00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dumbuhgly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

freezepop's jem 2016-12-06 07:42:58

why the fuck did anybody ever take down this masterpiece

it's not even on the wayback machine

what the fuck do you think you're doing

even johnny saw its perfection

freezepop's jem

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to freezepop's jem 2016-12-06 11:01:03 (edited 2016-12-06 11:01:16)

At 12/6/16 10:13 AM, NekoMika wrote: Copyright stuff, seems people almost everywhere are having to bend over for record labels and such, it sucks...

lame, freezepop probably got the most recognition they'll ever get for that video

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

BBS Signature

Response to freezepop's jem 2016-12-08 08:58:05

At 12/6/16 07:42 AM, TOXlCITY wrote: why the fuck did anybody ever take down this masterpiece

Was that one of yours? No backups?

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to freezepop's jem 2016-12-08 12:19:28

At 12/8/16 08:58 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 12/6/16 07:42 AM, TOXlCITY wrote: why the fuck did anybody ever take down this masterpiece
Was that one of yours? No backups?

Nevermind. Looks like I've been missing out on some classics. Backed up now, at least, in case the Internet is ever really truly purged...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/420056/

Really wish NG could do like YT with stuff like this though and leave the submission page up, with views, reviews and all. Just take down the video and serve the error message in its place...

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to freezepop's jem 2016-12-09 22:54:17

At 12/8/16 09:22 AM, RightTime wrote: It can still be found elsewhere on the net if you really miss it. There's no telling how long it will be until it is taken off those places as well though.

it's on youtube but it's missing the hilariously bad animation on the kid's hoodie

BBS Signature

Response to freezepop's jem 2016-12-09 23:05:56

Are you fucking serious what the fuck

NG UOTD 2/4/11 | I run a Minecraft server. | Con los terroristas

BBS Signature

Response to freezepop's jem 2021-04-01 20:49:31

it's not even on the wayback machine

what the fuck do you think you're doing

even johnny saw its perfection

Is this truly gone forever? I recognize that thumbnail so clearly! But I honestly don't remember at all what this video actually was. What a shame that I don't think there is a way to rewatch it now :(

GAH!

BBS Signature