00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

In Dire Need of Programmer

923 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

In Dire Need of Programmer 2016-09-12 20:10:09

Hey,
I've been working on a few ideas for games but as I've tried programming - Every small accomplishment brings me to yet another aggravating dead end. So I'm not necessarily asking for advice as much as I'm asking for someone experienced enough in programming (preferably living in Colorado) to help me make a game. I have at least 15 ideas that have been in concept for a couple years. So I've already got material to work with. I just need a programmer. if anyone is interested, please message me!

Response to In Dire Need of Programmer 2016-09-12 21:19:41

At 9/12/16 08:10 PM, SatyrMcDickins wrote: Hey,
I've been working on a few ideas for games but as I've tried programming - Every small accomplishment brings me to yet another aggravating dead end. So I'm not necessarily asking for advice as much as I'm asking for someone experienced enough in programming (preferably living in Colorado) to help me make a game. I have at least 15 ideas that have been in concept for a couple years. So I've already got material to work with. I just need a programmer. if anyone is interested, please message me!

(Asking for others) is this a paid position?

If you haven't already, you might want to look into non-coding options for game making: GameMaker, Stencyl, Construct 2, Unity (kinda), among others. Finishing a single game is more important than having ideas, so I do encourage you to follow through with a single one rather than tackling a bunch of them and burning out.

Response to In Dire Need of Programmer 2016-09-15 02:51:16

At 9/12/16 08:10 PM, SatyrMcDickins wrote: Hey,

if you are in need of programmer for your game idea. gamestudio companies like Fugenx, savvyapp can help you .

Response to In Dire Need of Programmer 2016-09-15 09:20:46

Who is creating the art for your game?
If you have someone, I might consider coding the games if the ideas are good and you have the art.

Response to In Dire Need of Programmer 2016-10-25 05:18:46

YOU CAN ALSO CHECK THIS OUT!>THE BEST APP DEVELOPER

Response to In Dire Need of Programmer 2017-04-28 21:28:41

At 9/15/16 09:20 AM, Aprime wrote: Who is creating the art for your game?
If you have someone, I might consider coding the games if the ideas are good and you have the art.

if it could be done, the art would be done by me. if you helped me, then ideally all I would need is help with coding since that is the one area I struggle with. sadly, even at that rate - my post was a little pre-mature. my art, and my story/design ideas are pretty good - but I don't have any tools in order to efficiently submit my work anywhere. in terms of the tools I currently have. I have Microsoft paint and basic gamemaker.

Response to In Dire Need of Programmer 2017-04-29 03:20:29

At 4/28/17 09:28 PM, SatyrMcDickins wrote: in terms of the tools I currently have. I have Microsoft paint and basic gamemaker.

Gimp is free, Aseprite is great for pixel art, but it's $15 (free trial)