00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

1015884y just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bad shit with my account.

748 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Bad shit with my account. 2004-06-22 00:20:05

For some reason, depositing my experience into my account for the last two days has increased the EXP needed to get to the next level by one...it was at 740, now its at 742. Why is that? It's not just because I'm retarded, is it?

Bad shit with my account.

Response to Bad shit with my account. 2004-06-22 00:46:59

A long had Human Target keep depositing experience, the requirement will go up every few days , for lower levels it wont be as much, but level none to ten takes longer and the req for level up will increase. Also each time you level the req for the next level increases. There are already several topics on this just search with the bbs topics engnie ;), also level 30 can keep depositing, and also pimp will keep going. Its more complex then you think, so make sure to read into it, there is nothing wrong with your account , it happens to everyone

Like pears in rain.

Response to Bad shit with my account. 2004-06-22 02:47:19

i think its a way to keep the pace slowed down a little so we dont have a massive line up to be level 30?

Response to Bad shit with my account. 2004-06-22 17:38:38

No, i dont mean that, I understand that when you level up the experience needed to level up increases, but I mean every time I deposit points into my account, the requirement (without leveling) increases by one point. So if I were to deposit points into my account, where my total being x and the points needed being y, after depositing, the crap would be x+5 and y+1. Sorry if that was reallt incoherent, but you should get the picture.

Response to Bad shit with my account. 2004-06-22 17:43:00

Here's how it is. Once you reach level 9, the HT factor comes into play. Every single time HT deposits his 10 experience, the required exp amount for ever user level 9 or higher goes up by 1 point each.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Bad shit with my account. 2004-06-22 17:44:48

Everytime HT52 deposits (he's the only lv30) the amount to get to lv 30 goes up. This landslides all the way down to level 9. Mostly affecting the upper levels and least afffecting the lower levels.

Response to Bad shit with my account. 2004-06-22 19:16:33

Oh, ok. Thanks, all.