differs among Republicans and Democrats on whether they actually collaborated with them or didn't know - though, regardless, they welcomed Russia's help.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-18 14:38:56

Not only is Trump trying to undermine the election with his false claims about mail-in-ballots, he is also is trying to undermine the US postal service. Trump nominated a GOP mega donor, Louis DeJoyas, the latest Postmaster General at the USPS last month, who set right away taking down mail boxes, sorting machines, and freezing hiring at the department, when it is expected that they will see an increase in millions of mail in ballots this year. DeJoyas has a 30 million conflict of interest which ethics officials are raising red flags with.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-18 15:02:56

At 8/18/20 02:38 PM, EdyKel wrote: Trump nominated a GOP mega donor, Louis DeJoyas, the latest Postmaster General at the USPS last month, who set right away taking down mail boxes, sorting machines, and freezing hiring at the department, when it is expected that they will see an increase in millions of mail in ballots this year.

According to my linked article, I think he’ll do the changes after the election.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-18 15:52:50

At 8/18/20 03:02 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 8/18/20 02:38 PM, EdyKel wrote: Trump nominated a GOP mega donor, Louis DeJoyas, the latest Postmaster General at the USPS last month, who set right away taking down mail boxes, sorting machines, and freezing hiring at the department, when it is expected that they will see an increase in millions of mail in ballots this year.
According to my linked article, I think he’ll do the changes after the election.

The article also says that it "remains unclear" if he will have the equipment that he got rid of replaced before then. He was trying to do a lot before he was stopped, so a lot of damage has been done to a system that is already full of delays and errors.

Personally, I like to see the guy gone, given his partisan past and conflicts of interests.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-18 17:45:56

At 8/18/20 02:38 PM, EdyKel wrote: Not only is Trump trying to undermine the election with his false claims about mail-in-ballots, he is also is trying to undermine the US postal service. Trump nominated a GOP mega donor, Louis DeJoyas, the latest Postmaster General at the USPS last month, who set right away taking down mail boxes, sorting machines, and freezing hiring at the department, when it is expected that they will see an increase in millions of mail in ballots this year. DeJoyas has a 30 million conflict of interest which ethics officials are raising red flags with.

This is third world politics at its finest.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-19 05:59:31

iu_157837_7843618.jpg

hello

Trump recently pardoned Susan B. Anthony, who is known for fighting for a woman's right to vote, and who voted illegally, in 1872. This whole thing was a ceremony at the White House, with smiling woman all around Trump, as he pardoned someone who has been dead for over a hundred years, while trying to undermine millions from voting by claiming people are voting illegally and trying to sue states from expanding mail in voting which is meant to keep people safe. It didn't go over well.

iu_157955_3128420.jpg

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-19 19:36:43

I had to see this and now you have to, too

iu_158083_7843618.jpg

hello

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-19 19:45:10

At 8/19/20 07:36 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: I had to see this and now you have to, too

beautiful

SS.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-19 20:27:29

At 8/19/20 07:45 PM, saacey wrote:
At 8/19/20 07:36 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: I had to see this and now you have to, too
beautiful

We got a dummy thicc President. Obama was just a twig with no buds. Look at how Donnie has blossomed.

hello

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-19 20:30:08

At 8/19/20 08:27 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:
At 8/19/20 07:45 PM, saacey wrote:
beautiful
We got a dummy thicc President. Obama was just a twig with no buds. Look at how Donnie has blossomed.

MUAAA

SS.

Former Breibeart editor, self proclaimed alt-right supporter, and former Trump advisor, Steve Bannon, was recently arrested for defrauding investors over a privately built border wall along the US/Mexican border that was never completed, with most of the 25 million funds lining the pockets of those involved in the scheme.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-20 19:09:51

braaaaappp

iu_158485_7843618.jpg

hello

At 8/20/20 07:09 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: braaaaappp

That was in reference to his pardon of Susan B.Anthony. What is hilarious is that the Museum dedicated to her rejected it, pointing out that she wouldn't want it because her arrest and trial served to create attention to her movement and outrage at the current system that prevented woman from voting.

So, not only was Trump's pardon a gimmick, it only undermined her and the movement that she stood for. Nice going Mr. 45.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-21 02:47:09

At 8/20/20 07:52 PM, EdyKel wrote: That was in reference to his pardon of Susan B.Anthony. What is hilarious is that the Museum dedicated to her rejected it, pointing out that she wouldn't want it because her arrest and trial served to create attention to her movement and outrage at the current system that prevented woman from voting.

So, not only was Trump's pardon a gimmick, it only undermined her and the movement that she stood for. Nice going Mr. 45.

I wish people would

-leave the dead alone, as they can’t give a response, and

-not speak on behalf of the dead.

It creates such a pointless situation.

Slight rant, but I recall somebody in this forum describing how Martin Luther King would respond to the BLM protests/riots. Apart from MLK being of his time, it’s pretty poor to use the dead as a puppet/mouth-piece for your own opinions.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-21 07:12:40

At 8/21/20 02:47 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Slight rant, but I recall somebody in this forum describing how Martin Luther King would respond to the BLM protests/riots. Apart from MLK being of his time, it’s pretty poor to use the dead as a puppet/mouth-piece for your own opinions.

Also keep in mind that Martin Luther King did write this:

"First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro’s great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen’s Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to “order” than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: “I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action”; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man’s freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a “more convenient season.” Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection."

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-21 09:46:06

Usually when Trump says something that is completely out of place it functions moreof as a reference or directive, i wonder what this meant. I didn't expect it either, i was hoping he would pardon Assange. Ohwell.. Perhaps some 17 people can figure this one out, or perhaps already have. Im not really following breadcrumbs tbh because i already know the house it leads to. And that is not a house i want to live in so i look for land beyond. ;)

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-21 14:44:49

Interesting article about the number of people Trump has hired to work in his administration, and campaigns, who ended up committing crimes. For a law and order president he sure has surrounded himself by a lot of lawlessness with his own genius level of selecting the best.

How many Trump advisers have been criminally charged? Manafort, Stone and Steve Bannon makes 7

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-21 17:18:28

7 year old and his mom assaulted for being Trump supporters.

An acceptable action in the left's book.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

At 8/21/20 05:18 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: 7 year old and his mom assaulted for being Trump supporters.

So, taking a MAGA hat from the ground that belonged to the mother, trashing their signs, but not actually touching him or the mother, with the mother of the boy screaming assault while trying to get into a confrontation over it..... Glad she wasn't armed with a gun, arguing that this is a shootable offense.

I've seen better assaults on school campuses, with kids jumping another kid and making them into a bloody pulp. And you are angry at the left for some childish shit like this that goes on in both sides?

I know you are trying to to describes the entire left with this false outrage, but it pales in comparison to the right. And this only shows that the right is desperate for anything, no matter how small it is.

I like how the mother of the kid thinks “Joe Biden owes my son an apology for fomenting the hate that will now scar my son for life,” she said. "If children aren’t off limits to their violence, who is?”. Maybe Trump should apologize to all the Asians that are experiencing a higher rate of hate crimes against them because he, and the right, keep vilifying them because of China. Maybe he should apologize to all those Latinos, and immigrants, who are also seeing hate and harassment rise against them, after he, and the right, have constantly vilify people south of the border.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-21 18:45:43

At 8/21/20 06:18 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 8/21/20 05:18 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: 7 year old and his mom assaulted for being Trump supporters.

So, taking a MAGA hat from the ground that belonged to the mother, trashing their signs, but not actually touching him or the mother, with the mother of the boy screaming assault while trying to get into a confrontation over it..... Glad she wasn't armed with a gun, arguing that this is a shootable offense.

I've seen better assaults on school campuses, with kids jumping another kid and making them into a bloody pulp. And you are angry at the left for some childish shit like this that goes on in both sides?

I know you are trying to to describes the entire left with this false outrage, but it pales in comparison to the right. And this only shows that the right is desperate for anything, no matter how small it is.

I like how the mother of the kid thinks “Joe Biden owes my son an apology for fomenting the hate that will now scar my son for life,” she said. "If children aren’t off limits to their violence, who is?”. Maybe Trump should apologize to all the Asians that are experiencing a higher rate of hate crimes against them because he, and the right, keep vilifying them because of China. Maybe he should apologize to all those Latinos, and immigrants, who are also seeing hate and harassment rise against them, after he, and the right, have constantly vilify people south of the border.

im sorry but what you just said makes no sense......-_-

at least not reading it for the first time

SS.

At 8/21/20 06:45 PM, saacey wrote:

What don't you understand?

This is in response to a poster, a Trump supporter, posting an article from a conservative site over an incident where no one was hurt (it was harassment, not assault), to promote the idea that people on the left (Biden supporters) are being hateful and violent against Trump supporters because that is what the left (Joe Biden) is supposedly promoting. Meanwhile, they ignore the growing violence, and hate, that is overwhelmingly coming from the right that is openly promoted, particularly from Trump and far right groups.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-21 19:18:19

At 8/21/20 07:04 PM, EdyKel wrote:

This is in response to a poster, a Trump supporter, posting an article from a conservative site over an incident where no one was hurt (it was harassment, not assault), to promote the idea that people on the left (Biden supporters) are being hateful and violent against Trump supporters because that is what the left (Joe Biden) is supposedly promoting. Meanwhile, they ignore the growing violence, and hate, that is overwhelmingly coming from the right that is openly promoted, particularly from Trump and far right group

ight i understand the response part but theres something weird im feeling, i wont be able to explain it -____-

SS.

At 8/21/20 07:18 PM, saacey wrote:

This is in response to a poster, a Trump supporter, posting an article from a conservative site over an incident where no one was hurt (it was harassment, not assault), to promote the idea that people on the left (Biden supporters) are being hateful and violent against Trump supporters because that is what the left (Joe Biden) is supposedly promoting. Meanwhile, they ignore the growing violence, and hate, that is overwhelmingly coming from the right that is openly promoted, particularly from Trump and far right group
ight i understand the response part but theres something weird im feeling, i wont be able to explain it -____-

I'm not trying to bury it, if that is what you are feeling, but pointing out it's proper scale and the reasons why it's being promoted - by a trump supporter.

The first thing I thought when I saw the title of the article was that some 7 year old was hurt by anti-Trump supporters, but looking at the article and video, that was the furthest from truth. The claims made by the mother of the kid, along with the video evidence, showed that it was blown way out proportion, with a certain self righteousness on the mother's part - who goes out of her way to ignore her own hypocrisy with her support of a divisive demagogue like Trump.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-21 19:51:51

At 8/21/20 07:40 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 8/21/20 07:18 PM, saacey wrote:

I'm not trying to bury it, if that is what you are feeling, but pointing out it's proper scale and the reasons why it's being promoted - to a trump supporter.

The first thing I thought when I saw the title of the article was that some 7 year old was hurt by anti-Trump supporters, but looking at the article and video, that was the furthest from truth. The claims made by the mother of the kid, along with the video evidence, showed that it was blown way out proportion, with a certain self righteousness of the mother's part that ignores her own hypocrisy by supporting Trump.

i actually see that now thank you you're right ..

im glad we could be (hopefully) friendly and im really happy considering im a trump supporter that we could be cool with each other :)

so thanks

SS.

Meanwhile, they ignore the growing violence, and hate, that is overwhelmingly coming from the right that is openly promoted, particularly from Trump and far right groups.

Meanwhile in Democrat controlled Portland, Seattle, and Chicago... And that case in Atlanta...

(I'm sure you'll bring something else up to brush that off).

We're gonna' see more incidents like that as November gets closer.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2020-08-21 20:32:47

At 8/21/20 07:51 PM, saacey wrote:
At 8/21/20 07:40 PM, EdyKel wrote: The first thing I thought when I saw the title of the article was that some 7 year old was hurt by anti-Trump supporters, but looking at the article and video, that was the furthest from truth. The claims made by the mother of the kid, along with the video evidence, showed that it was blown way out proportion, with a certain self righteousness of the mother's part that ignores her own hypocrisy by supporting Trump.
i actually see that now thank you you're right ..

im glad we could be (hopefully) friendly and im really happy considering im a trump supporter that we could be cool with each other :)
so thanks

I'm a centrist, with many in my family being Trump supporters. They don't like Trump's rhetoric, or his shenanigans, but support him out of mostly party loyalty - and it's political ideology. And that's fine, though, trying at time's when they downplay certain things they would be otherwise outraged at any Democrat for doing.

I try to be civil, but I can get easily annoyed, or facetious, at times, when some try to promote demagoguery, downplay certain indefensible things, or promote highly partisan stories that are more opinion than factual, or are just plain fucking hypocytes with huge double standards. And I have often gotten into arguments with progressives, and even minorties, for the same things. And I have been called a lot of things by both sides. And How I treat people really depends on how they post.