00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER?

12,954 Views | 166 Replies

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 12:38:26

andn what about taxes?

How do you get POWERS?

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 12:45:26

At 9/11/01 12:03 PM, liljim wrote: All of the news sites I'm trying to connect to must be under extreme traffic - I can't load any pages other than a few lines of text here and there.

Is it true that a plane's come down in PA too?

yeah, one crashed not far from Pittsburgh.

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 12:46:20

this is slightly diffrent than aliyahs death. For example, aliyah was ONE person, as opposed to roughly 50,000 PEOPLE in the WTC. Oh sure this will be the start of world war three, but what kind of country WOULDNT retaliate for this. Oh, and if a country did it they are going to get blown OFF THE FUCKING MAP.

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 12:46:33

Philadelphia is completely shut down. My company told me to go home... so I'm home now.. hmm

can't call anyone.. all the circuits are busy

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 12:47:52

not trying to sound mean or anything, but america has been doing this to other coutries for over 30 years, and now those pissed off villagers(know known as "terroist") have done it to us and we start wanting revenge and yadda yadda yah, but most americans are as thick headed as tree.

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 12:52:47

At 9/11/01 12:47 PM, pyroarchy wrote: not trying to sound mean or anything, but america has been doing this to other coutries for over 30 years, and now those pissed off villagers(know known as "terroist") have done it to us and we start wanting revenge and yadda yadda yah, but most americans are as thick headed as tree.

fuck you, dickhead! america has never committed any acts of terrorism.. especially not to such a degree.

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 12:59:42

At 9/11/01 12:47 PM, pyroarchy wrote: not trying to sound mean or anything, but america has been doing this to other coutries for over 30 years, and now those pissed off villagers(know known as "terroist") have done it to us and we start wanting revenge and yadda yadda yah, but most americans are as thick headed as tree.

Next time we are in your country, remind me to shoot you.

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 13:00:50

At 9/11/01 12:10 PM, aladinsane wrote: I've been using Ananova, still seems to be working OK http://www.ananova.com/news/

Thanks, that loaded fine. Managed to get the news on now as well..

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 13:02:32

At 9/11/01 01:00 PM, liljim wrote:
At 9/11/01 12:10 PM, aladinsane wrote: I've been using Ananova, still seems to be working OK http://www.ananova.com/news/
Thanks, that loaded fine. Managed to get the news on now as well..

Try this too.. http://aolpf5.marketwatch.com/tvradio/playerFull.asp?media=0&band=0&remPref=1&guid=%7BC4DA3E46-E5B1-4C76-969B-FF027005E084%7D&siteid=aolpf

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 13:10:05

At 9/11/01 12:52 PM, UnclePecos wrote: fuck you, dickhead! america has never committed any acts of terrorism.. especially not to such a degree.

um, forgive me from breaking my silence (my interest in trying to figure out exactly what happened brought me here...i'm still on someone else's computer, not my own :) ...but yeah we have. maybe not to the same degree, but it doesn't matter. terrorism is still terrorism. we've been killing off democracy friendly governments (literally slaughtering them) and instituting dictators just so we could get some sort of deal or trade agreemnt with them. we've done it in at least 6 countries. don't make me bust out my research from class last year... i think i threw it out when i was cleaning my room, but i'm willing to hunt it down again if i have to.

i'm not back or anything. this is the only post i'll check, just because it's interesting and there's a lot of people on NG affected by this, while i'm not at all, and i'm not gonna check it till tomorrow.

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 13:14:37

At 9/11/01 12:46 PM, UnclePecos wrote: Philadelphia is completely shut down. My company told me to go home... so I'm home now.. hmm

can't call anyone.. all the circuits are busy

I was going to leave whether they told me to or not. They evacuated the building around 10.30 am. I know I didn't want to hang around a gov't building for the rest of the day!

My phone lines are fux0rd too...

And I did hear something about "national response" and "acts of war".

Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 13:20:02

All I know is someone will be getting a gun shaft in the ass for this one.

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 13:32:59

All major building in the Houston area have been evacuated such as Marathon, Enron & our biggest building Chase. Schools by any refineries have been evacuated as well in Pasadena & Texas City.

News that I just heard was that we were on alert as of Friday about something happening & now that it has occured I question our Intellegence.

Behind Closed Doors. *Video Clip Here* . Coming Soon!

BBS Signature

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 13:43:15

This is reminding me of the movie Arlington Road already.

The people are trying to find someone to blame so they can retaliate and kill lots more innocent people just so they can get their revenge. I forget which country is getting pinned with the blame right now, but I highly doubt they did it. You don't need a country to do this, just a small group of mildly intelligent people.

But we're going to blame them anyway, because we NEED to blame someone, and we NEED to get revenge, which, if it's war against a country, is only going to amount to killing a bunch of innocent people who had nothing to do with the decision, EVEN IF a certain country's leader DID do it.

And regardless of whether they did or didn't do it, our eyes are focused on them now, and if they even sneeze wrong, we'll have 'proven' that they did it and go to war with them.

It doesn't help that Russia and China are allied against us already as it is for starting that stupid 'Star Wars' program. They'll probably jump on the chance to gang up on the US. We may be powerful, but we're not all-powerful, and that was proven today.

I almost wish that World War III did start because of this, and 99% of the species was wiped out and the planet reset, so maybe finally we'd get our heads screwed on right. It's pretty stupid to start a war over something that you cannot undeniably prove who did it. As far as we know, the only people who were behind the whole attack died in those planes.

I think if the US is to learn anything out of this, it should be that security at the airports should be tightened somehow, and understand that bad things don't just happen overseas, it can happen here as well. And that it can happen to you. Beyond that, I don't think there should be such a stir about it.

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 14:05:20

I am fucking horrified at what I've just been watching.
I was watching a guy running down a street with half his face hanging off, about 4 people jumped out of the windows at around 6 storeys and really fucked themselves up.

I'm fucking ashamed to be a human being.

WE ARE ALL SCUM.

I'm gonna go for a beer with some friends then watch Jay and Silent Bob strike back. noonch see you all in hell.

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 14:13:55

Okay, right now i do NOT believe that muslims are responsible for this. We're talking islam extremists here. is-lam ex-trem-ists. They HATE everything modern (as opposed to the majority of islam peoples, who are peaceful and friendly. don't ride on them!). why do you think this kind of thing has never been done as effectively been done before? They can't coordinate anything greater than small little cells. They don't have the modern tactics or technology. they're essentially mennonites with C4 and assault rifles. And you expect me to believe they coordinated simutaneous hijackings of 4 (or 5?) planes, with the sohisticated techniques of getting past security, and being able to navigate those things into such fine targets? And past a national security system that includes computer scanned monitoring of ALL electronic communications WORLDWIDE, satellite monitoring systems that can read your watch, let alone a plane going where it shouldnt, and a military that couldave swatted down a rogue plane originally headed from LA to dallas all the way to new york? BULL-SHIT!
This is like when I was told some redneck who spent his spare time running through the woods with fatigues was able to rig a proffesional quality demolition with some fertilizer and a truck. BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT! I don't know what government agencies are monitoring what, but I'd like to say to anyone keeping tabs on this, You heard me! you're full of shit. go file a report or something.
Notice the accuracy at which the world trade center was hit. 2 planes. 2 collapsed towers. now you all know what a pentagon is. it kinda looks like a circle, only pointy. and THE Pentagon is built in concentric sections. it's essentially a BIG TARGET. and they only nicked the edge. 36 wounded last time i heard. who's getting weird thoughts here?

I think we're looking at the end of civil liberties in this country.

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 14:30:07

all i think i need to say, thespook, is i agree.

i don't think this will be the loss of civil liberties in the country though. there'd be riots if that ever happened, attack or no... if we were in a full fledged war though, we might let it slide.

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 14:47:38

At 9/11/01 12:07 PM, WadeFulp wrote:

These fuckers can't be allowed to run around with this high tech communication and encryption shit that let them get around our system. We do have to morn the lose of lives, but we also have to take action to make sure no more lives are taken. We can't live in the past, we have to move forward and protect ourselves.

--- I agreee we have to move fwd.... there needs to be mourning... and also it was not necessarily HI-TECH anything... it may have been people employed by our own airlines working with these terrorists!

I mean who knows they could have ways to rebuild pieces of weapons in diferent ways, however most likely people were working together covertly from
within the US as well.

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 15:26:20

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb",
"The third big war will begin when the big city is burning" - Nostradamus 1654

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 15:30:45

At 9/11/01 10:27 AM, UnclePecos wrote: one of the towers collapsed.

and it's true, reports are coming in of people just jumping from the top of the tower

I saw two people falling from one of the towers on CNN. Must be pretty desperate to jump from such heights.
This is just fucked up.

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 15:39:42

At 9/11/01 03:26 PM, FDA wrote: "In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb",

That's not helping, Shok ....

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 15:41:45

At 9/11/01 10:29 AM, Freakapotimus wrote:
I don't want to be in work, this is horrible, people are worried, people are scared. We all know people in NY or DC... I'm freaking out here...

Same here- my Godfather lives in DC and my grandma, sister and uncle live in NY....

I am so mad right now....

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 15:44:51

At 9/11/01 03:26 PM, FDA wrote: "In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb",

You know, maybe Nostradamus' words inspired the terrorists to do this in the first place. Be like, "heh, let's get everyone worried that what we did will start world war 3" ... people can make predictions come true if they want them to, you know.

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 15:51:33

I live here in St. Johns, on the atlanic coast of canada, where about 25 redirected planes have landed, man so far awahy its fucking chaos, all busses transportation and everything are being redirected to transport, they're gonna put all the strande people in the big ass stadium. HOLY FUCK!!!!!

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 16:08:30

At 9/11/01 03:39 PM, stoneskipper_42 wrote:
That's not helping, Shok ....

No it is plain scary that whether it was coincidence, planned or what not this has happened!

What I did to help was hold a support chat...

You are more than welcome to join... I know it has helped many people since this morning!

contact me or D-fens directly ( bdr12041981 )

FDAALLDAY - my aim

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 16:10:26

At 9/11/01 10:33 AM, Frank2982 wrote: This is from SHOK

"
this calls for an AIM chat so we can all pass around news!!!!

IM me and I will put you in the chat!!!"

his IM name is FDA all day incase you dont have it

Hey I wanna get in on this, but your not on. Get on and add me.

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 16:16:14

At 9/11/01 04:10 PM, Omegaone wrote:
Hey I wanna get in on this, but your not on. Get on and add me.

????????????????

FDAALLDAY I am on and have been........

find me or dfenz

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 16:21:31

Alot of the kids in my school were called out of class. All of whom had parents working in the World Trade Center...man...

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 16:38:00

We need to stand up and make a stand against terrorism!
We cannot sit around and do nothing and expect everything to be peachy! Our voices must be heard, or our nation will lapse back into it's coma, and this will happen again! Perhaps it will take a war to stop these cowards! If we don't, which city is next? Dallas?
Houston? Los Angeles? Seattle? Chicago? (Insert name of your city here....)

Response to TERRORIST - WORLD TRADE CENTER? 2001-09-11 16:43:24

At our school we basically watched it the entire time, even though we still got homework(no big deal). We had an assembly and some people were very disrespectful, and when they would change classes they would say "Why is this crap still on?"
It's sad that some people are so ignorant to realize that that could have been them, or someone that they loved, who was killed. Those kinds of people only look out for themselves, and could care less about anyone else.