00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth

7,746 Views | 143 Replies

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 21:42:53

At 6/9/04 03:56 PM, Shadow_Interceptor wrote: Yay, will there finally be peace between Vince and HAcoreRD? Tune in next time on 'My Evolution - The HAcoreRD truth'

why do you ask something like that ir you already know the answer?:)

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 21:43:53

At 6/9/04 07:53 PM, HAcoreRD wrote:
At 6/9/04 07:51 PM, xlaw42 wrote: blah blah blah blah shut the fuck up
to whom your directing your flame to?

creator of this topic

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 21:49:49

At 6/9/04 09:43 PM, xlaw42 wrote:
At 6/9/04 07:53 PM, HAcoreRD wrote:
At 6/9/04 07:51 PM, xlaw42 wrote: blah blah blah blah shut the fuck up
to whom your directing your flame to?
creator of this topic

:(

Oh vince besure to unblock me, lol. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 21:50:00

So your the Muffinman whos been stalking Moogleslayer. Well well, nice to meet you. Heres one thing u still dont get about the whole conflict. I see vince is looking for a quick escape, but after the shit he did [mentionned on a post above] it wouldnt be smart to let him go that easly. After all the words said and all the actions done *nods* i dont think the kid understands what he has done and neither do you. Only thing im suggesting is that he agrees to the demands and proceeds with them to actually have a truce. Equal exchange for the past gun shots and believe me, those gunshots are nearly 12 gauges in tha face. Now if he doesnt want to conform to those demands, he will still have to watch himself and his scores till he drops.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 21:54:17

At 6/9/04 09:50 PM, Shin2k27 wrote: So your the Muffinman whos been stalking Moogleslayer. Well well, nice to meet you. Heres one thing u still dont get about the whole conflict. I see vince is looking for a quick escape, but after the shit he did [mentionned on a post above] it wouldnt be smart to let him go that easly. After all the words said and all the actions done *nods* i dont think the kid understands what he has done and neither do you. Only thing im suggesting is that he agrees to the demands and proceeds with them to actually have a truce. Equal exchange for the past gun shots and believe me, those gunshots are nearly 12 gauges in tha face. Now if he doesnt want to conform to those demands, he will still have to watch himself and his scores till he drops.

Quit acting like your tuff cuz your're not! If I came to your house you'd be pissing your pants. Please don't fuck with me cuz if you do well, it won't be pretty. I'll have the Pen0r Posse on your ass blamming you everyday...so don't push your luck fag >:(

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 21:55:55

At 6/9/04 09:49 PM, HAcoreRD wrote:

lol looks like another flame war is going on. Anyway I'ma head to the store right now to pick up a few things so when I get back, I'll be on AIM with you unblocked and stuff.

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 21:59:04

At 6/9/04 09:58 PM, rikishi61891 wrote: TOO MANY WORDS OVERWHELMING!!!

That guy is kinda sexy. And NO I am not gay!

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 22:03:52

At 6/9/04 02:21 PM, TheShadowOfLenin wrote:
At 6/8/04 07:16 PM, _Hood_ wrote:
I agree fully. Why keep on going like this?
Because it is the most entertaining argument I have taken part in this year.

I think I dislike Vince the most for his review commentary movie...
It really is embarrasing to watch.

That's the exact same reason why I started hating him.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 22:04:11

At 6/9/04 09:55 PM, Vinstigator wrote:
At 6/9/04 09:49 PM, HAcoreRD wrote:

lol looks like another flame war is going on. Anyway I'ma head to the store right now to pick up a few things so when I get back, I'll be on AIM with you unblocked and stuff.

sweet get me a sandwich please :)

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 22:24:39

At 6/9/04 09:54 PM, Pen0rMuffin wrote:
Quit acting like your tuff cuz your're not! If I came to your house you'd be pissing your pants. Please don't fuck with me cuz if you do well, it won't be pretty. I'll have the Pen0r Posse on your ass blamming you everyday...so don't push your luck fag >:(

Hm that sounded a bit hostile, specially that i didnt try to offend you. First who the heck are you? Then whats your buisness with me? You came, you posted and i replied to explain the events and now you come in my face with the whole posse thing of yours. Come at my door and ill greet you, start trouble and ull get hurt. Understand? Would be better if you think well about what ur gonna say cause ur the one starting to irritate me.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 22:26:36

At 6/9/04 10:24 PM, Shin2k27 wrote:
At 6/9/04 09:54 PM, Pen0rMuffin wrote:
Hm that sounded a bit hostile, specially that i didnt try to offend you. First who the heck are you? Then whats your buisness with me? You came, you posted and i replied to explain the events and now you come in my face with the whole posse thing of yours. Come at my door and ill greet you, start trouble and ull get hurt. Understand? Would be better if you think well about what ur gonna say cause ur the one starting to irritate me.

I gave you a warning and you still don't listen. Look how many followers I have

http://newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=136399

I am their GOD and they fuck with anyone who doesn't like Pen0r Muffin >:(

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 22:31:09

seriously shin, dont FUCK with Muffins.

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 22:35:05

At 6/9/04 09:12 PM, Shin2k27 wrote:
Cte ti criss la ya envoye une bande de cave qu'il considere comme des fans pour nous pitcher des viruses a moi et a crow pis slayer. En plus le con ya commencer a baisser les scores de nos films avec encore la meme clic, maintenant demande toi pas pourquoi j'hais ce sac a merde. Jmen sacre qu'il fasse une paix avec HC parce que c'est rien qu'un osti d'arrogant qui a le meme niveau de skill en flash que les niveau de skills de William Hung dans le monde de la chanson. Tu comprends tu ? Bon.

Tu veux poster en francais ? ok.

De un, j'aimerais avoir tes preuves qui montrent que c'est véritablement les Fans de Vince qui t'ont envoyer un virus. De deux, il a arrêté de baisser le score de tes films en votant 0, et ils ont quand même continués a descendre. Les siens aussi ont continué à descendre même si vous étiez supposés arrêter. Donc, peut-etre que c'est juste des cons qui baissent vos films seulement pour alimenter la haine, à moins que tu n'aies jamais arrêté.

Et il y a une chose que t'as pas l'air à comprendre : Tout le monde est crissement tanné de cette même flame war qui dure depuis longtemps. T'as beau l'haïr, t'es pas obligé de le crier fort sur tout les toits. Pis qu'est-ce que ça peut te faire qu'il soit pas si bon en flash que ça ? Son histoire arrive quand même à intéresser pas mal de monde, sinon il péterait pas des scores de même. Maintenant, arrête d'essayer d'alimenter la haine, ça va juste te faire avoir l'air encore plus fou que tu l'es déjà.

Sorry for writing all that in french, I want only him to answer me back.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 22:35:39

At 6/9/04 10:31 PM, HAcoreRD wrote: seriously shin, dont FUCK with Muffins.

See even HAcordRD knows :)

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 22:47:41

At 6/9/04 10:35 PM, Shpouiten wrote:
Tu veux poster en francais ? ok.

De un, j'aimerais avoir tes preuves qui montrent que c'est véritablement les Fans de Vince qui t'ont envoyer un virus. De deux, il a arrêté de baisser le score de tes films en votant 0, et ils ont quand même continués a descendre. Les siens aussi ont continué à descendre même si vous étiez supposés arrêter. Donc, peut-etre que c'est juste des cons qui baissent vos films seulement pour alimenter la haine, à moins que tu n'aies jamais arrêté.

Et il y a une chose que t'as pas l'air à comprendre : Tout le monde est crissement tanné de cette même flame war qui dure depuis longtemps. T'as beau l'haïr, t'es pas obligé de le crier fort sur tout les toits. Pis qu'est-ce que ça peut te faire qu'il soit pas si bon en flash que ça ? Son histoire arrive quand même à intéresser pas mal de monde, sinon il péterait pas des scores de même. Maintenant, arrête d'essayer d'alimenter la haine, ça va juste te faire avoir l'air encore plus fou que tu l'es déjà.

Sorry for writing all that in french, I want only him to answer me back.

Ouin c'est ca, on ferme ton harddrive avec une fonction quelquonque pis tu laisse sa comme ca. Une affaire que tu comprends pas, moi je veux just qu'il fasse les demandes que j'ai poster pour qu'il y ait une paix, si il veut pas les faire, sont prob, c'est ca perte. Si il n'avait pas ete si n00by avec les reviewers rien de ca ne serait arriver. Pis son histoire es si repetitif qu'on sait deja comment elle finit, Kefka se fait planter par tous le monde. THE END. La seule raison pourquoi ill pete des scores c'est qu'il post la venu de ses films a ses foutu fans. Pis en plus l'affaire de baisser les score continue toujours, il a bien arrete de voter 0 pour les score de HC mais pas pour les autres. Pis le fait meme de l'avoir fait demontre bien qu'il utilise des tactics traitre contre d'autre personnes.

C'est bien beau d'etre poche pis de pete des scores, mais pas d'insulter tous le monde qui trouve ca a chier pour plusieurs points pis pas commencer a envoyer ca clic pour baiser le score des autres, ca c'est just etre cave.

At 6/9/04 10:26 PM, Pen0rMuffin wrote:
I gave you a warning and you still don't listen. Look how many followers I have

http://newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=136399

I am their GOD and they fuck with anyone who doesn't like Pen0r Muffin >:(

Hm...to say the truth, i like pens, and even muffins so i dont see whats the prob on that subject. One thing is you come here as if you were the head policement of the NYPD knowing that if any thugs push you around youll have them arrested for no reason. Know ur position here, you come, not even knowing the whole argument and you come at me with ur whole threaths of mass blamming.*sigh* Youll need to work a bit on your way of making contacts cause right now nothing is totally hostile between me n you, your the one trying to make it hostile. While Vince on the other hand is again avoiding the facts previously posted. Why should he even bother doing a truce without admitting and apologizing for his past actions.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 23:04:17

At 6/9/04 10:47 PM, Shin2k27 wrote:

Hm...to say the truth, i like pens, and even muffins so i dont see whats the prob on that subject. One thing is you come here as if you were the head policement of the NYPD knowing that if any thugs push you around youll have them arrested for no reason. Know ur position here, you come, not even knowing the whole argument and you come at me with ur whole threaths of mass blamming.*sigh* Youll need to work a bit on your way of making contacts cause right now nothing is totally hostile between me n you, your the one trying to make it hostile.

You like penis? Then me and you have teh same interests...but I still don't like you. It seems like you're trying to slither your way out of the grass like a snake. But I am the snake killer. I kill snakes. And since you're a snake do you know what that means? I shall play with you.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 23:09:00

At 6/9/04 10:47 PM, Shin2k27 wrote:
Une affaire que tu comprends pas, moi je veux just qu'il fasse les demandes que j'ai poster pour qu'il y ait une paix, si il veut pas les faire, sont prob, c'est ca perte.

T'es tu fou ? Si je me rapelle bien, la plupart c'est juste des demandes fastidieuses pour satisfaire ton ptit esprit frustré ! Je pense même qu'il y en a une qui dis qu'il doit détruire son compte quand ça te tente !

Si il n'avait pas ete si n00by avec les reviewers rien de ca ne serait arriver.

Nooby avec les reviewers ? Il insulte ceux qui l'insultent. En passant, ça sert à rien d'écrir une review de 50 lignes où la moitié tu passes ton temps à chialer comment elle sera marker comme abusive.

Pis son histoire es si repetitif qu'on sait deja comment elle finit, Kefka se fait planter par tous le monde. THE END.

On va voir !

La seule raison pourquoi ill pete des scores c'est qu'il post la venu de ses films a ses foutu fans.

Ben oui, je suis pas mal sûr que tout ses "fans" ont le pouvoir de monter ses films très hauts ! La plupart cest des LV1 avec un VP de 1,40.

Pis en plus l'affaire de baisser les score continue toujours, il a bien arrete de voter 0 pour les score de HC mais pas pour les autres. Pis le fait meme de l'avoir fait demontre bien qu'il utilise des tactics traitre contre d'autre personnes.

Mais c'est pas lui qui a commencé le baissage de score !

C'est bien beau d'etre poche pis de pete des scores, mais pas d'insulter tous le monde qui trouve ca a chier pour plusieurs points pis pas commencer a envoyer ca clic pour baiser le score des autres, ca c'est just etre cave.

J'ai vu des reviews avec des scores assez bas, sans qu'ils insultent l'auteur, ne pas se faire marker abusive. Si c'est seulement des critiques constructive, et non des "You suck and you are overated !", il va répondre correctement, même si ça à un score overall de 3-4.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 23:36:05

Vous devez savoir que me et Vince comprend que vous dites.

Ignore this signature.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 23:37:02

I never hated you HAcoreRD I liked your FF counter strike movies for some reason.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 23:42:13

At 6/9/04 11:04 PM, Pen0rMuffin wrote:
You like penis? Then me and you have teh same interests...but I still don't like you. It seems like you're trying to slither your way out of the grass like a snake. But I am the snake killer. I kill snakes. And since you're a snake do you know what that means? I shall play with you.

..hm you dont get the diff between the words pens and penis, dictionary for ya. *sigh* Start something, remember that u started when it ends and dont come back saying i started shit with you since vince is the one im aiming at. Got it? Get it through your head this time.

At 6/9/04 11:09 PM, Shpouiten wrote:
T'es tu fou ? Si je me rapelle bien, la plupart c'est juste des demandes fastidieuses pour satisfaire ton ptit esprit frustré ! Je pense même qu'il y en a une qui dis qu'il doit détruire son compte quand ça te tente !

Ben la, j'y ai lesser l'option d'enlever 3 des demandes ou on peut marchander, si l'imbecile yer pas capable de choisir les plus resonables, son prob.

Nooby avec les reviewers ? Il insulte ceux qui l'insultent. En passant, ça sert à rien d'écrir une review de 50 lignes où la moitié tu passes ton temps à chialer comment elle sera marker comme abusive.

Je parle des reviews constructives mais de toute facons il repond toujours la meme choses a toute.

Ben oui, je suis pas mal sûr que tout ses "fans" ont le pouvoir de monter ses films très hauts ! La plupart cest des LV1 avec un VP de 1,40.

Ouais tu sais vraiment pas c'est quoi du "collective voting" plusieurs faibles peuvent etre fort. Pis t qui pour avoirs toutes ses informations la ?

Mais c'est pas lui qui a commencé le baissage de score !

Ben sur, demande a t'est fans sur aim de baiser les scores at ta place, ca marche autant.

J'ai vu des reviews avec des scores assez bas, sans qu'ils insultent l'auteur, ne pas se faire marker abusive. Si c'est seulement des critiques constructive, et non des "You suck and you are overated !", il va répondre correctement, même si ça à un score overall de 3-4.

T'es tu aveugle, va donc checker les ancients critiques constructives a moins qu'il n'ont ete marquer abusive eux aussi. Je pense que tu devrait revoirs toutes c'est reply pis faire un analyse dessus. Parce que tu ne sait vraiment pas de quoi tu parle. Ou que tu sois un de ses fans aussi.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-09 23:50:38

Shin, renonce. Vous n'allez pas gagner ceci.

Ignore this signature.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-10 01:40:55

At 6/9/04 10:04 PM, HAcoreRD wrote:

Sorry, forgot about the sandwich. Anyway, me and HAcoreRD are not rivals anymore. And also it's good to talk to Hoody again, it's been a long time!

As for Shin...well Shin is a little crazy so I'll let him keep on with his pointless ranting.

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-10 01:55:30

At 6/10/04 01:40 AM, Vinstigator wrote:
At 6/9/04 10:04 PM, HAcoreRD wrote:
Sorry, forgot about the sandwich. Anyway, me and HAcoreRD are not rivals anymore. And also it's good to talk to Hoody again, it's been a long time!

As for Shin...well Shin is a little crazy so I'll let him keep on with his pointless ranting.

Againt avoiding the facts, Vince, we're leaving you options, it would be better if you consider taking them, as i told ya you can remove up to 3 demands and even then we could manage something. Equivalent trade i say. Actions have consequences, either you choice your facing. Right now u have the choice to lower the level of those consequences. We're actually giving you a choice here, an "upportunity" to come clean. Think about it kid.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-10 01:58:20

At 6/10/04 01:55 AM, Shin2k27 wrote:
Againt avoiding the facts, Vince, we're leaving you options, it would be better if you consider taking them, as i told ya you can remove up to 3 demands and even then we could manage something. Equivalent trade i say. Actions have consequences, either you choice your facing. Right now u have the choice to lower the level of those consequences. We're actually giving you a choice here, an "upportunity" to come clean. Think about it kid.

Shin please STFU! You never answered me, the Pen0r Muffin himself! Now YOU have an option. Either join the Pen0r Posse or die. What's it gonna be n00b fewel?

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-10 02:05:10

At 6/10/04 01:55 AM, Shin2k27 wrote:

Hoody already showed me the conversation you and him had so who's "we're"? I think it's just you. And how come you never answered him back?

Le pwned!

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-10 02:19:20

At 6/10/04 01:58 AM, Pen0rMuffin wrote:
Shin please STFU! You never answered me, the Pen0r Muffin himself! Now YOU have an option. Either join the Pen0r Posse or die. What's it gonna be n00b fewel?

*frowns* Ok, lemme explain it this way.

Who in the name of fuck are you? Yeah yeah yeah your in the muffin group and all, and you call yourself the Pen0r Muffin. Yeah but still who are you? Wait, checking some links and your recent posts i take it that you are deliberatly insulting people to then get your crew against them = Mass blamming. Am i right? Lets get something clear, your kind of shit will get you in troubles with the admins. Since your targetting nearly everyone that doesnt seem fit to you its obviously pointless. And also i noticed that there are many complaints about your random attacks torward users. For your sake i suggest you keep quiet and walk away without causing any more troubles while u still can. So what if i dont want to join your crew? unlike you when the word spring break comes up, the idea of pussies in the streets comes in mind. When the word summer comes up, the idea of pussies on the beach comes in mind. And when the words satarday night comes up, *smirks* Yes, nightclub pussies, and if you got something against that then you can just go f**k yourself for all i care, cause we all know that nothing can beat the pussy ! And thats the bottom line cause Shin2k27 said so, now get the fuck out of my face you fag and if i notice you mass blaming me cause of your qweer ideas, youll be hearing from me and the many users youve been bugging very soon, am i clear? I hope im clear cause if you still dont understand that your more than annoying now then ur even more dumber than i expected you to be.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-10 02:31:23

At 6/10/04 02:19 AM, Shin2k27 wrote:
At 6/10/04 01:58 AM, Pen0rMuffin wrote:
Who in the name of fuck are you? Yeah yeah yeah your in the muffin group and all, and you call yourself the Pen0r Muffin. Yeah but still who are you? Wait, checking some links and your recent posts i take it that you are deliberatly insulting people to then get your crew against them = Mass blamming. Am i right? Lets get something clear, your kind of shit will get you in troubles with the admins.

You dumb fuck the admins are my friends! I even inspired Tom freaking Fulp, creator of NEWGROUNDs, to make a front page post!

http://newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=137320

So next time think before you speak! Now say it loud and say it proud! I am Pen0r Muffin!

Viva la pen0r!

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-10 02:46:10

At 6/10/04 02:05 AM, Vinstigator wrote:
Hoody already showed me the conversation you and him had so who's "we're"? I think it's just you. And how come you never answered him back?

Le pwned!

Vince ur way too blind for ur own good, just me, man if read ur old abusive replies to constructive critics many user gave you. Does that tell you the exact number of the people who hate your sorry guts? Oh let me not remind you those who actually had their scores lowered, or had to get rid of all the ip flooding or some nifty trojan by some guy asking to show ur their flash on aim to direct connect after. Yep thats only me i guess. Ya right quite playing dumb and give us a clear answer. Cause everytime i post something you seem to avoid the fact in it, *sigh* like always and also let someone else defend you. Gutless coward indeed. If you want it all to quit just meet the demands and choose 3 of them you dont want to follow. Its simply as 1,2,3 yeah even you can count that far i hope.

At 6/10/04 02:31 AM, Pen0rMuffin wrote: You dumb fuck the admins are my friends! I even inspired Tom freaking Fulp, creator of NEWGROUNDs, to make a front page post!

http://newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=137320

So next time think before you speak! Now say it loud and say it proud! I am Pen0r Muffin!

Viva la pen0r!

[Lame immination of Pen0rMuffin] OMG he did post a topic showing people a site that looks alot like ng and tom fulps was inspired by the other people talking about it.

So what that gives you the right to be a jerk with everyone and mass blam. HA, right there, ur getting way over your head kid, cool it and can it. Simply cause your just another ng user here and the rules apply to you too.

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-10 02:59:07

I think you have a new problem, Shin. A muffin problem...

HAc0r3RD: Oh man, Shin is fucking with the Muffins
HAc0r3RD: you wont b his problem no more
HAc0r3RD: Once they blam his ass

BBS Signature

Response to My Evolution - The HAcoreRD Truth 2004-06-10 03:16:41

At 6/10/04 02:59 AM, Vinstigator wrote: I think you have a new problem, Shin. A muffin problem...

HAc0r3RD: Oh man, Shin is fucking with the Muffins
HAc0r3RD: you wont b his problem no more
HAc0r3RD: Once they blam his ass

Vince quit running, ur back is against a wall here, Make your choice and make it clear. Thats it. Got it? Though so...