00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

gabmaster5 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Club of All Things Scary

587 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Club of All Things Scary 2015-05-28 03:53:23

This club is all about sharing the scariest thing you know. I'll try to make a discussion topic every week to keep this thing alive. Hopefully, it would turn out right in the end.

Topic 1: "Paranormal Occurrences"

It's up to you whether it would be detailed, or not. Fiction or real life. Whatever you could share. (I'll try to respond to them as much as I can)
Good luck.

"Roses are red, My name is Dave

This poem makes no sense, Microwave."

BBS Signature

Response to The Club of All Things Scary 2018-05-13 17:13:01

Every child fears under their bed. If they don't, they fear the closet, or maybe that little crack in the almost closed door.

Scientists know that children are more perceptive, they see things that adults don't. They aren't yet tethered into only accepting what society wants them to accept. They see what is truly there.

They see the monsters.

If you were to borrow a child's eyes and see through them for a night, you would go insane. To be able to see what you only dimly remember, burrowing into your covers whilst wearing those train pajamas, hoping to God that "it" doesn't see you back... would drive an adult crazy. Because adults forget the rules.

1) Cover yourself. If you can't see it, it can't see you. Even if it makes it harder to breathe.

2) Don't make any noise. Every whimper can lead to destruction.

3) Don't move. It attracts their attention.

4) Only light can make it go away. Bright light. Flashlights only make it worse.

Teens are caught in the middle. They can feel what's there, but they cannot see... And they forget the rules...

Why do you think there are so many insomniacs typing away at their computers, subconsioisly praying that the light from their computers will be enough to make it go away?

It's not.

Now look behind you with a child's eyes and try not to scream.

"I'm not dabbing on my haters, I'm hiding my tears."

BBS Signature

Response to The Club of All Things Scary 2018-05-13 23:57:42

At 5/13/18 06:07 PM, FireFoxxy wrote: any of yall play the midnight dude?

The heck is that?

"I'm not dabbing on my haters, I'm hiding my tears."

BBS Signature

Response to The Club of All Things Scary 2018-11-29 15:17:33

At 9/9/18 07:39 PM, RightTime wrote: Maybe he's referring to the Midnight Game.

oh man, i just read how to do the ritual, and it sounds pretty dang spooky. i'm not sure why you would want to do that challenge. you just write your name, cut your finger (owie), knock on your door a bunch of times, and then run around your house in the dark. doesn't sound like fun, and it would make you feel uncomfortable in your own home for a while after.