00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LilyUnleashed just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Life is getting too boring

887 Views | 21 Replies

Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 05:27:10

Seriously I'm sick of this shit. I'm stuck. Seriously, I know I could get out of it but at the same time I'm fuckin stuck. It's weird. I'm going to college for Elementary Education because I had to choose something to make my parents proud of me. I needed a college degree. At the same time I'm a rapper, I'm pretty damn good too. But if I get caught being a rapper as a teacher, i'll get fired. Also, I gotta do tons of homework and shit and it's gay. I know I could be successful with my rap shit if I didn't have school slowing me down. Dr. Suess quit school to chase his dreams so why the fuck shouldn't I? It's a triple edged sword. Anyway I just had to vent. Here's a sample of my shit just in case ur wondering. I know I'm posting it on newgrounds so it'll get 5-10 dislikes from people who don't even watch it but FUCK IT

peep it in HD
http://youtu.be/iLPfww4kgz8

I'm Darwin7 you can keep the change

BBS Signature

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 05:29:45

It looks like you live in a very beautiful area.

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 05:30:24

Oh I do enjoy some good satire!

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 05:36:01

At 2/23/15 05:30 AM, PyroGreg wrote: Oh I do enjoy some good satire!

What part of what I said is satire?

BBS Signature

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 05:41:36

This might sounds stupid but ill say it anyway. If Soulja Boy can do it why cant you?

I'm not gonna lie i was half expecting some wannabe but i was pleasantly surprised you're actually really good.

I wouldnt give up on your college education just yet, on the off chance that your rap career doesnt go anywhere at least then you'll have something to fall back on

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 05:42:55

At 2/23/15 05:41 AM, FoAngel wrote: This might sounds stupid but ill say it anyway. If Soulja Boy can do it why cant you?

I'm not gonna lie i was half expecting some wannabe but i was pleasantly surprised you're actually really good.

I wouldnt give up on your college education just yet, on the off chance that your rap career doesnt go anywhere at least then you'll have something to fall back on

Thanks a lot for real, you sounds just like my mom lol and you're both right.

BBS Signature

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 05:45:24

Your production is horrible, your beat sounds like techno, and you have no flow at all, and you can barely rhyme.

No talent here.

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 05:46:24

At 2/23/15 05:45 AM, FaroutFrank wrote: Your production is horrible, your beat sounds like techno, and you have no flow at all, and you can barely rhyme.

No talent here.

You're obviously an expert in this field.

BBS Signature

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 05:48:28

At 2/23/15 05:46 AM, Darwin7 wrote:
At 2/23/15 05:45 AM, FaroutFrank wrote: Your production is horrible, your beat sounds like techno, and you have no flow at all, and you can barely rhyme.

No talent here.
You're obviously an expert in this field.

That's besides the point, do you enjoy making a fool of yourself?

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 06:02:29

At 2/23/15 05:27 AM, Darwin7 wrote: But if I get caught being a rapper as a teacher, i'll get fired.

Combine the two.

BBS Signature

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 06:02:35

At 2/23/15 05:48 AM, FaroutFrank wrote: That's besides the point, do you enjoy making a fool of yourself?

That's what they said to Thomas Edison and Abraham Lincoln too. And if chasing my dreams is "making a fool of myself" in the eyes of pretentious haters then yes, I love it.

BBS Signature

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 06:09:35

Well getting a degree you don't want because your parents want you to is retarded but I hope things play out in a way that you like.

Life is boring for you? You have a future going for you, making your parents happy, have a fulfilling hobby. What more do you want? You're making a mockery of people with actual problems. Then as the cherry to sundae you end the post with shameless self promotion. Good stuff.

Anyway, I feel you though. I feel the same way. I feel really stuck. Growing up sucks you know?

As for your music. Dude I feel like you need a new producer.. that was a really soft twinkletoes posh ass beat.. no offence. Didn't match with with your style of rapping.. I was thrown off a little bit. Maybe work on a smoother intro, too. Who are your musical inspirations? Just curious

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 06:24:09

At 2/23/15 06:02 AM, Darwin7 wrote:
At 2/23/15 05:48 AM, FaroutFrank wrote: That's besides the point, do you enjoy making a fool of yourself?
That's what they said to Thomas Edison and Abraham Lincoln too. And if chasing my dreams is "making a fool of myself" in the eyes of pretentious haters then yes, I love it.

But you're not Thomas Edison, you're just a copy cat loser, are you that deluded or just bored?

At 2/23/15 06:11 AM, NewgroundsNation wrote: Life is boring for you? You have a future going for you, making your parents happy, have a fulfilling hobby. What more do you want? You're making a mockery of people with actual problems. Then as the cherry to sundae you end the post with shameless self promotion. Good stuff.

Anyway, I feel you though. I feel the same way. I feel really stuck. Growing up sucks you know?

As for your music. Dude I feel like you need a new producer.. that was a really soft twinkletoes posh ass beat.. no offence. Didn't match with with your style of rapping.. I was thrown off a little bit. Maybe work on a smoother intro, too. Who are your musical inspirations? Just curious

You're right lol, and I've somewhat looked at it that way I'm just bummed out I guess because I haven't been more successful to the point of being able to quit school. I'd say Marilyn Manson because I read his biography and he seriously fuckin worked HARD to get where he is. Same with Mac Miller, he just put in the hours and believed in himself. I really try to be unique and just have my own sound though. I think it's stupid when people try to say their beats "SOUNDS LIKE MAC MILLER" etc like why would I wanna sound like someone else?

At 2/23/15 06:24 AM, FaroutFrank wrote: But you're not Thomas Edison, you're just a copy cat loser, are you that deluded or just bored?

They told Thomas Edison he wasn't Leonardo Da Vinci too, but it didn't stop him. Also, who am I copying fag

At 2/23/15 06:09 AM, Jester wrote: Well getting a degree you don't want because your parents want you to is retarded but I hope things play out in a way that you like.

I see where you're coming from, but nothing is more important than making my parents proud of me at this point in my life. When they're gone, if I never got a degree and disappointed them I'd never forgive myself.

BBS Signature

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 10:27:01

This video alone will probably get you fired if you become a teacher. Teachers being fired for thier past is like a daily bread.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 10:27:54

Buy a dildo. Your life will be a lot more exciting.

Play my epic RPG - The Awakening - and your life will change forever!

... but I'm legally obligated not to say that.

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 13:09:36

At 2/23/15 05:27 AM, Darwin7 wrote: It's a triple edged sword. Anyway I just had to vent.

Sounds like you lost a dual to this badass motherfucker.

Oh yeah by the way if you were wondering. That swordsman did have better flow than you.

I dont mean to be mean but you suck. You'll make a funny teacher but eventually you'll just hate dealing with all the kiddy-poes, and probably quit. Then you'll find out that you suck at rapping at as well.

but you don't need us to find that out. You seem to be aware of shitty your prospects are.

Good luck bruh. Oh and next time you meet Talon. Make sure to say I said hi.

Life is getting too boring

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 14:34:14

At 2/23/15 01:09 PM, Ketchemonia wrote: hatin ass bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edu9cEB7gAc

BBS Signature

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 14:49:57

At 2/23/15 05:45 AM, FaroutFrank wrote: Your production is horrible,

no arguments there but some people don't have all that extra $$$ to spend and many a demo are considered great even though production is shitty. not a negative.

your beat sounds like techno,

yeah pick something else

and you have no flow at all, and you can barely rhyme.

you have a flow, your lyrics actually flow pretty nicely and you've got breath control. just missing some depth

No talent here.

who needs talent when you can build on potential. "natural talent" leads to arrogance.

gaydemocrat: i just found a seed in my dope

gaydemocrat: this is a fucking outrage

BBS Signature

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 15:17:22

At 2/23/15 02:34 PM, Darwin7 wrote:
At 2/23/15 01:09 PM, Ketchemonia wrote: hatin ass bullshit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edu9cEB7gAc

I can't believe you took me serious.

Response to Life is getting too boring 2015-02-23 15:56:44

Play video games, they will make your exciting.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature