00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MonkDrunkey76 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The "Official" Trump thread.

127,254 Views | 2,331 Replies

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-08-29 17:18:36

At 8/29/19 05:10 PM, EdyKel wrote: And what does that say with your defense of people like Alex Jones, Tony, who intentionally spread fake news, and conspiracies, for the right. It speaks of double standards, and embellishments, to me.

it doesn't stop them from saying it under the First Amendment and never said they couldn't or be allowed not to and it has to be pursued legally first by the effected party, also proposing promoting theories are different then reporting something as a definitive fact like the MSM.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-08-29 17:32:45

At 8/29/19 05:18 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/29/19 05:10 PM, EdyKel wrote: And what does that say with your defense of people like Alex Jones, Tony, who intentionally spread fake news, and conspiracies, for the right. It speaks of double standards, and embellishments, to me.
it doesn't stop them from saying it under the First Amendment and never said they couldn't or be allowed not to and it has to be pursued legally first by the effected party, also proposing promoting theories are different then reporting something as a definitive fact like the MSM.

So, your defense of making people stupid, and screaming fire to scare people into doing acts of violnce, is that it's a first amendment right, even though the latter was ruled against by the Supreme Court? I think you are just making up a bunch of BS to defend worst practitioners of misinformation, which actually can lead to people being hurt in some way, as long as they carry your views over things, even if it's to support a president, of our government, who vilifies any media that is critical of him, or doesn't support, his government propaganda. I don't think most of our founders would have supported your reasoning on the First amendment grounds.

thinkyopujust back anyone who will promote yourviews, whiel critzing things

while critizing the main stream for any misinformation they may do (even though it's mostly about what you don't want to be , and backing a

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-08-30 12:59:46

Looks like some at Trump's propoganda news network are rebelling against him, after he attacked it over the latest poll numbers for him.

"First of all, Mr. President, we don't work for you. I don't work for you. My job is to cover you, not fawn over you, or rip you, just report on you, to call balls and strikes on you. My job Mr. President, our job here is to keep the score, not settle scores," Fox News host, Neil Cavuto.

Nice to see some there with a spine.

But don't worry there are still plenty there saying crazy shit, as usual, to Help Trump out.

Fox News Host Jeanine Pirro: Dems Plotting to ‘Replace American Citizens With Illegals’

Fox News host compares migrants entering US to Nazis

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-08-30 20:00:36

To adorable not to share

iu_51960_1670765.jpg

Trump, beside going to his golf course over the weekend, to relax and play (getting into the occasionally twitter fight with people along the way), during a pretty big hurricane that devastated the Bahamas, kept repeating that Alabama was in the line of danger, even after several forecasts predicted it was going go along the Eastern US shoreline. Now he's calling everything fake news, while doubling down on his defense over his comments that Alabama was in danger, even displaying a forecast of his own with a sharpie pen that showed Alabama in it's path. Now, people just want him to shut up about it, as Fox News, Sean Hannity, does a lot of ass licking in defense of Trump's comments.

On another note, you know how serious the Trump administration is about Middle East peace when they hire some 30 year old, with no experience, other than being a coffee boy to Trump's Son in law, Jared Kushner, as Middle East envoy.

At 9/6/19 12:13 PM, fukedurmom666 wrote: 158,000,000 people employed in America. But that’s obviously a bad thing because orange man did it, right Ed. Tell us, once again, how cold is hot and freedom is slavery.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/09/06/jobs-report-economy-added-just-130-000-jobs-august/2224196001/

How much trillions did Trump add to the National debt to create over 100,000 jobs for a month, compared to how many jobs Obama created with the same amount? And many of these reports are constantly being revised, because they are always rosy for Wall Street, and Trump's base.

Meanwhile, Retail stores are closing at an alarming rate, and a US Steel Plant plans to close down and let go of hundreds of workers, while manufacturing jobs are in a decline, coal jobs are dying, construction is slowing down in part due to growing fears of a recession - and because Chines are not buying as much property and homes. And the rise in wages for the average Americans are still pretty meager, while people are expected to pay more for products through an added tax through the offset of cost from the tariffs. All this to the Cheers of Trump's constant lies by his fanatical zealots.

*Oh, and can't forget Farmers, who are now on government welfare, as US ag markets dry up with China going to other countries to compensate for what they are not buying here anymore - with Brazilian farmers destroying the Amazon to expand their crop yields.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-06 14:30:31

At 9/6/19 01:47 PM, fukedurmom666 wrote: It would have taken a lot less time to just type “growth = bad” you know.

Yeah, I remember when the right was screeching about the national debt (including Trump) under Obama, as he steered us out of a major recession. Now, all that is reversed, with the idea that national debts don't really matter, as Trump, and the rights, deficit spend with Tax cuts and stimulus spending in an already thriving economy, to get a few extra percentages on job growth, and Wall Street, to brag about - as if a sugar high in results is something to be proud of, while the crumbling US economic infrastructure is hoped it be on someone else watch. A recession is coming, it's not matter of if, but when.

The only real growth is for the wealthy (which you might be exceptionally proud of), while the average person is in just a pestimistic, or "ehhh", state because they not really seeing that huge economic growth for themselves.... Except for the average Trump supporters, who are convinced they are doing better financially, even though they don't have much to show for that differs from Obama's last years in office. The only thing keeping the economy afloat at the moment is Wall Street's delusions, and Trump's lies - which are starting to wear thin.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-08 12:48:19

Soo.... Apparently, Trump tried to invite the Afghanistan Taliban to the US - a group who supported the 9-11 attacks by hiding Al Qaeda in their country. And he secretly invited them to camp David days before the 9-11 anniversary.... Then called it off after they gave him a Fuck You with a deadly terrorist attack in Afghanistan - or perhaps he was finally persuaded that it was just a generally bad idea.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-09 15:05:00

Trump leaks classified intel to Russian officials, and US officials had to clean it up. Does this mean he has to "Lock himself up", or does it give credence to the whole Russian collusion conspiracy, or is Trump just an idiot?

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-09 17:34:57

At 9/9/19 04:32 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 9/9/19 03:05 PM, EdyKel wrote: Trump leaks classified intel to Russian officials, and US officials had to clean it up. Does this mean he has to "Lock himself up", or does it give credence to the whole Russian collusion conspiracy, or is Trump just an idiot?
Why is a 2 year old story recirculating?

Is it a slow day on twitter?

It serves two purposes: One, It's an update to an existing leak on what US officials had to do clean it up, and the 2nd one is a reminder of what has become the biggest source of confidential government leaks in the country to foreign countries and to the public, the Trump administration.

Who needs Wikileaks when you have a president constantly doing it, out of spite, stupidity, or intent, in a nest full of backstabbing, cutthroat, individuals who use them to embarrass each other and get Trump's attention - even his family are using leaks to damage each other.

- and that we don't need wikileaks.

another to remind what has become the new standard of govermnet leaks

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-09 20:46:52

A lot of Republicans are pretty upset at Trump for Inviting the Taliban to the US days before the 9-11 anniversary date.

On another note, and in Trump's limited vocabulary, Trump claimed that people fleeing the Bahamas after the devastation caused to the Islands by Hurricane Dorian could be 'Very Bad People'

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-10 12:34:08

Another one bites the dust in the high turn over world of the Trump admin. John Bolton let go.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-10 13:13:13

At 9/10/19 12:34 PM, EdyKel wrote: Another one bites the dust in the high turn over world of the Trump admin. John Bolton let go.

Thank fucking God.

I'll only give Trump praise for the decision to get rid of the most war hunger man in his administration. Obviously he should never have let him IN the administration in the first place, granted, but this makes me a WHOLE lot less worried about Mr. 45 randomly stumbling into a war.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

At 9/10/19 01:13 PM, Gario wrote:
At 9/10/19 12:34 PM, EdyKel wrote: Another one bites the dust in the high turn over world of the Trump admin. John Bolton let go.
Thank fucking God.

I'll only give Trump praise for the decision to get rid of the most war hunger man in his administration. Obviously he should never have let him IN the administration in the first place, granted, but this makes me a WHOLE lot less worried about Mr. 45 randomly stumbling into a war.

Well, maybe not.... Bolton is disputing Trump, claiming he wasn't fired but resigned. This could be over the argument they had over inviting the Taliban to the US days before 9-11, and the fallout from that.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-10 16:35:00

At 9/10/19 02:53 PM, EdyKel wrote:
Well, maybe not.... Bolton is disputing Trump, claiming he wasn't fired but resigned.

I'd say that's nitpicking over a larger point. Either Trump fired him, or Trump kept making decisions that drove Bolton nuts (which considering Bolton is a fucking warmongering psychopath, is strictly a good thing), so either way I'll toss him a bone on this. He doesn't get many, from me.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-11 14:51:06

Trump vows to hit the Taliban even harder on 9-11, even after trying to broker a peace deal to get the US forces out of Afghanistan to the point of inviting the Taliban to the US days before the 9-11 anniversary.

Far right media personality on Fox News, Tucker Carlson, claims that John Bolton is a lefty, and a progressives... I shit you not. This is an example of how the right, through the media, constantly redefines itself to get out of trouble of popular stances it once took, and then uses it to vilify the other side with. It also shows the length they will go to absolve Trump of any fault - after Trump personally hired Bolton.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-13 13:02:56

Trump is bragging that our water, and air, right now, are the cleanest that they have ever been in the country's history (as if the US is 25 years old), as he rolls back regulations on these things, while taking credit for policies that made them that clean.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-15 21:55:09

No one is quite sure why Trump has to reassure himself of being a stable genius on twitter.

Former friend to Trump, and former Trump's White House Communication Director, Anthony Scaramucci, says Trump is burying the country, and that China well help him do it. His reasoning is that Trump is "damaging the U.S. and undermining the country’s global standing" in the world. And that may be true, but whether they will help Trump out by coming to trade deal is another thing...

Trump looks orange because of non-incandescent lights, as reason to overturn Obama era policy over them. I think the sun doesn't like him, and neither do tanning booths that turned him orange.

Trump properties, and even airports near them, are getting lot of Government US dollars.

Not quite Epstein, but a big time Trump supporter, and donor, Jerry Falwell Jr.’s,lives a life of debauchery and corruption as head of a "Christian" college.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-16 18:30:11

At 9/15/19 09:55 PM, EdyKel wrote: No one is quite sure why Trump has to reassure himself of being a stable genius on twitter.

Former friend to Trump, and former Trump's White House Communication Director, Anthony Scaramucci, says Trump is burying the country, and that China well help him do it. His reasoning is that Trump is "damaging the U.S. and undermining the country’s global standing" in the world. And that may be true, but whether they will help Trump out by coming to trade deal is another thing...

Trump looks orange because of non-incandescent lights, as reason to overturn Obama era policy over them. I think the sun doesn't like him, and neither do tanning booths that turned him orange.

Trump properties, and even airports near them, are getting lot of Government US dollars.

Not quite Epstein, but a big time Trump supporter, and donor, Jerry Falwell Jr.’s,lives a life of debauchery and corruption as head of a "Christian" college.

It's really just inspiring having a representative that's doing their best for the country. They may never get it quite right to where everyone is happy, but the staggering dedication of our president is something to always be awed.

HOW did this man get in office.

-Kickbuttguy

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-16 19:54:43

At 9/16/19 06:30 PM, Kickbuttguy wrote:
At 9/15/19 09:55 PM, EdyKel wrote: No one is quite sure why Trump has to reassure himself of being a stable genius on twitter.

It's really just inspiring having a representative that's doing their best for the country. They may never get it quite right to where everyone is happy, but the staggering dedication of our president is something to always be awed.

HOW did this man get in office.

I think he gives new meaning to the age old adage by a con-man business man that "There is a sucker born every minute".

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-21 14:09:00

So Mr. 45 colluded with Ukraine to dig up as much dirt as possible on Joe Biden, his potential opponent.

It's also very possible that he used aid that was supposed to go to Ukraine as leverage to do so, though as of now that's speculation.

I hope y'all like having the President of the United States whoring himself out to whoever can help him out the most this election, because it looks like it's open season.

Trump , once again, panders to identity politics by appealing to one of the least persecuted groups, Christian, and his biggest base, by dangling ideas of protection for religious liberty, which often comes down to allowing Christian to persecute other groups who aren't Christian, white, straight, or male, as a form of religious freedom.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-23 14:12:40

Anyone got statistics on how many Muslims are killed per day?

At 9/23/19 02:12 PM, valken666 wrote: Anyone got statistics on how many Muslims are killed per day?

I probably already know the reason for why you are bringing this up, but why are you asking.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-23 14:28:59

At 9/23/19 02:24 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 9/23/19 02:12 PM, valken666 wrote: Anyone got statistics on how many Muslims are killed per day?
I probably already know the reason for why you are bringing this up, but why are you asking.

Trump said 11 Christians are killed every day, I bet more Muslims are persecuted, especially in China.

At 9/23/19 02:28 PM, valken666 wrote:
At 9/23/19 02:24 PM, EdyKel wrote:
Trump said 11 Christians are killed every day, I bet more Muslims are persecuted, especially in China.

Well, he got those numbers from some Christian organization that keeps track of Christens deaths, which used anything they could vaguely link to Christians by non Christian. For example, most of the deaths they use to get to the 11 a day ratio was to use millions of Christian deaths from a a civil war in the Congo (over 10 years back) and spread it over a 20 year period to get their number. The downside to this method is that it could easily be apply to Muslim death, using recent wars in the Middle East by Christian superpowers, and by the Israeli government - along with Western Countries supplying arms to Muslim countries to kill other muslims, or China.

There really is no accurate scientific means to figure out the daily number for any of this. The only thing that is constant is that in most countries dominated by one religion, or political view (like China), that it usually leads to some type of persecution for minority religions.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-23 15:19:34

At 9/23/19 01:23 PM, EdyKel wrote: Trump , once again, panders to identity politics by appealing to one of the least persecuted groups, Christian, and his biggest base, by dangling ideas of protection for religious liberty, which often comes down to allowing Christian to persecute other groups who aren't Christian, white, straight, or male, as a form of religious freedom.

Other than the point Valken made, one of the things that bothers me with American Politics is the use of Christianity to pander for votes, and to use that religious core to support party policy.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-23 15:31:26

At 9/23/19 03:19 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 9/23/19 01:23 PM, EdyKel wrote: Trump , once again, panders to identity politics by appealing to one of the least persecuted groups, Christian, and his biggest base, by dangling ideas of protection for religious liberty, which often comes down to allowing Christian to persecute other groups who aren't Christian, white, straight, or male, as a form of religious freedom.
Other than the point Valken made, one of the things that bothers me with American Politics is the use of Christianity to pander for votes, and to use that religious core to support party policy.

Seventy three percent of the population is Christian, pandering to them can only help politically.

EdyKel:

So Trump was lying again. One of the biggest mistakes he keeps repeating is using bogus sources.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-23 23:14:50

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2019-09-24 20:59:56

So impeachment proceedings have been declared by Pelosi.

Trump is planning on releasing the transcript of his talk with President Zelensky of Ukraine tomorrow.

Will he be impeached, or not?