00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MAEGS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Link to old layout(s) 2004-06-12 02:08:31

And yes, ive looked around and used the search, however I havent found a link. Someone had one here before; I cant remember who had typed it, but it was legit. So, can anyone help me out here? Im looking for the front page layout(s) that were around before the bus and flash guys. If you have a link to view that one, thats cool too, but im looking for the oldschool shit.

Thanks!

Response to Link to old layout(s) 2004-06-12 02:26:18

Just type in newgrounds.com in the http box and it should show all the old newgrounds homepages.
Link

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Link to old layout(s) 2004-06-12 05:05:57

At 6/12/04 02:26 AM, ComancheFire wrote: Just type in newgrounds.com in the http box and it should show all the old newgrounds homepages.
Link

haha, this is fun :) learning stuff too. for instance, I had no idea Wade had a wife and a kid. and now I do. go figure.

Response to Link to old layout(s) 2004-06-12 05:17:42

That is the coolest thing i have ever seen!!! I didnt realize they actually saved old website formats...heck, my band website was there, and I remember that from years ago...Thanks for the link!!!

--mike

Response to Link to old layout(s) 2004-06-12 09:29:46

the old NG was funny and i even took the time to look at old pictures of my site too, it was a lot different but i miss the days of it being so simple.

still the same features just less of the videos and everything else and all links were text and just a plain black background. god it was great.

in some ways its more pleasing than my newest design, hopefully my new designer will take that feeling away.

Merkd.com - It Pays to Play

Earn real money by betting and investing; or, sponsor, challenge, compete,

recruit, communicate, network, earn money playing games, and much more.