00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

out-of-pocket just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What Happened to Lists/Collections?

434 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

There used to be a new feature where you could add movies/games/music to collections that were kept on your page, is this feature removed?

*citation needed

BBS Signature

Response to What Happened to Lists/Collections? 2016-04-02 00:49:25

Are you talking about the feature that lets you add your favorite games, movies, music, etc. that are not on Newgrounds to your page?

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to What Happened to Lists/Collections? 2016-04-02 02:23:28

At 4/2/16 12:49 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Are you talking about the feature that lets you add your favorite games, movies, music, etc. that are not on Newgrounds to your page?

Thanks for your reply! No, I mean the "Playlist" feature where you could collect your favorite NG stuff together into er...play....lists....heh.

*citation needed

BBS Signature

Response to What Happened to Lists/Collections? 2016-04-02 02:33:31

At 4/2/16 02:23 AM, PoisonHeart wrote:
At 4/2/16 12:49 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Are you talking about the feature that lets you add your favorite games, movies, music, etc. that are not on Newgrounds to your page?
Thanks for your reply! No, I mean the "Playlist" feature where you could collect your favorite NG stuff together into er...play....lists....heh.

All you have to do is click on a game, movie, art piece, or song and then in the upper right hand corner of the submission, click on the icon that has three lines, enter a title, and click submit. Then you have created a playlist.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to What Happened to Lists/Collections? 2016-04-02 02:38:10

Thanks! I would have totally missed that!

*citation needed

BBS Signature