00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FadedTooGood just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Catwoman Will Suck

5,687 Views | 94 Replies

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 02:36:12

I dont know about Catwoman... i'll probably end up checking it out..

But those saying that Spiderman was good, i'm sorry, but you're wrong, that movie was average at best. It just had a more solid fanbase than that of the Hulk and Daredevil.

At the moment i'm more upset about the Ghost Rider movie... from what i hear, its gonna be destroyed...

Oh. Your. God.

BBS Signature

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 02:37:45

I saw a preview for it today when I saw Harry Potter. I saw much more horrible things than that. There was this one movie called Sleepover, and I think I'm going to have to kill whoever decided to make it.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 02:41:42

Oh yeah, and a Deadpool movie would kick ass if they did it properly, sort of along the lines of The Punisher, just you wouldn't need other characters for humour, and of course, the protagonist would have super powers...

Oh. Your. God.

BBS Signature

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 02:41:45

The movie saved looks fantastic though. It's okay if it's fake like most teen flicks because religion just has that fake warm glow that's so easy to make fun of.

Whoever slagged spiderman- Eh...wasn't way better but a bit better.

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 05:52:01

At 6/14/04 01:11 AM, Losperman wrote: No, I was referring to what you said about Marvel dominating comic book movies. I said that's not completely true because of DareDevil and Hulk, but they (Marvel) have X-Men and Spiderman to bring in the bling.

Oh, sorry. By the way, you forgot Hellboy. Hellboy was pretty big. Bigger than The Punisher, at least.

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 05:54:22

I hope they make a Captain America movie. He's cool.

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 05:57:18

At 6/14/04 12:40 AM, GoldenClock wrote: Marvel should do a venom movie. Venom > all

agree'd

BBS Signature

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 06:03:32

At 6/14/04 05:57 AM, -Shadowz- wrote:
At 6/14/04 12:40 AM, GoldenClock wrote: Marvel should do a venom movie. Venom > all
agree'd

Well, now that we're all in agreeance, let's have some tea.

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 06:10:17

Yay! They're making a Ghost Rider movie! No, not the little ghost that sends messages to kids through their cimputers; Ghost RIDER. Yay!

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 06:13:07

Hellboy was pretty big. Bigger than The Punisher, at least.

The first Punisher with Dolph Lundren owned Hellboy.

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 06:17:07

they should make about Gambit from X men

BBS Signature

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 06:23:28

At 6/14/04 06:13 AM, Simo_2035 wrote: Hellboy was pretty big. Bigger than The Punisher, at least.

Uh, is this a quote that you forgot to quote correctly or just extremely odd coincidence? That's eaxctly what I said.

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 09:08:36

Catwoman will bomb. Big time!

BBS Signature

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 09:11:04

At 6/14/04 06:10 AM, KupaMan wrote: Yay! They're making a Ghost Rider movie! No, not the little ghost that sends messages to kids through their cimputers; Ghost RIDER. Yay!

Ghost WRITER.. And Yeah I remember watching that show as a kid. Omg that was a long time ago. I remember the episode with the bio waste barrels under the park, and they ended up turning the park into something cool - That was, seven-eight years ago?

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 09:12:07

Ok, I just checked the link and it was something ENTIRELY different from what you said. Lol.. Sorry. Rider/writer, damn theres alot of spinoffs ;[

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 09:13:11

Comics suck.

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 09:18:52

At 6/14/04 01:45 AM, -poxpower- wrote:
Stupid catwoman. eugh. She's was PERFECT, and I mean COMPLETEY, TOTALLY 100% flawless in Batman returns. What the FUCK were those idiots thinking??

The penguin/danny devito was hotter in that one, and dont get me started on mayor/chris walken.

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 09:31:21

I don't think putting Halle Berry as Catwoman is a great idea at all eventhough I'm not a fan of hers to begin with I just don't think shes right for the part at all I mean in 1992 Michelle Pfeiffer played Catwoman and not to mention she was white as a ghost I just don't see how Catwoman can magically turn black I think they could have picked ANYONE over Halle Berry just because she is a hot star right now doesn't mean shes right for this part but here is a picture Michelle Pfeiffer

Catwoman Will Suck

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 09:34:20

How much do you want to bet they'll give her some kind of power. That movie is just crying "HEY LOOK AT ME! I'M TRYING TO FIX DC'S BAD MOVIE RECORD!"

BBS Signature

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 09:36:47

At 6/14/04 12:38 AM, KupaMan wrote: Have you seen Halle Berry's costume for the new Catwoman movie?! Sure, tight leather and wips is always good for a pant tightening, but, that set of ears she has look like a costume reject from the Power Rangers. Plus, DC comics never get good movies, exept for Batman and Batman Returns, but the other two sucked and no one likes Christopher Reeves. Tossing in Halle Berry will not get me to see this movie. I say DC should stop getting it's comics turned into movies. Marvel is dominating that field already. What say you dumbasses?

1. Keaton was the one and only Batman. (Kilmer and Clooney are cool guys, but they aren't Batman. Kilmer is more of an Aquaman, and Clooney is more of a...middle-aged man.)

2. Pfeiffer was the one and only Catwoman. Halle Berry is black. Catwoman isn't black. Movies annoy me. Knowing today's film directors, Spider-Man will be Mexican in Spider-Man 4.

3. That part where you said 'Why watch this half naked PG-13 Halle Berry when I can get a full naked R-rated Halle Berry from other movies (Monster's Ball, Swordfish)?' made you sound like a total faggot loser who spends the greater part of his days at home beating his dick off to R-Rated Halle Berry movies.

4. See 3.

5. I saw shots of the new Batmobile. It looks like a fucking tank. You couldn't get me to go to this movie if you sucked my cock and jiggled my balls and fingered my asshole at the same. Time.

7. According to my memory, the Batman costumes and props got progressively worse and worse as time went on. They also got gayer, and gayer. For example. The Batman costumes in the first 2 movies were cool - so was the Batmobile. In one of the other movies, they put rubber nipples on the chest plate of Batman's costume, and gay neon lights all over his car. (And how come every time Batman is suiting up, and they do that camera thing where they zoom into different parts of his body strapping on his bat suit, they never fail to show his enormous bulging cock area?)

6. I'm hungry, bye.

-Stamp

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 09:40:34

plus i'd like to add if you have seen the movie the crow you can see that it is clearly ripping it off

i'm back with 46 and 2 ahead of me

BBS Signature

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 09:47:03

At 6/14/04 12:38 AM, KupaMan wrote:

What say you dumbasses?

the mere fact of her costume doesnt mean shit to me. the fact that its halle playing the character that pisses me off. im assuming that its off batman, which then fucks it up because cat woman was WHITE, equality is one thing but when u turn a character thats always been white and suddenly make her black is just ridiculous, that and the kingpin in the daredevil was black wtf the kingpin is a fat, bald white guy. besides the guy they had play as kingpin looked too much like a sweetheart to play as him. i mean if ur gonna have a black man play as him fine, but at least make him look like he's gonna fuck daredevil's shit up, not make out with him. but anyways all races aside, fine a black cat woman, i can deal with that, again to be politically correct lets have a black cat woman. but since we're replacing white characters with black, lets replace a few black characters with white like lets say ill make a movie on malcom x but make the person playing as him white!!!! or we can make a cheesy movie that hollywood seems to be obsessed about doing where they put an ignorant white blue collar american with a street smart wise cracking black man, and we can call it "The Adventures of the Generically Overdone Odd Couple Culture Shock Quest For the Almighty Dollar Cause Americans Are Gullable Enough To Think That Hollywood's Writer's Are Original"

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 09:51:22

At 6/14/04 09:36 AM, Stamper wrote:
5. I saw shots of the new Batmobile. It looks like a fucking tank. You couldn't get me to go to this movie if you sucked my cock and jiggled my balls and fingered my asshole at the same. Time.

The batmobile below is the best one ever. Kapow. Has some one tried that then Stamper, you dirty bastard.

7. (And how come every time Batman is suiting up, and they do that camera thing where they zoom into different parts of his body strapping on his bat suit, they never fail to show his enormous bulging cock area?)

Not to mention his tight ass :)

Catwoman Will Suck

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 09:53:28

Stamper always has the best answers. :-)

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 10:00:36

At 6/14/04 09:51 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 6/14/04 09:36 AM, Stamper wrote:

Not to mention his tight ass :)

the old series was fucking idiotic and worthless. i mean i dont care if it was the 60's or 70's or whenever the fuck it came out but what the fuck was the costume designers thinking when they made their crimefighter costumes. i mean saturday night lives ambiguously gay duo looked more manly than they did. and wtf was up with robin, always getting his as beat and always being held hostage and just made it harder for batman. if i was batman not only would i let them kill robin, id be there knifing him like a stuck pig. obviously because robin was a weak bitch he didnt have a name for any of his gear. i mean batman had it all, batlasers, batmobile, batdouches. what did robin have....a pair of green panties and faggy mask. as far as concealing identies dc was the worst. i mean u had superman who ingeniusly wore glasses to hid his identity and then u had robin who wore a black mask, a bloody fucking black mask jesus christ

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 10:23:37

At 6/14/04 09:53 AM, Carmilla wrote: Stamper always has the best answers. :-)

O_O Indeed and the most arousing. .

No more fucking moving .gifs? WHAT THE HELL. FUCK YOU.

BBS Signature

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 10:28:47

The Catwoman movie will suck, as do all superhero movies, but the Catwoman video game will suck even harder. As do most movie tie-ins and superhero games(Superman64-ouch). But this one will double suck, since it's a superhero movie tie-in.

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 10:35:25

catwoman movie < being kicked in the nads

good comic movie ideas.......

venom
grendel
spawn(sequel thats actually good)
carnage

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 11:30:03

Right about here, I would say "More Bond Movies" but when Berry was a Bond girl...Brosnan is a decent Bond, but she just killed it for me. Entirely.

She's not hot. At all.

-Janus

Response to Catwoman Will Suck 2004-06-14 11:59:05

how could they make a movie about just catwoman???/ they will have to add batman or something....thats just not right....