00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jstreb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ok... 2004-06-21 16:00:32

i dont know why but if i ask something someone alwayz gets mad at me.. why do u get mad at me and not someone else for a change.. other people ask questions that are like mine like.. how do u blow a whistle or.. idk something else but its not really fair.. everytime i ask someone something someone blows up at me..

Response to ok... 2004-06-21 16:02:18

At 6/21/04 04:00 PM, lilcompton wrote:
i dont know why but if i ask something someone alwayz gets mad at me.. why do u get mad at me and not someone else for a change..

BECUASE YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON WHO NEVER EVEN TAKES THE ADVICE OF PEOPLE WHO OFFER YOU HELP!

That is all.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to ok... 2004-06-21 16:02:33

I have helped you a couple of times now, but it seems you never understand anything. Sorry, but it's true. Plus, constant questions like "What color is Under Judgement?" and "What are clubs?" are going to get you negetive responses.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to ok... 2004-06-21 16:09:25

well i was a noob before and i still am.. im not the best at everything i do need help sometimes.. and i was just wondering cuz even when i post something that i never seen on the site someone alwayz has to come back with a smart ass comment.. so everyone dont have to be like ohh no not her again.. so yah.. ohh yah just tellin u guys some of u have called me a guy in the past cuz mi name is lil compton but im a chick...

Response to ok... 2004-06-21 16:32:39

I think the general frustration towards is owing to the fact that you are constantly asking simple questions that could be worked out by yourself is you actually took some time to think or research it.

That and the multiple topics you make each containing a question. You should try to put several questions in one topic, although i do know that questions or problems do not all arise at the same time.

Response to ok... 2004-06-21 17:23:57

I don`t think that is fair. If ANYONE asks a question, do you blow up in their face? If not, then don`t do it to HIM!

Response to ok... 2004-06-21 17:33:19

At 6/21/04 05:23 PM, Linkin_Dude14 wrote: I don`t think that is fair. If ANYONE asks a question, do you blow up in their face? If not, then don`t do it to HIM!

1. You mean her, correct?
2. She has asked many questions that could easily be solved by looking.
3. Don't type in all bold. It's annoying.
4. Linkin Park is my favorite band. :)

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to ok... 2004-06-21 18:32:51

At 6/21/04 04:00 PM, lilcompton wrote: i dont know why

You got banned! Oh noes! Your ban has been served, don't try to incite me to create another one for being a whiny little bitch.